• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

more pool tickling

who would you rather be in a pool tickle fight with?

• Harmony (in black string bikini)

Votes: 62 62.0%
  • Heather (in Leopard print bikini)

Votes: 38 38.0%

• Total voters

Kanel Johnson1

TMF Novice
(f/f) some nudity

I posted a pool tickling clip before and since everyone liked it so much, I figured I would post another one. Only difference is, these two girls, unlike the last pool tickling clip, are a bit older and so the swimwear seems to be a bit skimpier and the tickling is a bit more hardcore as a result...playful but hardcore at the same time (compared to the last one) I have posted several pictures below to give an idea of how the clips look, and will give a brief description of the girls according to what I discovered from the clip's website.

Story: Harmony and her friend are sitting by Harmony's swimming pool one hot summer day, when Harmony decides she wants to go to the beach. But Harmony's friend Heather has different plans, Heather wants to go to the mall. Harmony is not happy with this, as the blonde beach bunny ALWAYS gets her way with everything. So the feisty blonde decides she will change her friend's mind, by the best way she knows how...tickling her into submission.

The Girls:

Name: Harmony
Hair Colour: Dirty Blonde
Hair Length: Long
Bathing Suit: Thin String Bikini
Suit Colour: Black
Suit Protection: Minimal (Back is poorly protected)
Ticklishless: Mild Ticklessness - Areas of Weakness: Feet, Armpits
Quote: "I always get my way"

Name: Heather
Hair Colour: Dark Brunette
Hair Length: (Thick) Just past shoulders
Bathing Suit: Standard String Bikini
Suit Colour: Leopard Print
Suit Protection: Minimal protection (More protection then Harmony's suit however, bottom rear is well protected)
Ticklishness: Highly Ticklish - Areas of Weakness: All over
Quote: "Not ticklish huh?" *makes fun of Harmony*

Synopsis: Two girls with bare minimum clothing go head to head in a tickling showdown, let the fingers and hair fly...dark and blonde...(lots of flying hair in this clip-be warned)

Attachments

• stop tickling me you brat.jpg
    stop tickling me you brat.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 691
  • tickle tickle blondie.jpg
    tickle tickle blondie.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 269
  • damn, this brunette is just asking for someone to sneak up behind and tickle her.jpg
    damn, this brunette is just asking for someone to sneak up behind and tickle her.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 268
  • s hands.jpg
    s hands.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 231
  • bye bye leopard print.jpg
    bye bye leopard print.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 234
more pictures

some more previews:

Attachments

• s hand).jpg
    s hand).jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 97
  • damn, this blonde girl is just begging for someone to sneak up behind and tickle her.jpg
    damn, this blonde girl is just begging for someone to sneak up behind and tickle her.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 150
  • s hand).jpg
    s hand).jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 118
  • s hand starting to slip).jpg
    s hand starting to slip).jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 83
  • s special T spot).jpg
    s special T spot).jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 258
and more:

some more...

Attachments

• take this!.jpg
    take this!.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 118
  • giggle giggle.jpg
    giggle giggle.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 263
  • brunette on the ropes.jpg
    brunette on the ropes.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 102
  • ticklish nipple.jpg
    ticklish nipple.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 226
  • ticklish underarms.jpg
    ticklish underarms.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 269
last previews

last pictures:

Attachments

• the showdown.jpg
    the showdown.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 164
  • not the feet! ha ha ha.jpg
    not the feet! ha ha ha.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 764
  • blonde has the upperhand.jpg
    blonde has the upperhand.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 224
the clips:

here are the clips (first set)

Attachments

the final set

(the final set of clips)

Attachments

Can anyone tell us "slow modem" people which ones are the "feet" clips?

People liked the first one because it was believable. If that's real then I'll eat a dead cat.

negativity

three negative clips in a row. Honestly, I'm sure you guys are all nice guys that were saying they are fake, but you know what, this guy was generous enough to post. And I don't think everyone who watches the clips is so judgmental about the "reality" of the models. And this isn't on you guys, its on anyone who complains about clips that were posted. Stop being such whinning bitches. If you don't appreciate the generosity of the people who give you FREE clips, well then go buy your own shit and leave this place to people who can appreciate the generostiy. Now that I have it off my chest, nice clips, and thank you.

Nice rant Dennis Miller. Last time I checked this was America and we had a right to express our opinions. Negative feedback can also be used as a learning tool for the people who produce the clips, thus, is not always a bad thing. Maybe you should leave this forum to those who aren't afraid to express an honest perspective. Of course that's just my opinion...I could be wrong!

right...

Well sir, arguing with you would not be worth it at all, so I wont, though I do have much to say for it. But I will say that all I was saying before is people complain all the time about the clips. Sure giving criticism is one thing and may give companies ideas and such, but the things I've read before attack the poster who was just trying to do a favor for the community and thats just selfish. We do live in America and freedom of speech is here, but damned be this country if freedom of speech has cast a vail over morality, kindness and appreciation. If you have anything more to say to me, feel free to do so privatly, as to not fill this thread up with anymore of this. And again, thanks for the clips.

Thanks for the invite, but I really don't wish to talk to you privately. There was not one negative comment directed to the person who posted this clip, only to the believability (or lack there of) of the clip itself. All I am saying is that I have read some threads where there were some very harsh things said, but this isn't one of them. Your efforts certainly would be better directed to one of those. I certainly didn't see any evidence of a casting of "a vail over morality, kindness and appreciation". I think you should try switching to decaf.

Polo, theres a difference in telling them where thye need to improve and being a general ass about it. You could have said "I think this clip is a fake. Its not the best of clips, but i like it". Even if that isnt true, its called "kindness". If you didnt intend for it to come out that way, then im sorry for bashign you, but if you did, why? Did you expect him to say "Oh, ok, i'll do better"? No, i bet he was hurt and insulted. And where as i agree with you, it probibly was a fake, it was still a good clip. "Umimpressive to say the least" Is a terrible way to tell him that his clips could do better. So please, for the love of god, show some kindess and respect.

Nice clips, they were quite enjoyable. I chose the black bikini cause were as i loooooooved her laugh alot, i would greatly enjoy having her, since she did most of the tickling, to tickle me while i tickle her. That would be..too good to explain with words.

Last edited:
Look, I don't know what little fantasy world you and mini live in, but criticism isn't always nice. No really....it's true. I could have said I liked it, but that would have been a complete lie. Is that really being helpful? I was being honest. I really don't think the person who posted this shed any tears over what I posted, and he certainly didn't say anything in response. If you don't agree with my view point, that is certainly your right, but don't tell me how to express my opinion. Again I defer to what I posted before; there has certainly been harsher things posted in this forum that this. Maybe you and your bleeding heart friends should find those threads rather than wasting your efforts here.

I agree with Polo here. This forum is very immature when it comes to handling criticism. Everybody who critisizes anything that is submitted gets flamed by someone, usually someone who submits nothing of their own and has next to no posts.

The whole point of a forum is the exchange of information and ideas. This may be an 'adult community' but as a whole TT is very childish when it comes to respecting others' opinions. I won't name names but there are some members here who are far worse than others.

Polo: Polo, i said that was a suggestion. I left the choice of how to at least try to be slightly nice to you. Here, you could have said, "The video has some flaws" point them out and then say something to lessen the insult.

Jrub: I apologize if i cant respect someone who doesnt respect someone else. Thats the way i work. You disrespect, i disrespect you. I do not submit anythnig of my own because i can never find any on the i-net that haesnt been posted. I have few to no posts for personal reasons. "Everybody who critisizes anything that is submitted gets flammed by someone". Thats exactly what you just did to me. I voiced my opinion and you flammed it by saying my post was childish and immature. Yes, i was an ass about my flam, but as was polo.

stickling, tickling, poor clips and potato chips.

Polo,

You don't have to lie. If in your opinion a clip is poor, than why say anything at all? This is not a contest as to who can generate the most fabulous clip. So go play your polo in an Olympic pool and watch your horse drown.

I love you. :weird:

I say something because this is America and I can. I am amazed at the incredibly thin skin you people have. What sugar coated, candy striped world do you live in? Are any of you saviors of the universe actually over the age of 14? You have either lived incredibly simple lives, or have never been exposed to this thing called critism. It's not like I said "This thing sucked to high heaven and you should be embarrassed to post it!" I called it "unimpressive". Eeek! Save the children! Again, use your efforts to save the world somewhere that actually requires it.

OK, I'm just now joining, but so far I've seen nothing that would give the reason to "talk" to the people here that way. WTF? I understand you didnt like this clip; it seemed a bit fake, but towards the last few clips it got better, though not nearly as good as the first set. So, why keep on going? You told us you didnt like it, we understand, heck, most of us might agree. The thing is, people come here to talk, contribute, critise too, but there are limits! I'm picking no sides, just asking you to please stop this pointless arguing. What are you gonna get out of it anyway?

So, come on people! PEACE! 🙂

It is not my attempt to "keep this going." But if someone says something to me or about me I am going to respond. If you don't want a response, then I suggest you stop posting things directed toward me.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back