• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Male subs and female doms okay on TV/movies, reverse not

Papi:

What Kalamos meant was (probably) that there is a higher probability of male domination in sex, and that it is easier to make fun of. I'm not sure about it myself, as there are a lot of femdom sites on the net, and I think that, when it comes to sex, the doms are split equally between genders (50-50 i think).

What Kalamos meant was (probably) that there is a higher probability of male domination in sex, and that it is easier to make fun of.
There is also a higher probability of male on female violence, in sex.
Men as less likely to be rape or harassment victims, for various reasons.

Showing femdom scenes, even in a comical light, is - probably - safer.
Audience is less likely to be reminded of actual violence, and emulation/imitation cases are probably fewer.

To further elaborate on my previous posts, I don't think it is just a matter of pissing feminists off.
Assuming that women can play dominant roles *only in parody* is actually male chauvinism.

Should be mentioned, I've seen both male and female "domination", in European shows.
Maybe it is a matter of different tastes in American mainstream tv.

Should be mentioned, I've seen both male and female "domination", in European shows.
Maybe it is a matter of different tastes in American mainstream tv.

You have a point Kalamos.

I would say (although I haven't seen it.)

Black Snake Moan has a half naked female chained to a wall, in like, 9/10ths of the film.

a lady said it wasn't sexual in nature, but, was kind of arousing in a certain light, considering the situation.

Showing femdom scenes, even in a comical light, is - probably - safer.
Audience is less likely to be reminded of actual violence, and emulation/imitation cases are probably fewer.

I guess, but a lot of movies are made where guys kill chicks. Like horror movies and serial killer movies. And I'd like to see consentual male-dom/female-sub stuff in movies and on TV, not forced.

To further elaborate on my previous posts, I don't think it is just a matter of pissing feminists off.
Assuming that women can play dominant roles *only in parody* is actually male chauvinism.

I think joking it is unnecessary either way, whether the dom is male or female.

That figures.

Last edited:
And I'd like to see consensual male-dom/female-sub stuff in movies and on TV, not forced.
You are not alone: some internet writer did mention the very same thing, a while ago.

What we tend to forget is, domination scenarios - especially gory ones - can look disturbing when showed, out of context, to a casual audience.
We can try and educate people so they respect different lifestyles and sexualities.
We cannot hardwire them to SHARE they same turnons and turnoffs.

I think joking it is unnecessary either way, whether the dom is male or female.
Quite the opposite.
Joking helps making things look safer, hence more acceptable, to the casual audience.

That figures.
You might want to look for a scene from some Scandinavian big brother show.
They had fastened a girl in bondage harness to a leather cross, and proceeded to tickle her.
As far as I know, it was mainstream tv.
As it is that scene with an Italian anchorwoman, being tickled by a goat in prime time.

I just saw a mainstream film where a female was the sub, it is called Secretary.
Speaking of mainstream movies "What the Swedish butler saw" might come to mind: it also features M/F domination.

aussietickler - Thanks for the info man. Maybe this could become a thread were people could post info about mainstream m/f domination scenes.

I'm not talking about tickling scenes, unless the tickling is added to the domination.

Kalamos - That's a classic!

Last edited:
Sadly, the sort of mainstream depiction that comes to most vanilla people's minds when they think B&D/S&M is Harvey Corman and Cloris Leachman in Mel Brook's High Anxiety.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back