• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Party #12!!! Yep...really...#12

I think sadira should severly punish Kyle for spelling her name like that.. what ya think women... show the brotherhood the sisterhood had the upperhand as always.. :justlips:

Aside to Natural and justwanna...I believe she was addressing me, fellas...but thanks for responding.

Gee, here I thought this was a public forum. :idunno: Imagine my embarrassment! By the way, I volunteered for the raffle as well. I hope I don't live to regret it!

Just wanted to point out that having an "upper hand" leaves the 'pits & ribs exposed for some lower hands to have fun with.

Just sayin'.

YOU hushhh up.. unless your talking about us getting the men in that way..:rockon:

LOL

Mmmmmmmnope. We all know that women make the best tickle-victims.

hey that is not fair,..I know of several men who make the best tickle-victims who will be there... kili and kyle are two of them.. but.. shhhhhh dont tell them I said that..shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it is a secret..

hey that is not fair,..I know of several men who make the best tickle-victims who will be there... kili and kyle are two of them.. but.. shhhhhh dont tell them I said that..shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it is a secret..

I`m not worried.I seem to recall that SOMEONE has a certain spot that can be used against her.With me holding you,Dimple,Kyle and whoever will be able to have their way with you!

I`m not worried.I seem to recall that SOMEONE has a certain spot that can be used against her.With me holding you,Dimple,Kyle and whoever will be able to have their way with you!

hey now.. that spot is a secret.. shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... no wrestling holds allowed. again.. dont make me call the sister hood on you..

all 3 of us.. now your asking for it mister... I am gonna make you our first vicitm next month to prove a point to the boys you call yourself the brotherhood..

We`ll overwhelm you with our superior numbers!
It`ll be,what,8 of us for each of you?
Good luck with that!😎

oh whatever... truth be told LADIES.. KILI is a big pile of gooe soon as you start to tickle him.. there the secret is out...there how ya like those apples

I'm practicing my wrestling holds! I'll even bring my own steel folding chair!

I'm practicing my wrestling holds! I'll even bring my own steel folding chair!

So on the subject of wrestling holds and so forth.......is it fair that I train MMA and know a good bit about submission hold and such?

I think sadira should severly punish Kyle for spelling her name like that.. what ya think women... show the brotherhood the sisterhood had the upperhand as always.. :justlips:

i'm sure she will take it out on me some time during that party i will let her maybe if she caught me to get out her anger/ punishment on me. Only fare we will see. later kyle

So on the subject of wrestling holds and so forth.......is it fair that I train MMA and know a good bit about submission hold and such?

Sure, what the heck? Can I be on your side? LOL

as long as you dont use them on me, have all the fun you want, keep in mind I am the Hugger/greeter, you would not hurt the hugger would you.. :wub:

as long as you dont use them on me, have all the fun you want, keep in mind I am the Hugger/greeter, you would not hurt the hugger would you.. :wub:

We wouldn't hurt you Dimple. We'd be too busy tickling you. :devil:

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back