• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Medieval inquisition tortures (Caution: Extreme Material)

pretty heavy stuff, but yeah its fake blood and all... I agree with another poster, you have a really cute model, I'm sure she can pose for all kinds of other pics too. Nice feet in the bastinado pics, for example 😉

So, where's the most feared form of torture then? TICKLING!!!

Ho-humm means that if you're going to put someone through "Medieval tortures", it had better be better than a kitchen table! And i agree, the needles are a bit much...

Yeah, when I read the title I was hoping for a little bit of dark dungeon and iron bondage furniture. 😉

Well, sickening or not, this is the "Non-Tickling Images Section", and it has every right to be here as most other images.

I've ammended the title to caution others of extremities of the images (if 'medieval' and 'torture' wasn't enough. >_<)

If the contents of this thread disturb you, then please, don't view this thread. Ignore it. I see no true harm in these pictures. It's obviously fake and some people have come to accept it.

That's my Mod opinion. If this thread does disturb you to such an extent, then feel free to PM me about it and we can discuss the issue further. 🙂

but overall, nice pictures. 😀

Last edited:
Ouch... owowowow... fake or not that looks bloody painful!

Brilliant model though 😀

*takes a poke at Sammi* I thought the needles were your cup o tea? 😛 j/j

Ouch... owowowow... fake or not that looks bloody painful!

Brilliant model though 😀

*takes a poke at Sammi* I thought the needles were your cup o tea? 😛 j/j

Man, I can't stand those little things! Only one thing freaks me out more than needles. I hate needles! >_<

*laughs* I hear ya... had to endure allergy shots from the age of 5 till 9 (when they realized they didn't help)

Two shots in each arm every other week... I think I was one of few kids able to draw blood from the nurses. I even made a few quit.

*shivers* Ugh, needles.

*laughs* I hear ya... had to endure allergy shots from the age of 5 till 9 (when they realized they didn't help)

Two shots in each arm every other week... I think I was one of few kids able to draw blood from the nurses. I even made a few quit.

*shivers* Ugh, needles.

My sympathies, kiddo. I never would've made it through that myself. 😵

Sometimes, folks just have to work with the budget they got.

I understand. My futon stands in for a rack around here. But a girl can hope. n_n;;

Anybody ever gotten a shot, and they throw it in your arm like a lawn dart? Damn that sucks.🙁

Why are people getting so worked up over pictures that look so fake? I'm especially referring to the mercurochrome painted toes (the needle pics). Does anyone here really think it looks like actual blood? If so, you must never have hurt yourself in your entire life.

Man, I can't stand those little things! Only one thing freaks me out more than needles. I hate needles! >_<

What's the other thing Sammi? Naked mole rats because right after bats those things just freak the hell out of me!

Ah... eh heh.... well, this'll explain things... http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/58597066/

OH CHRIST! I hear you on that one!

My grandmother had a FULL SIZE baby doll- roughly 4 foot long (young girl doll) that had moving eyelids that opened/closed based on how upright the doll was (weighted eyelids on a hinge basicly)

As a joke one night they put the doll in bed with me- I'd been sleeping with my lil bro for a while cause his bed was broken.

I woke up in the middle of the night, looked over, and saw those empty eyes staring at me... I fucking flipped out! I THOUGHT I HAD SUFFOCATED MY BABY BROTHER IN HIS SLEEP!

*shivers*

I can't... the face... it's engrained in my BRAIN!

ZE GOGGLES! THEY DO NOTHINK!

God... hate dolls... I hate them with a passion...

I looove my teddy bear though... yes. I'm a 19 year old dude that STILL sleeps with his teddy bear 😛 Unless my g/f is spending the night- then I sleep with my arms around her

I got used to sleeping with my arms around something, so now if my elbows touch I cannot sleep. I have to hug a pillow or my bear or my g/f so I can fall asleep. Stupid I know, but a 15 some year long habit (sleeping with my bear) and when i came time to part I couldn't sleep cause my elbows touched!

I think the person in the last pic is a guy. Look at the face closely.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back