• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

My Real Tickling photos

I think they have to pay royalties to ASCAP or BMI.

If I were RT, and these pictures being discussed had my RT logo on them and they were samples from my site, then I think having them posted on other sites could only bring more traffic to my site. However, if the photos are ones that must be purchased or are vidcaps pulled from one of my products, then its more than just the teasers I've posted for free, and I would take offense.

As for the site rules here, they are what they are. If no RT pictures are allowed, whether they're free samples you could obtain from their website or not, than that's it.

As for facsism, I think you want to pick your fight with those who are anal about: "is this model 18 years old, or 17yrs, 11 months, 364days?"

lonelykimiko said:
If my inbox will take it (not sure, Gmail), you can send the file to me. I'll try and root out the prohibited ones and repost it. 🙂
[email protected]

Not really a question of your inbox, LK. If it's anywhere near larger than an MP3 file (for example), it won't send as an email attachment, even on GMail ....I've tried it already. An IM transfer will work though, albeit time consuming ... but you can chat whilst the file is transfering...!!

Hotmail allows the sending of 10mb files now. And Gmail does larger ones, just checking up the actual size. But if you wanted to chat too, hey that's fine 😀 .

I rarely post, but this discussion rubbed me raw.

I don't really understand this arguement. ILove2Tickle posted something that doesn't jibe with TTs rules. Mods removed it. ILove2Tickle appologized. That should be it. Whether you want to sit around discussing the subtle nuances of copyright law (and they are subtle) is your own business but please try to keep on topic. (I believe there are other posts in different forums about that)
The question is not that it was illegal material or not, but that it was against TT's rules. This is a community where we must obey the rules. TT provides us with an excellent service for FREE. Following the rules (which are posted in clear sight) is the least we can do. Thank you, I just had to say something, even if it's been said in the past.

Jimmy

What's New

10/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back