• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

more pool tickling

who would you rather be in a pool tickle fight with?

• Harmony (in black string bikini)

Votes: 62 62.0%
  • Heather (in Leopard print bikini)

Votes: 38 38.0%

• Total voters
hmmm

Alright dudes, seeing as how I was the one that kinda started this war of words, I feel compelled to get a comment in after what was said since I last checked. I do appologize for I took it out a bit too harsh on those who critisized this clip, which I didn't mean to do. I mean to make an in general statement that I have seen some harsh things said about people who make generous contributions here, and that I think its wrong. You can be opinionated, but don't be ungrateful. And for Polo, I do understand where you are comming from and I think we kinda crossed wrong paths with each other. Though don't get me wrong, critisism is one thing, it is a helpful thing. But some people go beyond critisim and are I said, ungrateful and harsh. Also looking back, Polo's original comment wasn't anything harsh, but what I was saying was just that theres alot of negativity, some is acceptable, though some can be unecisary. Well point be point, for the people on this forum that go beyond critisism, its uncalled for. As far as Polo goes, you have my appologieze for bringing this on you. And I like Dennis Miller, he's funny.

Thank God!

pciconte said:
That was very fake and unimpressive.

It is nice to see everyone in this forum hasn't lost their sense of humor! I was beginning to think I was logged onto the debating forum! Funny stuff pciconte!

Mini, thanks for the apology, but completely unnecessary. You may be the one party in this that has handled the debate with maturity and class. I am not opposed to having other people express opinions contrary to mine, but at least do it in a manner that is clearly stated and intelligent, as you have done. I cannot say the same about the majority of the other comments here. Regardless, this debate has grown tiresome, so I will make this my last post on this thread. Time to move on.

*sniff

I love you guys. sniff

I'm sorry polo, I love your horse and I hope he doesn't drown.

STAY AWAY FROM THE POOL SEABISCUIT!!! DAMMIT, DON'T DIE!!!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back