• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my first babysitter/future wife

shrimptheguy

TMF Poster
my first babysitter/to be wife

now i bet half of you gone to say this is fake but this story is 100% true. (and this is my first time putin a story here)

I was about 14 i think and my little brother had a babysitter (he was 7) so she was this really hot girl always had sandals on no socks.And she always inored me.Her and my brother played "cowboys and robbers" its were the cowboy chases the robber around and catches her or him and ties them up then puts them in jail for a hour (sometimes more) so my brother was the cowboy and she was the robber (my parents were gone becuase of their job for 1 day and night) So i was in my room playing then my brother came in and asked if my room can be jail i said sure. Then he told me she was robber and he was cowboy. So i got this idea in my head that i'd have a little fun wit the babysitter who inored me (by the way she was 14). So i got some rope from the shed :jester: and waited for my brother to catch the "robber" it took him awhile but he did. So he put fake handcuffs on her and brought her in my room. (this part ill never forget) After he left she asked me if id helped her out i asked her why did she inore me and she said i never have any fun. Then i told her are you sure she said yes. So i took of cuffs tied up her hands then feet she said "Wut the hell let me go!" i just laughed and tied her arms and retied hands on chair then put her feet on other chair. Then i took a little string and tied her big toes together. (She was screaming during all of this) Then i taped her mouth shut and waited 5mins till she quieted down and told her to relax took tape off. laughed a little then started moving one finger up and down her foot focused on the soles she start breaking up.Then i said can you handle another finger on your other foot?She was trying to hold her laughs in but i could tell she couldn't hold it in much longer :bump: so i dugg into her soles both hands both feet :jester: she busted out laughing then i used feather duster on soles and her toes then used an electric toothbrush in between toes and on her soles. Tears rolling down her face, her face was red and she was laughing so hard.Then i just used my fingers dugg into soles and stroked her soles her toes were wiggling like crazy!(this happened over three hours) I untied her for dinner time :evilha: the weird thing is she talked to me much more and was nice all the time............ :jester: then after dinner she went back to the chair and let me tie her up (she enjoyed it alot she later told me 🙂.) And 7 years later she said i do and she still is very ticklish and i still tickle her but now she can get me back............... :jester:

So how how'd you like it? If u do maybe ill share more just seeing how this goes :ignite::ignite::ignite::ignite::ignite:

Last edited:
o and forgot to say my brother went over to his friends

my wife let him spend the night at his friends house............... tickled her for a while longer.

And 7 years later she said i do and she still is very ticklish and i still tickle her

Some people have all the luck!

Great experience, thanks, and you are very lucky.

Mitch

now why wouldn't i believe this story? i liked it very much, and how sweet that she ends up marrying you, after ignoring you when you were younger. hope you have a lifetime of tickling your extremely ticklish wife..

isabeau

isabeau said:
now why wouldn't i believe this story? i liked it very much, and how sweet that she ends up marrying you, after ignoring you when you were younger. hope you have a lifetime of tickling your extremely ticklish wife..

isabeau

thanks and i hope we will have a great lifetime of tickling :smilelove and the only reason that i said half won't believe cause in some stories here i have saw no one believes them and i admit some of them were pretty strange. well thanks to all and i definally will share more stories like this i think this one went very well. thanks for all who posted:devil:

Awwwe
This story was adorable :lovestory

Especially when you said '7 years later she said i do'

Sounds l ike you two had a happy ending...hope you guys still get a lot of tickling action <<<<----

I'm not trying to say this story is untrue in anyway, but im a little curious. If she was 14 and she was the babysitter...how old did that make you? Because 7 years isn't that long, you can't be that old now. I'm j/w
You're a lucky man though

ive never had a babysitter the same age
I'd imagine id be kind of awkward

She wasn't there to babysit him. She was there to babysit his little brother. His parent's probably weren't in the habit of making him watch his little brother.

david and lish are right

i hated babysitting my brother and i was 14 at the time u should read more closely

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back