• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

My Real Tickling photos

ILove2Tickle1

2nd Level Yellow Feather
I've got quite a few of them. 582 pics in fact, and 23.3 MB in size. All zipped up, and posted to rapid share for you to download. Have fun. Any comments?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. That will certainly take awhile to look through. But thus far I really like the pics. Thank you for sharing. 🙂

ILove2Tickle said:
I've got quite a few of them. 582 pics in fact, and 23.3 MB in size. All zipped up, and posted to rapid share for you to download. Have fun. Any comments?

I don't know this "rapid share"...where do I have to clic to download?
Let me know, thank

Last edited by a moderator:
The contribution is apreciated, ILove...BUT we can't allow linking to files from banned producers any more than we can allow hosting it here ourselves. Sorry!
Remove the banned producers and you're welcome to repost this. =^_^=

nessonite said:
The contribution is apreciated, ILove...BUT we can't allow linking to files from banned producers any more than we can allow hosting it here ourselves. Sorry!
Remove the banned producers and you're welcome to repost this. =^_^=
Not even pics, hmm? I wasn't really trying to select anyone in the group of pics. It was just stuff that I've grabed from anywhere and everywhere on the web. I'd have to do some serious weeding on the pics to remove the ones not allowed, and quite a few I wouldn't even be able to identify. -_-;;

not a problem ^^ Its a real shame though cause you went to all the trouble of making such a contribution. Not that you dont way more than make up for it by provinding ALL the pics in other threads ^^

Oh really, now...
Yes, it is I...nessonite the evil dictator...keeping people from doing illegal things that can and will get this site shut down. What an oppressive nazi I am!

Yeah I don't think its censorship so much as it is trying to keep from getting someone's ass sued. eh?

fascistssuck said:
the nazis have struck again
welcome to america, the land of censorship
::fwap:: It's called copyright laws, and producer requests to not share the pics. I accidentally stepped outside the rules here, but I DO support them.

Illegal ?

If I buy some pictures and post it on a forum without receiving money for this, are you really sure it's illegal ? In all the countries ? I'm not sure. Be honest : the true reason is a mutual agreement with some internet sites managed by your friends. Isn't is ? If I really understand and respect people trying to make money with fetish, I don't understand why some other (?) people are finding wrong reasons to protect them. I'm sure same people daily use P2P to download music...

Excuse me? Buying something (pictures here) and then uploading it here WOULD be illegal. I'm not wrng about that in the least.
yes, I've downloaded music from P2P. And yes, that's illegal too. But you can't use this site for illegal activities as it would get TT shut down. End of story.

End of story ?

You seem to be hypocritical. But you agree the true reason is not that's illegal, but that the moderators of this forum have friends. It's respectable, in all cases.

But the truth is the truth.

Do you know that for using copyrights law, and therefore to accuse somebody to do some illegal thing, the author of a picture (for example) must have officially declared and paid the rights ? To include the internet site name on a picture, for example too, does not means that's a copyright. Can you prove the sites you are talking about are realy copyrighted ?

It's a question of respect, I means. Not of legality. And I believe it's a more valuable reason.

For starters, yes it would be illegal. You purchase the videos/pictures for your own personal use only. They all come with the standard "this is the property of x company" clause on them.
Yes, we can prove that the material is copyrighted by the corresponding companies, it is written so on each of their websites and in the agreement you enter when purchasing the videos.
And Nessonite is not being hypocritical, this is a legal matter and not just because the mods have "friends". What they dont want is for the forum to get shut down because they infringing on said laws, and I really doubt it is worth the hassle of posting these pictures and/or videos if there is a possibility that we will lose one of the best tickling hubs on the net.

It's not a matter of having friends, like Kimiko said. I have no friends in the production industry and neither does anyone here as far as I know.
I dont really understand most of what you wrote but hopefully this will be enough.

There is NO trading or sharing of any paysite clips anywhere on this site. Period.

footsie said:
Do you know that for using copyrights law, and therefore to accuse somebody to do some illegal thing, the author of a picture (for example) must have officially declared and paid the rights ? To include the internet site name on a picture, for example too, does not means that's a copyright. Can you prove the sites you are talking about are realy copyrighted ?

Actually the above is a common myth about copyright laws. Below is a quote from a site explaining copyrights.

"If it doesn't have a copyright notice, it's not copyrighted."

This was true in the past, but today almost all major nations follow the Berne copyright convention. For example, in the USA, almost everything created privately and originally after April 1, 1989 is copyrighted and protected whether it has a notice or not. The default you should assume for other people's works is that they are copyrighted and may not be copied unless you know otherwise. There are some old works that lost protection without notice, but frankly you should not risk it unless you know for sure.

It is true that a notice strengthens the protection, by warning people, and by allowing one to get more and different damages, but it is not necessary. If it looks copyrighted, you should assume it is. This applies to pictures, too. You may not scan pictures from magazines and post them to the net, and if you come upon something unknown, you shouldn't post that either.

Below you will find a few links that will answer a few more questions about copyright laws and enforcement...

AN ARTICLE THAT DISCUSSES COPYRIGHT & USENET -
http://www.templetons.com/brad/copymyths.html

ANOTHER GREAT ARTICLE ON COPYRIGHT
http://www.whatiscopyright.org/

AM AMAZING RESOURCE ON PIRACY & INFRINGEMENT
http://www.authorslawyer.com/c-pir0.shtml

Last edited:
Here is the official US copyright law website: http://www.copyright.gov/title17

Basically, it's illegal to repost any creative work, whether or not it shows a copyright notice, unless you are the owner, have the owner's permission, or are posting under "fair use" guidelines. Stanford Law School explains fair use as follows:

With one important exception, you should assume that every work is protected by copyright unless you can establish that it is not. As mentioned above, you can't rely on the presence or absence of a copyright notice (©) to make this determination, because a notice is not required for works published after March 1, 1989. And even for works published before 1989, the absence of a copyright notice may not affect the validity of the copyright -- for example, if the author made diligent attempts to correct the situation.

The exception is for materials put to work under the "fair use rule." This rule recognizes that society can often benefit from the unauthorized use of copyrighted materials when the purpose of the use serves the ends of scholarship, education or an informed public. For example, scholars must be free to quote from their research resources in order to comment on the material. To strike a balance between the needs of a public to be well-informed and the rights of copyright owners to profit from their creativity, Congress passed a law authorizing the use of copyrighted materials in certain circumstances deemed to be "fair" -- even if the copyright owner doesn't give permission.

Often, it's difficult to know whether a court will consider a proposed use to be fair. The fair use statute requires the courts to consider the following questions in deciding this issue:

* Is it a competitive use? (In other words, if the use potentially affects the sales of the copied material, it's usually not fair.)
* How much material was taken compared to the entire work of which the material was a part? (The more someone takes, the less likely it is that the use is fair.)
* How was the material used? Is it a transformative use? (If the material was used to help create something new it is more likely to be considered a fair use that if it is merely copied verbatim into another work. Criticism, comment, news reporting, research, scholarship and non-profit educational uses are most likely to be judged fair uses. Uses motivated primarily by a desire for a commercial gain are less likely to be fair use).

As a general rule, if you are using a small portion of somebody else's work in a non-competitive way and the purpose for your use is to benefit the public, you're on pretty safe ground. On the other hand, if you take large portions of someone else's expression for your own purely commercial reasons, the rule usually won't apply.

http://fairuse.stanford.edu/Copyright_and_Fair_Use_Overview/chapter0/0-b.html#3

It is not legal anyone who holds the copyright can sue if you use his picts music etc in a commercial way the internet is not like handing something to a friend besides one complaint to the host of this site about a copyright infringement they will pull the site off. This may come as a suprise but even dj's at partys are supposed to belong to I forget the name , it from the music ind. all performers belong to it and get paid , they get paid from the fees that the dj pays to belong.

What's New

10/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back