• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

man too fat to die..

I've heard that sometimes they 'accidentally' give the injection incorrectly, so as to make the experience more unpleasant than it already is.... :shock:

I support the death penalty but only for lust murder, genocide, or crimes against humanity, where the evidence of guilt is overwhelming and there is no possibility of doubt. In light of the number of exonerations based on DNA and other physical evidence, I do think that reforms are needed in the US to reduce the risk of an improper conviction.

I've heard that sometimes they 'accidentally' give the injection incorrectly, so as to make the experience more unpleasant than it already is.... :shock:

Given what I know of the penal system, that would not surprise me 🙁

I believe that they did that to that mass-murderer clown guy (not the Joker 😛)...It took them several attempts to get it right. I forget the name, though. But if you read about him, you'll probably understand why they messed up like that.

I believe that they did that to that mass-murderer clown guy (not the Joker 😛)...It took them several attempts to get it right. I forget the name, though. But if you read about him, you'll probably understand why they messed up like that.

yikes....and hmm that is weird....it took them three chops to finally kill Mary Queen of Scots..they kept missing..hit her shoulder etc....

I support the death penalty but only for lust murder, genocide, or crimes against humanity, where the evidence of guilt is overwhelming and there is no possibility of doubt.

I support death penalty for purely practical causes: convict a man on some longer time, he gets out, kills again. So, you've basically convicted an innocent man to death. OK, not necessary, but there is a high chance. Also, with good behavior and stuff like that, they get out quicker. Since they didn't care about human rights of people, why should we care for their human rights? I mean, if someone just shoots someone on the street in order to rob him/her, isn't that kind of playing god as well and being inhumane? What guarantees us that, if he or she is released, they won't do it again? Also, you could put them in jail for life, but that's giving them free food for the rest of their lives. Also, in such long time, they can escape So, death penalty would mean taking the people dangerous to society off the streets. Also, I'd really welcome the law in which killers, child rapists and such, who take a life without mercy (not in self-defense) are stripped of all human rights, so nobody gets punished if they kill them on the street. They would be able to be killed on sight, and even their fellow criminals wouldn't be charged for killing them. That would make them fear more because, in my opinion, the person who so outrageously violates other people's human rights clearly should have none themselves.

What did he do

I mean it will be really mean attacking him if just like stole some kid's icecream or somthing (yes I know he didn't really do something that mundane)

Clown guy=John Wayne Gacy.

The guy's just desperate. I personally also only favor the DP if it's the only way to get the guy to stop doing what he's doing. Child rape, which is what he did if I'm reading some of the posts right, is one of 'em IMO.

~K

I agree with shooting him.

~Senshi

Last edited:
Yep

And Charlie Manson and Charles Watson too, never forget what happened to the Tates and LaBiancas!

I thought you were s'post to do that to zombies... o.o

Zombies, vampires, werewolves, it's multi-purpose, really...
The death penalty's kind of a gray area. I mean, yeah there's the whole playing God thing, but let's face it. Some people, if they're let go, are going to just go back to what they're doing, and they'll recommit their crimes again and again. As much as it sucks, sometimes the only way is to kill them.
That said, if they're so worried about the weight thing, I say shoot him too. It can be quick or painful depending on where you shoot the guy, so you get more of a selection there.

If he has no venous access, all they have to do is place a PICC line, central line, or Infusa port like we do for our chemotherapy patients that have bad veins. It can be done in about 15 minutes and used instantly. His thought process is very flawed. We've treated 400+ pound guys and gals with IV chemo and it was not a problem.

......you are thinking about this Waaaaay to hard! let it go. some things aren't worth thinking about.

How about we make an ill proportioned rope and tie it aout his neck, and then drop him?

Did you ever see that movie of frankenstein with robert de niro? Watch it, then you'll seriously cringe.

Did you ever see that movie of frankenstein with robert de niro? Watch it, then you'll seriously cringe.

hmmm only bits and pieces of the movie..i found it uh rather gross..hmm and i don't remember any rope scene...rats...

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back