• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

more 9/11

what's wrong with immigrants, it's immigrants that make the country so productive, yes there are some that do take advantage of the state but so do many americans, i mean who else would do all the shit jobs? some redneck trailer park trash named wild bill? no didnt think so. Are you forgetting that nearly everyone in America is descended from immigrants? afterall it was the native americans who lived there first.

ahcharge said:
what's wrong with immigrants, it's immigrants that make the country so productive, yes there are some that do take advantage of the state but so do many americans, i mean who else would do all the shit jobs? some redneck trailer park trash named wild bill? no didnt think so. Are you forgetting that nearly everyone in America is descended from immigrants? afterall it was the native americans who lived there first.

The immigrants are taking jobs away from real americans like me thats what. Yes most of us were descended from immigrants but those were different times. This country is overpopulated with no jobs and no health care so its time to close the borders once and for all and stop with the dopey "spirit of America" bullshit. Its time to get fucking real! Shit! I wish I had one of those immigrant jobs...I WISH I HAD ANY GODDAMNED JOB!!! :wooha:

Supernaught. Getting a job isn't hard. At all. Also, agree to work for what the immigrants get paid, then you could definately get one of their jobs.

FWIW, I'd rather not discuss current events in Tickletheater unless they have a direct bearing upon matters which this forum specializes in. If, for example, Congress puts forth a bill making sexual speech on the Internet a capital offernse, it's definitely appropriate to talk about that here.

Similarly, I believe it's totally cool to start a thread, on this, the 5th anniversary of 9-11, titled "Where were you...?" or something like that. I myself started a thread on the John Lennon assassination on its 25th anniversary last December.

Otherwise, part of the reason I come here is to GET THE HELL AWAY from the unceasing torrent of maddening news which the media force-feed me every day. If I wanna discuss current affairs, there are a zillion blogs and some excellent dedicated news/commentary web sites for that.

Just putting in my $3.09 a gallon...

kopfhorer said:
FWIW, I'd rather not discuss current events in Tickletheater unless they have a direct bearing upon matters which this forum specializes in. If, for example, Congress puts forth a bill making sexual speech on the Internet a capital offernse, it's definitely appropriate to talk about that here.

Similarly, I believe it's totally cool to start a thread, on this, the 5th anniversary of 9-11, titled "Where were you...?" or something like that. I myself started a thread on the John Lennon assassination on its 25th anniversary last December.

Otherwise, part of the reason I come here is to GET THE HELL AWAY from the unceasing torrent of maddening news which the media force-feed me every day. If I wanna discuss current affairs, there are a zillion blogs and some excellent dedicated news/commentary web sites for that.

Just putting in my $3.09 a gallon...

Ya know hes right...im gonna cease my participation in this thread out of respect for my fellow TTC members so strong views arent argued and then mod-action is necessary. Best of luck to you guys if you want to continue the subject though. It is an important one, but I just want to tickle Christy Hemme's feet in reality! 😉

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back