• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Most wanted tickle toy?

Most wanted tickle toy?

• Feather

Votes: 275 38.2%
  • Toothbrush

Votes: 201 27.9%
  • Painters Brush

Votes: 96 13.3%
  • Duster

Votes: 62 8.6%
  • Other (post it)

Votes: 86 11.9%

• Total voters
Since I prefer to use my own fingers to tickle, I'd like to have a sawing a woman in half box for my tickle toy choice.

J.

Camel you've never tried an electirc toothbrush?? No need to go expensive...they make brushes from $7 to $20. 😛

sounds like you know from experience 😛

Camel, I have a sonicare and a spare head... and I'm in Philidelphia... 6 years younger than you, but if yer into playful non-sensual tickling I could pay ya a visit :happy:

where all of those would probably make me give any desired response, i'd have to say a toothbrush would be worst (or best...lol)

Feather personally. They usualy dont tickle alot, but i just love to tease my lee to death. Its amazing to watch them squirm and perk their lips in a smile and such. And still being an inner lee myself, being tickled with a feather would be simply delightful!
-Joe

(just realised this thread is from 2002. Oh well XD)
Hmmm, would a 'lee count as a tickle toy? :laughing:
Either that, or a brush made from bamboo strips (figured I'd put something proper in here as well...)

Nothing beats fingers and hairbrushes :evilha:

I'd agree, on oiled & heated soles. I've now learned to love to super heat the soles till they yelp and beg for 'anything else'. And that's just what I offer them. My nails or the hairbrush.

Sonic toothbrushes and all those other toys are great, all brought into the light of the tickling community many years ago by great ticklers.

Even better is my favorite toy: an original kujman laugh-o-matic tickling machine personally made for me by the master himself. On a lonely night it can be quite an erotic fiend. Yes I spelled it right. Fiend, not friend.

But really, nothing beats the personal touch of fingers for me.

I'd agree, on oiled & heated soles. I've now learned to love to super heat the soles till they yelp and beg for 'anything else'. And that's just what I offer them. My nails or the hairbrush.

Sonic toothbrushes and all those other toys are great, all brought into the light of the tickling community many years ago by great ticklers.

Even better is my favorite toy: an original kujman laugh-o-matic tickling machine personally made for me by the master himself. On a lonely night it can be quite an erotic fiend. Yes I spelled it right. Fiend, not friend.

But really, nothing beats the personal touch of fingers for me.

Your right on that one. Lotion or oiled soles makes the tickling so much more intense and worst. Allways love the reaction of the "first time tickle torture" victims. They think theyre feet is getting less sensitive, but then...bam..on with lotion/oil and the torture is just 10 times worst allready! But as you also sayd. Nothing beats fingers. To have total control on the spots under the soles and toes. Just perfect! :super_hap

okay okay all toothbrushes aside

I prefer all body tickling, feet too in the course of things. Ths thread seems to be geared towards feet mostly.

But I have two feelings about this thread and it'll seem as if they'll contradict each other a bit:

First, I feel if you need all these toys to make you ticklish then maybe do you think you're just not that ticklish to start with and should reach out for another fetish that's easier?

Second [having just undergone it last weekend, and geared towards feet], the new "toy" I want in my arsonal are two merciless goats licking with attitude.

(the attitude part is an in-joke for a particular person)

PDA stylus - tickles like hell. I bought a 4-pack of "replacement" styla.

Tickle Toy

I still think the best "toy" is a very gentle set of fingers that know how to glide across every ticklish area of my body, especially with oil, OMG NOTHING can match that, especially when it comes to a ticklish navel.

I have used an electric tooth brush to good effect on many occasion. 😉

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back