• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Party #12!!! Yep...really...#12

Final Details are out, so check your email boxes. If you didn't get it, drop me a note. This final week is going to be crazy busy, so let me know ASAP!!! See you all in a few days!:omnomnom:

you have not seen me..have you.. wont fit.. think Jabba The Hutt

Then if a "one size fits all" DOESN'T fit you, we can sue the manufacturer for false advertising and we'll be RICH!! Rich like nazis! HAHAHAHAHA!

Final Details are out, so check your email boxes. If you didn't get it, drop me a note. This final week is going to be crazy busy, so let me know ASAP!!! See you all in a few days!:omnomnom:

ticklingfeet4fu and sadira thank you in advance for all the things you have done to get this party ready. thank you thank you thank you kyle

Then if a "one size fits all" DOESN'T fit you, we can sue the manufacturer for false advertising and we'll be RICH!! Rich like nazis! HAHAHAHAHA!

it doesn't matter.. I am not getting in that lake.. too cold.. Not happening..you would end up coming in to save me from drowning as my muscle's would seize up. So unless your the incredible hulk and can lift a ton.. hehehe.. not happening.

it doesn't matter.. I am not getting in that lake.. too cold.. Not happening..you would end up coming in to save me from drowning as my muscle's would seize up. So unless your the incredible hulk and can lift a ton.. hehehe.. not happening.

Well...being the artist I am, I can draw the incredible Hulk lifting you (or anything for that matter).

I can lift you,Dimple! And you KNOW that to be true!:woot::cuddle:

Well...being the artist I am, I can draw the incredible Hulk lifting you (or anything for that matter).
that would be cool.. would love to see that drawing

I can lift you,Dimple! And you KNOW that to be true!:woot::cuddle:

That you can Kili.. you were my helper when I broke my foot at last gathering. You did lift me from the floor a time or two..But I am still not going the the FRICKEN COLD WATER. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :cuddle:

HEY EVERYBODY!!! =-]

:I just wanted to give a quick shout out to you all and let you know that I am planning to attend the tickle party this weekend!:veryhappy
Unfortunately Katie (ticklebunnie) will not be joining me this time 😕
However I am really looking forward to seeing my old tickle friends if your'e attending, like sultry brunette, natural, tkl mankyle, the wiz, psycho grl, man on earth, pokey & debbie 🙂 sandee 1973, tickles hotel, tickle belly, phatteus, lion tickler, T Jack, christyl & jaymoney, mr.& mrs.classy, smiley & prinny, I just wanna play, rich p, maj0718 and so many more.
I am also very interested in meeting new friends this party, I heard from a little birdie named tfff. lol. that we have 10 newbies attending for the 1st time, Awesome! :woot: I would like to personally welcome you all!, I know that you will not regret signing up! being that I have attended all 12 motown tickling parties. I hope that you're 1st experience this weekend w/ us, is a fun one and don't forget to introduce yourself because I will be looking forward to meeting you all!
In closing, I just want to personally thank our wonderful hosts Sadira & TFFF:bowing: not only for just planning & putting this party together once again, but also for your friendship & patience with myself.:smilelove I look forward to seeing you both again and reuniting w/ my tickling family real soon!~ :cuddle::grouphug: everyone traveling to us, have a safe trip and happy tickling!!! :tickle::feets:
from: your friend - Jason (jbfttickler) :feets:+<<<<---- = :blaugh:
P.S. So much for a quick shout out! lol.

:I just wanted to give a quick shout out to you all and let you know that I am planning to attend the tickle party this weekend!:veryhappy
However I am really looking forward to seeing my old tickle friends if your'e attending, like sultry brunette, natural, tkl mankyle, the wiz, psycho grl, man on earth, pokey & debbie 🙂 sandee 1973, tickles hotel, tickle belly, phatteus, lion tickler, T Jack, christyl & jaymoney, mr.& mrs.classy, smiley & prinny, I just wanna play, rich p, maj0718 and so many more.
I am also very interested in meeting new friends this party, I heard from a little birdie named tfff. lol. that we have 10 newbies attending for the 1st time, Awesome! :woot: I would like to personally welcome you all!, I know that you will not regret signing up! being that I have attended all 12 motown tickling parties. I hope that you're 1st experience this weekend w/ us, is a fun one and don't forget to introduce yourself because I will be looking forward to meeting you all!
In closing, I just want to personally thank our wonderful hosts Sadira & TFFF:bowing: not only for just planning & putting this party together once again, but also for your friendship & patience with myself.:smilelove I look forward to seeing you both again and reuniting w/ my tickling family real soon!~ :cuddle::grouphug: everyone traveling to us, have a safe trip and happy tickling!!! :tickle::feets:

Ten newbies?? Good, then I won't be the only one! I was worried about that.

JASON!!!!! I was wondering if you were going to contribute to the thread. I am bummed that Katie wont be there! Can't wait to see you though! Hugs

still waiting for the info on the party

I was told last week it would be out on monday the info i need and others need where to go in west branch, but as of this wrighting i have not gotten any info,. i have all ready paid my money need some help. thanks.

I was told last week it would be out on monday the info i need and others need where to go in west branch, but as of this wrighting i have not gotten any info,. i have all ready paid my money need some help. thanks.

Check your Pm box.

Sorry that I have to disappoint some people

It is with GREAT SORROW that I have to make the following announcement:

I have tried so very hard and look at it in so many ways; when I first agree to come to the gathering. I knew there would always be something / someone that would stop me from doing what I wanted so badly to do.

This problem has been rolling around in my head for months. I tried every possible way of resolving this problem. I knew I would be disappointing so many people. This thought has haunted me; the closer the time for eh gathering came the less sleep I was able to get. However, I finally have to face the facts. No matter how hard I try, it would not be feasible for me to attempt to do it.

So, because of TSA I will not be bring my paraffin machine to the gathering. :cry1::cry1:

I have tried so very hard and look at it in so many ways; when I first agree to come to the gathering. I knew there would always be something / someone that would stop me from doing what I wanted so badly to do.

This problem has been rolling around in my head for months. I tried every possible way of resolving this problem. I knew I would be disappointing so many people. This thought has haunted me; the closer the time for eh gathering came the less sleep I was able to get. However, I finally have to face the facts. No matter how hard I try, it would not be feasible for me to attempt to do it.

So, because of TSA I will not be bring my paraffin machine to the gathering. :cry1::cry1:

SOCKS YOU IN ARM.:slap:. Bro, you had me going. though ya were gonna say you were not coming... now that would of broke my heart, not to get a real hug from my BIG BRO and close freind... we can do without the foot paraffin machine as long as you stand by your word and I get the first foot massage.. 🙂 your so gonna get it from me for posting this like you did... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

umm...not to sound like someone who doesn't know anything BUT what is a paraffin machine? Just wondering.

Ten newbies?? Good, then I won't be the only one! I was worried about that.

Thanks for the post Sandrock! As for the 10 newbies, don't quote me on that, I just heard it from the horses mouth (TFFF), that as of last week there were 10 newbies, so please do not flame me or not talk to me at the party if there is not 10 newbies present. lol.
It really doesn't matter anyways, because I know that you will have fun with your 1st experience with us @ the Motown tickle party this weekend, I know this because in my previous post I had stated that I have attended every 12 Motown tickle parties and I have found that every newbie that had attended there 1st time, they really enjoyed the party and the unlimited amount of food that the hosts graciously provide as well as the fun & fellowship that we share with many others who share the same interests.
To just ease your nerves a little bit though, I will have you know that this is our 1st time renting an establishment away from Sadira's & TFFF's home, due to the guest list growing and space issues, So technically this weekend will be new for all of us too and to be honest I do not know what to expect myself and I had my own reservations or questions or concerns too.
With that being said though, I know from past experience's that no matter who shows up or what takes place this weekend or accomodations that are offered, that there will be alot of food fun & fellowship to be had by all. Which from experience I have found that is why that this particular gathering grows every year and that is because of people like you & other newbies who come out of there comfort zone and just sign up & attend.
I hope that this relieves a little nervousness for you as well as other newbies who are thinking exactly the same things that you are, I know they are because I was one of them 12 years ago.
So with all that being said, let me formally welcome you Sandrock to your 1st and not last Motown tickle party...
I look forward to meeting you this weekend as well as other 1st attenders.
Take care & happy tickling!!! from: your new friend - Jason (jbfttickler)

JASON!!!!! I was wondering if you were going to contribute to the thread. I am bummed that Katie wont be there! Can't wait to see you though! Hugs
Hey Laura! (sultry brunette):wavingguy

Yes I figured that I am always good for at least 1 post before every tickle party, lol.
However as you can tell I do not post that much on the TMF for my own reasons being due to the constant flaming that goes on in the forum, so I just observe and read usually from the upcoming gatherings.
In this case I just wanted to let my tickling friend's like yourself know that I have finally decided that I can attend and just wanted to announce that I was looking forward to seeing old friends as well as meeting new ones this weekend.
It is great to hear from you though! and I look forward to tickl-opps I mean seeing you this weekend! lol. 2poke:
Hope all is well with you & drive safe! Hugs & tickling :cuddle::tickle:

OMG! here I was tearing up thinking you werent going to be here. You friggin brat! To hell with the machine. As long as your there is all that matters. 😀

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back