• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Male subs and female doms okay on TV/movies, reverse not

P[a]pi

2nd Level Orange Feather
Meka and I both have noticed that it's perfectly fine to show guys in bondage being control by women on TV and in movies, but the reverse is not. And this annoys us because we are the reverse. Also, when they do show a male-sub/female-dom situation it's portrayed as a joke. The guy is either scared or being humiliated, and the girl is either pyscho or she thinks it's funny. Meka and I don't like this either.

We saw a scene in a movie on TV with Jerry O'Connell being tricked into bed bondage by a psycho girl. His wrists were cuffed to top of the bed, then he was pulled up so he was standing, then he was gagged and spanked.

Meka and I just looked at each other and were like, "They would never show a guy do that to a girl in a mainstream movie."

Then, there is the show with the "whatever" Tequilla chick who is bi-sexual. She makes a group of straight guys and a group of lesbians compete against each other in crazy competitions, and eventually she will end up with only one person. The straight guys and lesbians have to live together in her "house" too.

Anyways... Meka told me that she was watching one episode where the guys were beating the girls in a competition, then all of a sudden 3 guys just let the girls win. Why do you ask? Well, the winners (the girls) got to go on a big date with Tequilla in "heaven." Basically, just a nice normal date.

The losers (the guys) had to go on a big date with Tequilla in "hell." All the guys were put in various bondage positions. They all had collars on, one guy was put on an X-frame and tickled, another was handcuffed and spanked, etc.

When Meka told me about this episode we had the same talk. They, being TV producers, would never show a bi-sexual female put a bunch of lesbians in bondage on a mainstream TV show. And they definately wouldn't show the bi-sexual girl tickle and spank the lesbians while they were in bondage.

And they wouldn't show a straight guy do that to straight girls either.

Meka and I just view this as a double standard. We'd like to see it more equal. What are you all's thoughts?

Last edited:
I have actually thought a lot about that double standard and other situations concerning the nature of actions like that. I personally think that they should be shown. Also, another situation that I don't think you noted, was when a straight male does have a woman in that position, he is usually psychotic or something of that sort.

I'd go out on a limb and guess that the entire reason they wouldn't show it the other way around is because the moment someone tries, Bam! All the feminist groups in the country come down on them like a ton of bricks for objectifying a woman and putting her "under a man's control."

Journia - That's true too. I didn't think of that scenario.

Sammi - Yeah, which pisses me off because it's okay for a woman to be "under a man's control" if it's consensual. Just like the reverse is okay if it's consensual. And some women like to be under a man's control. :fake gasp:

And this isn't old school "get in the kitchen and make me dinner" thinking. This is about sexual preferences/desires/fetishes. The two are totally different to me.

Thanks for the replies by the way.

And this isn't old school "get in the kitchen and make me dinner" thinking. This is about sexual preferences/desires/fetishes. The two are totally different to me.

I agree. There is a big diff the way I see it.

I think you guys are missing something obvious: most people go to the movies to escape their real life for an hour or two, or they watch TV to zone out and relax and be amused. And in real life, most guys are very competitive and dominant. They either want to see a show about themselves in control, or they want to see a domme/lesbian in control.

I'd go out on a limb and guess that the entire reason they wouldn't show it the other way around is because the moment someone tries, Bam! All the feminist groups in the country come down on them like a ton of bricks for objectifying a woman and putting her "under a man's control."

You know, that's the first thing that came to my mind: bunch of feminists gathering in front of TV network riding their male slaves, screaming for 'equal rights'.

Duke - That's funny haha. But, I think that some feminists hate men so much that they wouldn't even ride us. How sad haha.

Yeah... productive. I wonder how many men they actually MAKE sexists with behaviour like that. Because those hardcore feminists (not the decent normal non-whacky variant) damage their case. It's like say radical animal rights groups that burn places or the likes. Irrational actions like that strike a blow in the wrong way.

Papi, you are right, unfortunately. I think it was this forum (or some other, I don't remember, as it was few years back) where I found a link to one feminist's website, in which she claimed that all men are evil and they should be killed (clearly someone wasn't getting any). Those women scare me. While it is true that there are a lot of bastards that hit women for no reason (or for their personal statisfaction, or whatever stupid reason they have), and I have beaten the crap out of a lot of guys who hit their gfs (I know my methods might not be the most subtle, but those guys really do think twice if they know that a girl will tell me what he did to her, and then he'll get struck back... I seriously lack my usual tact in situations like those), but not all of us are like that.
For every bastard like the ones I mentioned above (there are more types, of course), there is another guy, a true gentleman... trust me on this, girls 🙂.

Yeah that's true Duke, and that true gentleman might want to tie up a girl and tickle her, maybe even have her submit to him, but he can still be a true gentleman. As long as it's consentual, it's all good.

I just think a male-dom/female-sub combo is taboo when it comes to TV/movies and I just wish it wasn't. Because obviously the reverse isn't anymore, but the reverse is displayed as a joke usually, which is annoying as well.

Another movie that comes to mind is Euro Trip. Where the guy is tricked into bondage by German dominatrixes.

Last edited:
I second all that you said, Papi.

About the movies, I think it is so because a movie is just another face of the modern mass, of a modern commoner, who is holding on to his prejudices like a baby does to it's mother. He (or she) isn't sexually developed, sex is a taboo theme, and to him (or her, but males are mostly the ones with prejudices) fetishists are weirdos who should be made fun of. Movies encourage such behavior.
Also, there is a second problem: movies (and everything else in our culture) are mostly based around male perspective. Why is it so important? Because an average male could be aroused by the scene of his fave actress half-naked and tied up despite his prejudices, and such scenes could be considered sex-scenes, even if they were purely artistic. That arousal could lead into deeper investigation of the fetish as it is, and the male could start exploring sex more intensively, leading to a more liberal mind, even if he finds out it's not his cup of tea in the end (people who know about sex tend to be more liberal in their views). Do movies want to create such a guy? No. Same wouldn't go for women, as they are (usually) more aware of their sexuality, and have a more liberal view at the whole thing (I won't go into details again), and thus, male sub/fem dom isn't considered a sexual, rather a funny scene that is easy to make fun of (you try making fun of a half-naked girl😀).

true duke. A naked female would be arousing to some males, whereas a naked male, would either be disgusting or amusing to such persons.

and I have beaten the crap out of a lot of guys who hit their gfs

I thought I was the only one who did that. I beat the hell out of one of my best friends for that very reason. I have also beat the hell out of complete strangers that I saw doing it (I was almost arrested in a grocery store parking lot).

Wait, what about if the female is the wife and tries to shoot the male or somehow harm him in a manner leaving no other manner of defense other than hitting the female?

One would assume self-defense is a reasonable excuse. But, it's also a hypothetical situation that leads this off topic.

then again, when did tv/movies portray people correctly?

they portray people with foot fetish as freaks and geeks with mental issues.

in the news, the few idiots comitting crimes with feet makes us all look like freaks.

Fascinating question.
I would not put it down to the "evil Pheminists from Phobos".
I guess it is more a question of "unlikely and humorous" vs "likely and sad".

in the news, the few idiots comitting crimes with feet makes us all look like freaks.

Nobody remembers the murders or rapes but they read about a foot crime and here come the emails and tasteless jokes. Its pathetic.😡

Nobody remembers the murders or rapes but they read about a foot crime and here come the emails and tasteless jokes. Its pathetic.😡

What's even more amusing was that, when I was still in elementary school, there was an article in newspapers about a guy who licked female feet in the streets. Now, this was really stupid for me, as I knew back then that I have a foot fetish, but I didn't go around licking girl's feet in the streets. So, everyone talked about it, how the guy was a cretin and a weirdo, etc, etc, which would be quite normal if there wasn't even a bigger article about a guy who lost his bloody cock while having sex with a bloody vacuum cleaner (well, they were surely bloody after it), and nobody said a single word about it. So, I guess 'normal' people have sex with vacuum cleaners on a daily base.

And yeah, about hitting the girls, I must confess I'm not totally innocent myself. I'm not proud of it, but once while I was in high school, one girl started to burn my hair. I was lucky I had put it out before the fire had spread (and that my hair is really short). Then, when I asked her what the fuck she was doing, she just slapped me and tried to hit me in the groin. That was when I totally lost it and slapped her back. As I said, I'm not proud of it, but I was mad like hell... if I didn't react, something really bad might have happened (hair burns REALLY fast).

Fascinating question.
I would not put it down to the "evil Pheminists from Phobos".

I don't blame it totally on feminists, but I do think it would piss a feminist off.

I guess it is more a question of "unlikely and humorous" vs "likely and sad".

What do you mean by this?

Last edited:
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back