• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Name Is Chris....(very sad)

TicklishGrl4Lfe

Level of Cherry Feather
I got this from a close friend in an e-mail. :dropatear:

Child Abuse

My name is Chris
I am three,
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,
I must be stupid
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can't do a wrong
I can't speak at all
Or else I'm locked up
All day long.
When I'm awake I'm all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren't home
When my mommy does come home
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll just get
One whipping tonight.
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charile's bar.
I hear him curse
My name is called
I press myself
Against the wall
I try to hide
From his evil eyes
I'm so afraid now
I'm starting to cry
He finds me weeping
Calls me ugly words,
He says it's my fault
He suffers at work.
He slaps and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And run to the door
He's already locked it
And I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken,
"Im sorry!", I scream
But it's now much to late
His face has been twisted
Into a unimaginable shape
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
O please God, have mercy!
Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door
While I lay there motionless
Sprawled on the floor
My name is Chris
I am three,
Tonight my daddy
Murdered me
And you can help
Sickens me to the soul,
And if you read this
and don't pass it on
I pray for your forgivness
Because you would have to be
One heartless person
To not be affected
By this Poem
And because you are effected,
Do something about it!
So all I ask you to do
Is pass this on!
IF YOU ARE AGAINST CHILD ABUSE!

Very nice, but the sick and twisted who abuse their children will honestly not give a shit about such emails.

But with such cases I'd support a new type of deathpenalty, killing someone by breaking every bone in his/her body and leave em to die. Of course it's barbaric, and surely it does not stop the abusers from beating their children, but it does coinside with public opinion on these rotten bastards.

Awareness can't hurt... Observers sometimes hesitate too long to call for help....

Mephistopheles said:
Very nice, but the sick and twisted who abuse their children will honestly not give a shit about such emails.

But with such cases I'd support a new type of deathpenalty, killing someone by breaking every bone in his/her body and leave em to die. Of course it's barbaric, and surely it does not stop the abusers from beating their children, but it does coinside with public opinion on these rotten bastards.

Yeah, I agree that's one of those situations in which the punishment should CERTAINLY reflect the crime
(guess it should always be in closer proportion, actually....)
--- as long as there is absolute, fool-proof evidence of guilt, and that doesn't often exist.... 🙁
*If not for the worry there would be mistakes made, as people are occasionally framed, or evidence misinterpreted, etc.
I'd assist you personally.

Last edited:
From snopes.......

The above-quoted bit of verse has been circulating on the Internet since at least early 1998, picking up a variety of name changes, attributions and amendations over the years. As far as we've been able to ascertain, this item was the work Misty Nicole Ramsey of Dell Rapids, South Dakota, who posted it to a college web site back in 1996.

Some of the significant alterations that have since been made to the piece include changing the name of the narrator (the example shown above uses "Sarah"; the original version featured a girl named "Misty") and appending information that urges readers to "Please pass this poem on as a Blue Ribbon Against Child Abuse." (One of causes symbolically represented with blue ribbons is Child Abuse Prevention.)

A number of readers have asked us if this item is "true," a question we're not sure how to answer. As unlikely as it might be that a three-year-old could possess the language skills necessary to compose such a piece, it's even more unlikely that anyone could describe her own murder in the first person.

http://www.snopes.com/glurge/blueribbon.asp

I see these floating around MySpace all the time. My question is, how can a 3 year old with swollen eyes type all that so well? I can't stand these fake chain letters. I might be heartless, but I'm not gullable.

I hate them too...that is why I delete them most of the time upon receipt...

That's logical, but I think it's also assumed that someone took artistic license presenting the perspective of any abused child in that re-circulated poem to simply increase general awareness,
and perhaps cause someone, maybe a neighbor or relative, to intervene (alert the police, etc.) in time, the next time they hear serious screaming or see too many bruises.... or don't see a child for too long after both of the above....

Some understandably hesitate thinking that they're wrong, that they're misinterpreting what might *look like signs of abuse but might not be,
and they don't want to cause trouble for people they know who they can't believe would be capable of doing any such thing to their children....
or who think that "social services" won't do enough anyway.

but unfortunately it seems, in most of the cases that pop up in the media, that if social services had been contacted, or the police, with just one (more) complaint filed, a child might've been removed from such a situation before it went too far one final time... (Just my guess, I'm not a social worker.)

It must be that way for many children and some to the point of death . It has a message behind it , a deep sense of despair for the children that have to go through this everyday .

My God, my god, my god...

This poem moved me pretty badly. :sowrong:

Obviously, this was written as a symbolic child suffering inhuman indignations at the hands of a family member. Nothing is as harmful psychologically as a family member who is against you. I know from first hand experience...

I will definitely send this poem to all the people that I know if only for the shock value...not in any perverted sense, but rather for the mere moments one can identify with a helpless child who deserved all the love, comfort and attention in the world (as all children do), but was brutally maligned with opposite circumstances.

Peace and love to all children tonight. :dropatear

Cheers. 😛oke3: (btw, all children need to be tickled, too) 🙂

I detest these chain mail things that always end in "pass this on to X amouint of people or something bad will happen
I despise child abuse, but i hate these type of e-mails...

Realize...

I do hear you guys about hating these "chain letters"...I don't often forward them either....but the real issue is that this type of thing IS very real and DOES happen daily all over not just the country, but the world. I think the bottom line with all of those whom have replied thus far, is that this type of act is evil, and must be stopped at all costs. The unfortunate part is that it often goes unnoticed. Pray for these children--they need it more than you'll ever know.

My feeling is that America is currently on a witch hunt for child abuse and child molestation, mainly to avoid dealing with the real problem facing us....Islam.

when i was young i went through child abuse, i can only tell you that i hurt like hell, when my dad got back from over seas he immediately took me to live with him, although she only ever did it to me, my sisters she liked but not me. So i lived with my dad and my 2 sisters which she never touched lived with her, i feel sympathy for any little kids that didnt get away from child abuse, i was lucky.

Anyone who mistreats their children should die on the spot. If you don't love them, what is the point of having them? To have a scapegoat for when things go wrong? That doesn't work for me. :sowrong:

I find these chain emails containing mawkish, badly written and, let's face it, fucking awful poems which lambast me as a foul villain me for not being affected by their shitty, badly written mawk are disgusting. They trivialise real problems, such as child abuse, and do nothing to sort them out. Well intentioned though they may be, they're still a bag of poo. If you despise child abuse then donate to a charity which aims to stamp it out or shop a child abuser to the authorities. Don't write shit poems about it and ask me to pass it on. That does nothing except make me hate you.

GirlsDoItToo said:
I see these floating around MySpace all the time. My question is, how can a 3 year old with swollen eyes type all that so well? I can't stand these fake chain letters. I might be heartless, but I'm not gullable.

I can't disagree with this.

Don't get me wrong. Child abuse is rotten. It's horrendous and an abomination that such behavior does go on. However, chain emails don't do anything except make the reader feel guilty or empathetic for the amount of time they go about reading it. When they are done, they go back to other things. Half of these emails are read at work as well, so even if you do have that one angel who would try to do something can't because they are at work and they'll have a boss looming over their shoulder, pissed at their employee for reading the email in the first place.

If you want to fix a situation, if you want to prevent child abuse, take it out of email. Do something about it. Join a group. Tell your friends. Start an organization. Don't pretend that a depressing email written by an adult will honestly get shit done.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back