• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Males being tickled

This topic...

Deserves to stay in first page! 🙂

Two great */M by the great artist TICKLEFANATIC (you can find his work on www.deviantart.com)... I love black and white! 🙂 :stickout

Hhehe, ignoring the fear that this will make me look Narcissistic, here's a pic of me *my persona anyways* from Deviantart.

Oh heavens no!

Heheh I am merely a friend of his. He drew the picture for me. And the red haired guy in the middle is me.

f/m

Here's a couple of renders I just did... hope you enjoy :cool

Hot!

It cheers to me to collaborate here. I hope that they like these small samples.

jejejeje_900....
I just LOVE your pic of the hard tickle victim hanging by his wrists & being tickle tortured by two larger brutes. Simply AMAZING:drool

NEW DRAWING - "Poor Billy - Part I" (M/M, Nudity, Sexual Theme)

:drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

Last edited:
"Poor Billy - Part II" (follow up of earlier pic) M/M, Nudity, Sexual

Billy was foot tickled & machine edged for hours in the first pic. Now Trevor, the foot tickling FIEND, is joined by "Indian Joe"...lover of pits & nipples 😉

When a boy is hopelessly turned on by being tickled, just how much can he take???

Foot tickling, pit tickling, nipples & cock machine milked....mmmmm :drool

part one and two are cool! but will someone tickle his balls with a feather already???? sheesshhh!!!!

part one and two are cool! but will someone tickle his balls with a feather already???? sheesshhh!!!!

Ha! I totally understand your request!! Another drawing will "satisfy your desires".....stay tuned 😉

here, have some of the stuff i've been finding through the net

((EDIT: Attachments removed due to underaged characters. Please heed the Forum Rules regarding content involving minors in the Tickling Art section.))

Last edited by a moderator:
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back