• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My collection of manga style and drawings ^_^

Hey dude thanks for all the contributions! Usually with anime/toons the underage rule is pretty blurry but when there is nudity involved I gotta draw the line and edit a bit. Just be a bit more careful, k? 🙂 and thanks again!

Sorry 🙁 i didn't look at the pictures; tell me wich are the pictures and i'll remove them 😉

I was thinking that tickling drawings did't have age limitation; there's no sex, only tickling😉 but if they're not acceptable tell me the pictures that are against the rule and i'll remove them right now 😉

hey, one of those looked like the box art of an actual tickle anime video...was it?

I have no idea 😉 i've downloaded the pictures from various sites and forums and i don't know where they came from 😉 maybe many people here knows exatrly the name of the artist 🙂 i don't think that i'm, the only one that have those pictures, but i'm posting them to help the people that never saw those 😀

It was in post #22 and I already removed it. 😛 Im sorry for editing your post for you but I never know when the next time someone will be on to read a request to remove something so I went ahead and did it before someone complained. It's no big deal just something to look out for. 🙂

No problem Nessie 😉 sorry again 😉

Ps: you have your mailbox full, i was trying to send to you the answer to the message 😉

AWSOME STUFF MAN!! please if you have anymore feel fre to post away! lol.
most of these are new to me and i love anime so this thread is EXCELLENT lol. you dont know how bad i was laughing at the first pic in post 21 lol. thanks for all the great stuff! 😀

*add on to earlier post* the only real flaw imho is just a little too much nudity as nessy said earlier =P other then that *stealing chesire cats sig here* ROCK ON! lol

shadowscurse said:
*add on to earlier post* the only real flaw imho is just a little too much nudity as nessy said earlier =P other then that *stealing chesire cats sig here* ROCK ON! lol

I think that nudity is something that is normal; if someone don't like nudity can look somewhere 😉

I don't steal anything from anyone; if you look at the images you'll see that they was saved about 1-3 years ago (look at the date "created" in the file info)

Soon more images (in about 2-3 minutes 🙂) )

Mr. Roboto said:
Sean Connery puts it better then I ever could:

http://yourethemannowdog.com

:weird: 😀 😀 very funny

Thanks very much shadowscurse 😉 i hope that all the people that download only the picture someday will make a post like this where they'll share all the pictures that they have (except the copyrighted material of coyurse ^_^ ) 😀

Last edited:
wow🙂 more than 3400 visit here 🙂 i'm honored 😛

Of course, like i said in the beginning of the post, if some images posted here are copyrighted material or the artist that made the drawings don't like to see them here you can tell to me an i'll remove them 😉

Thanks to Vladislav Dracula for the last picture of this post, he is the autor 🙂

Attachments

• cart-feather-wheel.JPG
    cart-feather-wheel.JPG
    19.4 KB · Views: 1,508
  • cartoon2.jpg
    cartoon2.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 1,913
  • CART-Ticklish-Medical-Examination.jpg
    CART-Ticklish-Medical-Examination.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 2,150
  • chores.jpg
    chores.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 1,744
  • Chun-Li%20tickles%20Cammy.jpg
    Chun-Li%20tickles%20Cammy.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 1,105
Last edited:
🙂 more

Attachments

• collection__3_images_.jpg
    collection__3_images_.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 2,104
  • Comic P1.jpg
    Comic P1.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 1,423
  • comic p2.jpg
    comic p2.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 1,518
  • Comic P3.jpg
    Comic P3.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 1,597
  • Comic P4.jpg
    Comic P4.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 1,764
for today this is the last post 🙂

Attachments

• Comic P5.jpg
    Comic P5.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 1,192
  • dejiko.jpg
    dejiko.jpg
    282.5 KB · Views: 2,411
  • Dess0028.jpg
    Dess0028.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 1,562
  • Dess0046.jpg
    Dess0046.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 1,399
  • doublecross3.jpg
    doublecross3.jpg
    307.2 KB · Views: 2,268
One of my pictures, an old picture, is in your second to last post, the final picture. The Chun-Li/Cammy one. This is just a note so I'm given credit for it, you don't have to take it down. 🙂

Vladislav Dracula said:
One of my pictures, an old picture, is in your second to last post, the final picture. The Chun-Li/Cammy one. This is just a note so I'm given credit for it, you don't have to take it down. 🙂

I've add in the post the credit to you 🙂 thanks ^_^

I hope that also the other owner of those picture will do like you did, in this way i can add the credits and also i can know who is the author ^_^ lol 😀

I doubt that will happen, as I'm sure some 80% of the artists aren't aware you are doing this. But you mean well, so thats good. 🙂

Vladislav Dracula said:
I doubt that will happen, as I'm sure some 80% of the artists aren't aware you are doing this. But you mean well, so thats good. 🙂

🙂 I only want to share what i have 🙂

usually if you're part of a comunity you give all that you can to the comunity; this mean what is yours and also what is not yours (of course without breaking copyrights, or things like this ^_^); the artists make drawings; i'm a programmer, so all i can do is to make the game that i'm developing (with the help of some people of the forum) or share what i've collected during my journey on internet (more than 10 years ..... lol 🙂) )

I'm not here to say "look what i did"; i'll never steal the work from someone; i only share what i have ^_^ (the copyrighted material is on my hd of course, i paid for it and i can't share it for the reason that all known 😀 ), and i hope that the people will be happy to see all those pictures 🙂 this is also a good way to show to the people an artist and his style 🙂

Of course if someone'll tell to me to stop i'll stop immediatly to post pictures 😉

I understand we're you're coming from. But the fact remains they are not aware this is happening. I think people need to be less presumptual with other people's property and what they do with it.

Professionally speaking no one here cares too much, and I think you already know that no one is going to tell you to stop. All people can do is recommend better ways to do it. In a small community like this with art for it, its no big deal in the greater scheme of things. I just think people just be more mindful of what they are doing, at least in part out of a sign of respect for the people's work that they're passing around.

Also, alot of these pictures aren't manga style at all. Aren't you milking the title of this thread a little bit? 😛

Vladislav Dracula said:
I understand we're you're coming from. But the fact remains they are not aware this is happening. I think people need to be less presumptual with other people's property and what they do with it.

Professionally speaking no one here cares too much, and I think you already know that no one is going to tell you to stop. All people can do is recommend better ways to do it. In a small community like this with art for it, its no big deal in the greater scheme of things. I just think people just be more mindful of what they are doing, at least in part out of a sign of respect for the people's work that they're passing around.

Also, alot of these pictures aren't manga style at all. Aren't you milking the title of this thread a little bit? 😛

I think that this thread became too long.....maybe the artist want to make drawings and post them by themselves; this is your conclusion right? 🙂

I'm not presumptual with other's people property, because on all the forum there's a lot of people that post drawings made by someone else (look n the forum dedicated ot art, and you'll see people that post images made by someone else), so i'm not so different from others 😉 i also post the author name (if he tell to me like you did); anyway here nobody care, so i think that i must continue to stay quiet, reading posts like "thanks!!!" ..."amazing!" ....."thanks for the clips!", and looking that those people have about 2000 posts; maybe he'll be more considered because he have a lot of posts so this mean that he's important 😀 the sam e problem on all the forums 🙂)

Anyway i stop not because i reach a limit, but simply because i don't like to post something and see that people complain about it; so the other 420 images will stay on my hd, only for my eyes; and if i'll find the name of the artist i'll send a mail with "thanks for the image " on it, without post it on the forum.....in this way i'll continue to write post instead of filling with "thanks for this or that " the server space 😀

Soemone said "make good actions and forget them; make bad actions and remember them for all your life"; in few words "think only about yourself because if you'll help others you'll receive only bad words" 🙂)

maybe i misunderstood the "comunity definition" : "all firends..help each others..."

You're right 😉 i'm off topic 😀 i must find the way to erase this post by myself 😉 so there will not be any art that is from someone else ^_^

I think you're over dramatising what I said and going off on a tangent in the opposite direction. I just said more consideration should go into distribution of material that does not belong to the people that share it.

I also never impled that the material should be removed or should not be shared at all. You came to that conclusion on your own.

Vladislav Dracula said:
I think you're over dramatising what I said and going off on a tangent in the opposite direction. I just said more consideration should go into distribution of material that does not belong to the people that share it.

I also never impled that the material should be removed or should not be shared at all. You came to that conclusion on your own.

Maybe an example of what you mean for "more consideration" will be very helpful 😉 if i draw something and i post it is because i want that other people view it, make comments......if i don't want i put my drawings in a folder and i save them for my pleasure 😉 so i don't understand.......

You don't say to remove or to share...so what is your opinion ? ^_^ i like to express what i feel and think directly, you're an artist, so what is your position about this? 🙂

First off, for you to want to share your work (assuming your the artist) needs no excuse or reason for it. The artist can do whatever they want with their art. If they don't want to share it, they don't. Its simple as that.

Secondly, the answer to the first applies to this part too. Its all in what the artist wants. Presuming the person we're talking about is the artist. Now when we're talking about someone whose just hording pictures on their computer and somehow begins to believe that the pictures are theirs because they possess them (I'm not necessarily saying this is how you think, but its what you're down by your own admission), then a line has been crossed that needs to be resolved in that the artist may not want their art shared by anyone but themselves, or they may not appriciate distribution of their material without some kind of credit.

I know of several artists who are of this mentality, so I'm definitely not alone.

My personal opinion is that sharing is just fine, if its what you think the artist would want. Naturally, an artist wants their art getting out there, by may not approve of the methods by which that is being done. In this case, the lumping of pictures together with no credit. That doesn't help the artist, all it does is give the contributor attention and requests for more unnamed material. And it only sates what the people want, not what the artist wants for even making the material to begin with- attention and recognition. Its the same way with authors and anyone who creates pretty much anything.

Its better when the artist shares their work, I think. What you need to ask yourself to come to the answer you want my friend is "why am I doing this, this way?"

Vladislav Dracula said:
First off, for you to want to share your work (assuming your the artist) needs no excuse or reason for it. The artist can do whatever they want with their art. If they don't want to share it, they don't. Its simple as that.

you're right 😉 i never said something different from this concept ^_^

Vladislav Dracula said:
Secondly, the answer to the first applies to this part too. Its all in what the artist wants. Presuming the person we're talking about is the artist. Now when we're talking about someone whose just hording pictures on their computer and somehow begins to believe that the pictures are theirs because they possess them (I'm not necessarily saying this is how you think, but its what you're down by your own admission), then a line has been crossed that needs to be resolved in that the artist may not want their art shared by anyone but themselves, or they may not appriciate distribution of their material without some kind of credit.

I know of several artists who are of this mentality, so I'm definitely not alone.

in fact this is not my mentality 🙂 i never said that the pictures are mine 😉 i said "my collection"; i can have a collections of things that are not mine (think about painting collections, car collections......), i'm not talking of course , of the rights on a object/movie/car/drawing or anything else; for me "mine" means "made by me" 😀 and, of course, in the post i said that is my collection and if something is covered by copyrights or the artist don't want to see his/her works on the post i'll remove it without problem 😀
Again, if i have a drawings in because the artist shared it somewhere to receive critics from people; if i haven't is because the artist don't want to share it with others 😉 Now that i know your sign i can see if i have more pictures from you, so you can tell to me if the picture/s wans already posted or if you never put it somehwere and don't want to share it with anyone, but i think that you was very proud of your ability when you saw your wonderful drawing on my post ^_^ and i think that a lot of people create something to show it to the others, eve if maybe the people will not appreciate it; i'm a musician and a composer, and if i share my composition is only because i want to see what the people think about them 😉 the private pieces are safe somewhere on my computer 😉

I respect what you think, but you should try also to think that all of us are different, and if we have the mouth (or the hands in this case lol) is to express ourselves and to tell what we like/dislike; that's why i0ve put in the post the famous "if you don't want or i can't let me know and i'll remove it" sentence ^_^ 😀

Vladislav Dracula said:
My personal opinion is that sharing is just fine, if its what you think the artist would want. Naturally, an artist wants their art getting out there, by may not approve of the methods by which that is being done. In this case, the lumping of pictures together with no credit. That doesn't help the artist, all it does is give the contributor attention and requests for more unnamed material. And it only sates what the people want, not what the artist wants for even making the material to begin with- attention and recognition. Its the same way with authors and anyone who creates pretty much anything.

Of course if the artist don't want i've absolutely no rightsm on something that is not created by me; if i know who is the artist i'm happy to put some credits; but except hiro m, bac, saudelli (they have a very precise and recognizable styleand a sign on about all their works, so i think is no use to tell to the people who they are because all know them 😛), i'm completely lost about who made a certain drawings, also because few people sign their works (you did it, but i can't recognize the sign).

I think that when someone make something, and the peoples like this "thing" (thing is general word for everything a person can create) , the people will share it as a tangible sign of appreciation (this of course is not very good for people that sells copyrighted material ^_^ 🙂 a lot of producer are still crying for the money that the loose everyday for the illegal sharing of their material)
so i think that virtually all that you can share phisically or electronically( like movies, books, pictures , songs, programs etc...) is subject to those problems, but maybe this is another argument and i don't want to talk about those things on a topic that have nothing to do with those dirty things (again i have copyrighted material legally bought from mtj and the agency and other sites but i don't share them here for the obiovus laws on copyright and for the respect of the artist that did the work adn decide to sell it instead of sharing it for free).

I forget to put "copyright reserved to the authors on all the images covered by it" and "the images own to their respective artist" ; but i have put it here right now, so i hope that all is ok 🙂

Vladislav Dracula said:
Its better when the artist shares their work, I think. What you need to ask yourself to come to the answer you want my friend is "why am I doing this, this way?"

The answer for me is: "because lurking and saving things on the hd is a guilty, expecially when you see around great artists that need more space to be known" , of course if the artist says "i don't want that someone post my works" i'll never do it 😉

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back