• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Model who loves to get tickled till she cries!!!

HI DEREK.

I haven't had a chance to say::welcome: I notice that you have become quite popular here. Did I read that you might get back to The East Coast by September? Thanks for introducing yourself. :nicethread: HAPPY TICKLES TO YOU!:tickle::tickle:

That I will be. I'll post a new thread in the next coming weeks of my dates/places so that you know where I'll be. 🙂

Thanks a bunch for the warm welcome 🙂

Edinburgh

Please come to Edinburgh in Scotland in the UK!!

Pretty please!

You could get tickled by a man in a kilt!!

Kind Regards

Virginia could sure use a luminary such as yourself passing thru.

Never tied down a woman who loved to be tickled before. Had ones who were willing, but no one who wanted it till they cried.

Yeah, come to Virginia....I'll give you cookies...lol

Christopher

LOL Cookies and Kilts... Hrm, that's a hell of a combination! 🙂 hehe

I know my georgia dates at the moment, I just want to make sure... I'll probably post within two weeks.Hopefully

Do you have plans after your Georgia dates?

And make sure you tell me your cookie preference 😉

Chrstopher

Living, as I do, in Georgia, just the idea of having you in the state has me very excited!

I do plan on doing stuff after Georgia! 🙂

I promise, I will post my dates in the next few days once I know one thing. Then you'll know where I'll be on what date, and we can start scheduling sessions. 🙂

I'm sorry that I've been absent for so long, but Fetish Con is literally right around the corner here in Tampa and I'm packing, and washing, dying my hair, cutting it, facials, and treating my feet realllllly nicely!

I promise once the con is over, that I'll be posting more frequently 🙂

And it's Chocolate Chip Macadamia nut! Mmmmm 😉

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back