• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Recent Work

True, I haven’t done a tickling video for a while, mainly due to my collab buddies being really busy. However, I do have a shoot with The UK Ler coming up very soon! 😄🙏
Very excited for this! Any idea what the scene will be or do you put yourself in his hands?

I most likely will be! 😉
Is what I was hoping you'd say!
I love using oil in a session. I think I it looks great, it's fun to apply and usually intensifies the tickling. Are you more ticklish when you're oiled? Do you have a certain oil that works better on you?

Is what I was hoping you'd say!
I love using oil in a session. I think I it looks great, it's fun to apply and usually intensifies the tickling. Are you more ticklish when you're oiled? Do you have a certain oil that works better on you?
Definitely! Funnily enough, we actually didn’t have any oil for the shoot as he had just ran out from another shoot (and it was Sunday, so we couldn’t buy any more because shops were closed) so I ran home and grabbed some KY jelly. Good thing lube works just as well as oil, if not better! 🤣

Definitely! Funnily enough, we actually didn’t have any oil for the shoot as he had just ran out from another shoot (and it was Sunday, so we couldn’t buy any more because shops were closed) so I ran home and grabbed some KY jelly. Good thing lube works just as well as oil, if not better! 🤣
Good lord, Miss Lee! Tres hawt 🥵

Just a suggestion, but perhaps you should consider posting your experiences (in detail 😀) in the True Stories section. The written word as a story can sometimes be almost as powerful as the actual sessions or video clips themselves.

You know how to push my buttons that's for sure!!! :wub:
Cannot wait to see (and hear) this!! You really do just keep getting better and I didn't think that was possible!
Was the lube trickier to wash off?

Thank you all so much! :wub:

Good lord, Miss Lee! Tres hawt 🥵

Just a suggestion, but perhaps you should consider posting your experiences (in detail 😀) in the True Stories section. The written word as a story can sometimes be almost as powerful as the actual sessions or video clips themselves.
I’ll definitely consider it, but the issue I have with tickle experiences is that they always happen so fast that I have trouble remembering every detail! 🙈

You know how to push my buttons that's for sure!!! :wub:
Cannot wait to see (and hear) this!! You really do just keep getting better and I didn't think that was possible!
Was the lube trickier to wash off?
Thank you! Luckily KY jelly doesn’t feel too sticky or gross because it’s water-based, so it washed off just fine.

Thank you! Luckily KY jelly doesn’t feel too sticky or gross because it’s water-based, so it washed off just fine
That's good to know. Did you prefer the feel of KY jelly over oil or lotion and were you more ticklish with it? Asking for a friend! 👀

Is this clip being released soon? So excited to see it!!!

Is this clip being released soon? So excited to see it!!!
Funny you mention it, I actually just finished editing this video the other night! I had to wait for The UK Ler to send me the version with his face blurred. It’s a custom, so I’ll need to send it to the client first and wait for him to pay, but afterwards he’s happy for me to release it! 😊

Funny you mention it, I actually just finished editing this video the other night! I had to wait for The UK Ler to send me the version with his face blurred. It’s a custom, so I’ll need to send it to the client first and wait for him to pay, but afterwards he’s happy for me to release it! 😊
Well there's a coincidence! So happy that the client is good with you sharing it, been looking forward to seeing it for ages 🙂

Hi Jezebel x,

I was just looking through some of your lovely pictures here and a couple of them made me think, I have never actually been tickled on my belly button. I know this is such a silly question but what is that like?

Lisa x

Hi Jezebel x,

I was just looking through some of your lovely pictures here and a couple of them made me think, I have never actually been tickled on my belly button. I know this is such a silly question but what is that like?

Lisa x
Bless you 😊 Well, mine isn’t very sensitive so it’s either moderately ticklish or feels very nice. However, I know some people absolutely hate having theirs touched because it’s too sensitive. Either that or it turns them on! 🤣

You are a dangerous woman...lol..Especially love the mummy wrap pic, your feet look amazing!

Bless you 😊 Well, mine isn’t very sensitive so it’s either moderately ticklish or feels very nice. However, I know some people absolutely hate having theirs touched because it’s too sensitive. Either that or it turns them on! 🤣
lol I must admit I am not sure how ticklish I would be there. My tummy is ticklish but not really that much. Perhaps with a future partner I could try it and see how it feels, fingers crossed for a lovely lady who is... a little adventurous 🙂
There are certain parts of my body that I absolutely can not stand being tickled though so hopefully my belly button will not be one of those.

Lisa

SirTristran sounds like an absolutely great guy 😉

He also knows your tummy is most ticklish when raspberries are blown on em. Then you scream.....

Time to make more memories soon!!!

So I wanted to release the upper body clip this month, but stupid OnlyFans won’t verify The UK Ler for some reason. As a result, I’ll be releasing an F/M video instead – and this one’s an absolute banger!

The “storyline” of sorts is that I’ve captured a notorious tummy tickler on the scene, and on behalf of all my lee friends that he’s tortured, I’m giving him a taste of his own medicine. There’s also lots of teasing with my bare tummy as he also happens to have a HUGE belly fetish!

I’ll be dropping this on my OnlyFans next week, as well as my LoyalFans store later on. I’ve been trying to get a Clips4Sale up and running too, but it’s proving difficult.

Attachments

• CB20627F-C8AB-4CB3-A261-AE3F9F7D1430.jpeg
    CB20627F-C8AB-4CB3-A261-AE3F9F7D1430.jpeg
    127.6 KB · Views: 59
  • F83D72AA-C8A1-49D8-834D-A89BBFDF8BE4.jpeg
    F83D72AA-C8A1-49D8-834D-A89BBFDF8BE4.jpeg
    141.7 KB · Views: 61
  • 4D27A283-A3A2-4B10-9487-987B6DB0A82D.jpeg
    4D27A283-A3A2-4B10-9487-987B6DB0A82D.jpeg
    129.6 KB · Views: 57
  • FC988705-65FF-4A00-89B8-23B4EE270B05.jpeg
    FC988705-65FF-4A00-89B8-23B4EE270B05.jpeg
    156.2 KB · Views: 63
  • 6915A364-7194-44EA-B8C9-A7EB3B3885A1.jpeg
    6915A364-7194-44EA-B8C9-A7EB3B3885A1.jpeg
    154.3 KB · Views: 61
  • A5FE965A-B2F2-4B9B-BDB9-31423C3BEADA.jpeg
    A5FE965A-B2F2-4B9B-BDB9-31423C3BEADA.jpeg
    129.7 KB · Views: 66
Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back