• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

man too fat to die..

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
a man scheduled for execution in october in Ohio claims he is too fat to be put to death..poor veins plus increasing weight gain in prison has made him rather obese...i wonder..how can you gain weight on prison food??

no word from prison or state officials..what do you think?

That is funny as Hell, but he isn't going to succeed...fatter people have been put to death...

id say let him work out until he's back at his weight , i bet he comits suicide from the daily forced training... thats just plain idiotic imo , why would they stop becouse one would be to fat?? it smels harder ??

Well, if he's worried about the lethal injection not being effective due to dose vs. size, maybe he should look into whether or not fat conducts electricity...

Just sayin'!

Yeah, I saw this story... I am sure that the lethal injection people take body weight into account. Its just chemicals. That man needs to look into another get out of jail free card.

That seems to be pretty ludicrous and likely implausable, highly unlikely at best. He'd have to make a better excuse than putting on some extra pounds to get out of that dillema I think...

they could just shoot him... let's do it, to quote gary gilmore..

i'd say inject him with grease t'ill his veins close , then he dies a fat man's death

i'd say inject him with grease t'ill his veins close , then he dies a fat man's death

hmmm hmmm hmmm but people who eat fast food on a daily basis already are guilty of that..and ewww

He probably should have thought of that before he raped and killed those two girls...

well it's not a chair...it's a table...he is strapped to a table...

Oh...well, I guess that kills my logic 😀

damnit... and i live in ohio... ya know, we are actually like one of the top ten fattest states in the USA. ugh!

i've heard about a man who was measured to be hanged, then he gained weight so on the day he was executed, he ended up getting decapitated because the rope was too thin to the ratio of the size of his body.

are there any missing people in the jail 😛. Maybe their a connection with that and how fat he is.

i've heard about a man who was measured to be hanged, then he gained weight so on the day he was executed, he ended up getting decapitated because the rope was too thin to the ratio of the size of his body.

uh yikes....lol that's rather funny...

Lock him in a room with Richard Simmons.
Boom, death penalty.

Just so everybody knows, the man is 5 foot 7 and weighs 267 pounds.

Well, fuck, if his excuse is he's too fat that they won't be able to find a vein in which to put the lethal chemicals, do what Jay Leno suggested and fuckin inject that shit into a chocolate eclair and let him at it.

I favour the use of a firing squad for those rare cases where capital punishment is warranted. It would be swift and humane, would not involve medical personnel, and would not look like a therapeutic procedure.

true it would be more humane...however they have been known to miss, as none of them want to be the one who fires the fatal shot..

but then again...why should they be allowed to die humanely when they didn't allow their victim/s that choice? however i am against the death penalty..only because it makes us play God and no better than the criminal..i can make exceptions though..with child killers/child rapists..they should not only die, but a slow painful death..or be put to death as they put their child victim to death..like being buried alive etc...as the one poor baby girl was, clutching her stuffed animal..calling for her mom..

Last edited:
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back