• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My fantasy fulfilled!!!

She Devil--have I told you lately that you rock my socks??? Thought you ought to know you're freaking awesome!

And hey, thanks for thinking my sex life is erotic...I'm honored that someone besides my ler and I found it hot...rock!!! And sorry bout your pants, bro...that stuff is never a fun stain to remove...😉 😛

Moving on before it gets too yucky...🙂

Have fun on Space Mountain y'all!!!

OH DEAR GOD!!! Congrats to you, Cam!!! Do you have any female friends in Pittsburgh, who would be interested in playing out that scene with ME!!!!???? I'm not a supermodel, but not butt-ugly, either!! Kinda cute and cuddly, actually. 😎

Ticklishy said:
OH DEAR GOD!!! Congrats to you, Cam!!! Do you have any female friends in Pittsburgh, who would be interested in playing out that scene with ME!!!!???? I'm not a supermodel, but not butt-ugly, either!! Kinda cute and cuddly, actually. 😎

Aw...if you're near pittsburgh, I'll have to be on the lookout...unfortunately, not being "out" about my fetish, I don't know other folks who have it...I know a guy or two here and there...but women are a different issue...however, if you're in the burgh, let me know!!! You sound like a sweetheart!!! And cute and cuddly are 2 of my fave qualities in a person!!! 😉

Sidenote: Even though my baby and I are suffering through a stomach virus right now, she still sat on the couch with me last night, with my feet in her lap, and played with me a little to make me feel better...what a woman... 😍

Hey Cam

Camel26 said:
Aw...if you're near pittsburgh, I'll have to be on the lookout...unfortunately, not being "out" about my fetish, I don't know other folks who have it...I know a guy or two here and there...but women are a different issue...however, if you're in the burgh, let me know!!! You sound like a sweetheart!!! And cute and cuddly are 2 of my fave qualities in a person!!! 😉

Sidenote: Even though my baby and I are suffering through a stomach virus right now, she still sat on the couch with me last night, with my feet in her lap, and played with me a little to make me feel better...what a woman... 😍

That's really nice of you! You sound like a very nice person, too. And I'm sure your lee is, too, or you wouldn't be together!

Yeah, I live in Pittsburgh, and like you, I am basically "in the closet" regarding my love of tickling. I think a couple of people I am close with may have an idea about it, but I doubt they realize to what extent. I often wonder why I feel so self-conscience about it. I mean, it's not like it's evil or cruel. I guess so many people do see tickling as more of an annoyance and/or flat-out torture, which is probably why I refrain from disclosing this part of my personality. Ok, so I just answered my own question!!

Sorry you and your mate are sick. That virus seems to be making its way across the region. A few folks at work have been stricken, but it appears that it only lasts a short time. To me, when vomit is involved, 5 minutes is too long!! YICK!!! I hope you 2 feel much better soon, and have some more wonderful tickling escapades to share!!!

My baby got us a new bed...with a hott headboard from Ikea that allows for someone being tied to it...YES!!!!!!!!! that's so hott...it's a hott bed...I'm so excited...

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back