• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Mia's Techno-Tickle Dreamscape Episode 5 (Amy Lee Tickled)

hey, sorry for not writing the 3rd part, yet, just busy like hell. i'll try to write and post it asap, if not, then after christmas.

Any chance of like a teaser or a trailer or something to tide us over til the big release? 😀

Hehe teaser trailer. I'm gonna try working on an Amy fake in the next few days 😀 .

Oh that sounds awesome! You find any good pictures of her to use for a fake?

I have EVERY picture of her 😛 . Its gonna be harder to choose the tickling pic 😉 .

Yeah, you'd want a really good picture that looks like she's happy or laughing or something.

Wow, she's a hard one to get a smiley picture of! I've narrowed down a few possibilities so far....

Attachments

• amy lee 2.jpg
    amy lee 2.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 9
  • amy_lee50.jpg
    amy_lee50.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 11
  • AmyLee2_273x400.jpg
    AmyLee2_273x400.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 10
  • AmyLee0204.jpg
    AmyLee0204.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 7
  • AmyLee0204.jpg
    AmyLee0204.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 8
Hmmm, each of those have something to offer. For full, intense tickling, maybe the first one. The others like they could be good set-up pictures. She's not quite laughing yet, but she'd know something was about to happen.

A better version of the first one...

Attachments

• amy_lee_1.jpg
    amy_lee_1.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 10
Yeah, but the top of the head is cut off, and it'd be a real pain to try and remove that evanescance sign from her head in the last one...

Good point, unless you find a tickling pic where the lee also has her head cut off in the exact same area.

i have some free time over the next couple of days, so i'll see about writing the next half of the story for yall, i'm sure you'll like it, lotsa laughter will ensue.

That's cool. I'd kept meaning to ask you when you were going to do the next part of the story. Can't wait to see it 😀

Wahey 😀 . I'm getting closer to being able to do a picture I think too ^_^ .

just wish i could figure out photoshop and the layer effect to layer photos. so damn complicated. once i figure that out, i'd be popping out fakes twice a week.

i'm glad yall are on the edge for the 2nd half, didn't mean to keep yall on pins and needles.

and thanks for those amy lee photos, those are sure to come in handy.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back