• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My fantasy fulfilled!!!

Camel26

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Ladies and gentlemen of the theater, I must report to you of the events of last evening...

Last night, my ler and I decided to have some intimate relations, as couples often do...but this time was different...my gal got up the courage to do for me exactly what I wanted--held me down and tickled me NON-STOP for a good half an hour, pushing my limits, and making me insane (in a good way) in the process...now yes, she does attack me a lot...but never non-stop...I never felt before last night that she would push any limits, or that we potentially needed a safeword...until now, such things weren't necessary. Regardless, it was WONDERFUL, to say the very least, and we both proceeded to fall asleep afterwards...I'm still a lil wobbly this morning on my way to work...but I had to share my elation with someone, and who better to share with than my understanding and supportive community at the Theater?

Thanks for letting me rant...feel free to post about any one of your fantasies that has been fulfilled or came close to being fulfilled!!! I want to hear all about it!!!!

Hey Camel!

Glad to hear what happened to you, and since you offered, here's what I have to look forward to...

I'm going to see my wonderful girlfriend soon, as she's away, and she said that she's going to tie me spread eagle, and proceed to tickle ALL my most ticklish spots, (she knows them all!) from the bottoms of my VERY ticklish feet, to under the arms. Then she's going to start having sex with me and she says it feels good for her when I squirm, so she'll tickle me sensless until she's satisfied. Last time she did it to me I was SCREAMING for mercy under her, but it only made her more exited. I'm looking forward to it, but I'm also kind of scared!!! She even said she grew her fingernails to tickle me better.

Well, happy tickles!

it sounds to the hollywood brother that both of you are very lucky indeed. be thankful for what you got while you got it says the hollywood brother. Some things are meant to last forever according to the hollywood brother like love but yet others fail or fall apart over time, so enjoy it and keep up the good tickling work.

On a personal note the hollywood Brother is so hapy for Camel26 that her ler is making all her dreams and desires come true. Camel is very lucky in the eyes of the Hollywood brother to have found true love and for that the Hollywood Brother is very thankful.

Details, Camel! Details!!

I'm very happy for you, but I'd love to read a blow-by-blow description of what happened.
Were you bound? What did she do first? What got to you the most? Did you guys get down to the nitty-gritty? - Ya know what I mean 😉
If you feel comfortable describing it, I for one would love to read about your experience.

Cool

Congrats Camel!

It is always good to have your fantasies fulfilled...esp. when it is with someone you love.

Well the cool thing is that now that she has pushed you to your limits, by pushing her limits of tickling you then who knows how soon you will need a safeword 🙂

Well, it started out with me on top of her, kissing...and her rubbing up against me...and she started tickling my sides and under my arms...the more I squirmed, the more she moaned, so she kept at it until she had a wonderful orgasm...

Once she recovered, she started to tickle me a little, and would stop...and I mumbled something about the fact that I wish she wouldn't start and stop...I just wanted her to keep going, to push me to my limits...so she got the hint...and without being bound, just by having one arm underneath/around her, and her holding the other above my head, she absolutely tortured my ribs, under my arms (yikes!), my stomach, and especially my hips/groin...I think I lost my mind somewhere in the middle of it...but it was so incredible...and the finish was amazing...I passed out immediately afterwards, and woke up about an hour later, still so wobbly from the tickling and the sheer force of the orgasm, that I had to hold onto walls and such to walk...all in all, it was at the top of my list of experiences...and I hope to do it again...it was wonderful...and my ler enjoyed herself, too, which made it even better for me!!!

I hope that wasn't too crude or overboard, and if it is, mods, please tell me and I'll try to make it more PG...

Medikation--have fun!!! Don't be scared!!! It's WONDERFUL!!!!!!! Your girlfriend must love you so much if she wants to make you feel that good...just sit back, relax, and put your hands over your head...😉

You wont find too many people easily offended on this board, Camel. 😀

hell no camel, that would never ever offend the hollywood brother. you forget that the hollywood brother has no life so the hollywood brother settles for being happy when good things happen to great people like yourself

Good going, Cam; that was bloody freaking awesome 😀

Sometimes I tickle my subby hubby gently and continuously while we are having intercourse, and I keep on tickling him while he orgasms. He says that it's a profoundly erotic experience, and it's become our typical way of having sex 🙂

Woah.....what an experience that must of been :wooha:

Im a little way off that, but my girlie is getting her nails done just before christmas and has promised me im in for some extra tickling 😀

Camel26, I am betting that your girlfriend did not want to hurt you or cause you distress and that is probably why she held back, but at your insistence she pushed on...now that she knows your "limits" she can be more free to push them a bit...

Again, congrats and heres to more tickles 🙂

Thank you all for your support...it was wonderful...and she now has one more method of making me want her...so she loves teasing me with the prospect of more, or so I've noticed...

Val--someday, when I make it to Guam, I have to meet this hubby of yours...he is one of the luckiest men EVER!!!! Bloody freakin awesome!!! 😛

VeeDubber--like I said before, just sit back, relax, and put your arms over your head...it's an incredible experience, and if it's with someone you love, it's pure bliss...let us know how it all goes if you want to!!! I'm intrigued...🙂

Kewl! Good show! Way to go! Would have loved to have been a witness to that half hour! Tickled insane! GOT to love it! What's next? 45 minutes? Non stop until you DO surrender(safeword out)? Hmmmmmmmmmmm?! Bwahahahahahahhahaaaaaa!

TTD

Well that's the plan Camel, until of course she starts, then relaxing will not be in the cards. It's funny how we both said that tickling us made our partners orgasm because of the rubbing they get when we squirm. Just curious; did she tickle your feet at all?

I can't wait!!!

She didn't get my feet this time...but I have a feeling that next time, my poor little peds are in for it...yikes!!! I think she didn't get to my feet because of how I was being held...I also believe that my Ler likes UB because she gets to be close to me, and can see my reactions up close...that's just a guess though...🙂 Have fun with your ler and tell us how it goes!!!!

nice camel glad you 2 had fun....my ler luv's my feet she does some upper body...but she luv's my feet and toes....alot more fun when you are tied up too well good luck in your next tickling

Yay!!! Another F/F couple!!! Thank you so much for sharing that with me! Happy tickling to you and your lady!!! 🙂

you know folks the hollywood brother thinks there are tons of female/female couples out there on this site. the important thing is that both parites love each other. after all even the hollywood brother knows that there's nothing without love to remember a old bon jovi lyric from back in rock and roll hair band heyday which was when the hollywood brother was not so broken down

that was the single most erotic thing i have ever heard of... :wooha:

Not to probe, but don't you feel soooo much better knowing hordes of young boys totally jerked off to that? 😛

i wouldnt go that far. Just something i thought was a beautiful thing.

sure sure sure whatever you say! oh, btw, you've got some on your pants. 😛

that is hilarious she devil. the hollywood brother got to give you your props. now she devil if you jealous of camel expereince talk to your boyfriend. the hollywood brother is sure you would have a man that can make you ride space mountain and go all night long

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back