• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Males being tickled

Those are awesome. 🙂 Definitely post more please when and if more pictures are available. Which Yahoo! group, if I may ask?

a quick doodle

here's a quick doodle i just made, inspired by the pfam tickle monster/woman with multiple arms..

hope you like it..

Attachments

• ticklish peril.jpg
    ticklish peril.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 2,567
and another personal fantasy..

Attachments

• 3 _on_1.jpg
    3 _on_1.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 3,406
Last edited:
I sent a cartoon picture and a request to join your group yesterday and haven't heard back yet. Just wondering what the average wait time is to hear back? To be honest, I sincerely hope this isn't some lame scam to get more F/M pictures from unknowing people. I've already encountered a few of those on Yahoo! groups thus far.

Earliest known Male tickled drawing!!!!

I dunno. I do the research or anything but I thought it looked pretty old : ) Enjoy!!

Attachments

• vhc1450.jpg
    vhc1450.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 3,712
The "earliest known" F/m tickle drawing does indeed look authentic in its being old. Not sure, either, but it sure is titillating!

found these today...that one is Velly right?

enjoy

Attachments

• 1473.gif
    1473.gif
    37.6 KB · Views: 2,670
  • 1646.jpg
    1646.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 4,573
Hello,

I think there were more of the pics from the sort which ipptkl posted here in the forum. Does anyone remember where?

Yours

Edmont

Edmont H. said:
Hello,

I think there were more of the pics from the sort which ipptkl posted here in the forum. Does anyone remember where?

Yours

Edmont
You mean the Velly stuff??

Hello! I'm new here and this is my first post. In wandering around the site I stumbled upon this long and very rewarding thread. Wow! Amazing stuff and I am so grateful for the effort of all the generous posters.

Someone mentioned the possibility of another thread, this time with photographs. I think that's fine, but I have to say that I find the artwork SO much more erotic than photographs. Photos seem to emphasize the cut-and-dried reality of a situation, whereas a drawing or even a digital manipulation (oops!) has a delicious mystery to it. For me at least. Does anyone agree?

Anyway, thanks all for a wonderful thread—long may it wave!

The two guys are tattooed incorrectly. The blonde guy is Spike and the guy with brown hair is Angel.

Bump

Just wanted to push this back up front for awhile to see if anymore new art was out there. I know broncogurl did a couple of great ones in a separate thread. This thread is too good to be on page 3.

My F/M Contribution...

Tennis Anyone...?

Attachments

• Unfair.jpg
    Unfair.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 2,707
Wowwwwww

Although I'm not a fan of the M/M stuff I cannot deny the fact that some of the art is quite good. I mean excellent work. It was also nice to see some of my old stuff posted with love from the community at large. Thank you very much.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back