• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Tribute Tickling Art

Kalamos

Level of Lemon Feather
With today's update, Kalamos Komics is proud to announce the "Tribute Series".
Homages to artists and characters who - for a reason or another - left an impression on me.
My first tribute I'm devoting to one of my favourite directors - visionary Tim Burton.

Also, allow me to share the first batch of Teasers to the forthcoming series.

As usual, thanks for the warmth, your patronage and exceptional support.
Please, do consider checking my publishers for the latest promo sales:

* MTJ Publishing
* Baciami Magazine

You may follow me and get more of my art here:

* Kalamos Komics - My Blog
* Twitter
* Facebook

Aside note.
I managed to get pictures to show on all forums but Tickle Theater.
I wonder what's different and preventing images to show, either as HTML or VBulletin Board code.

* shrug *

Ah yes, I fondly remember these two classics! Sterling tributes to movies no less memorable and a worthy recognition of the warped genius of master visionary Tim Burton! Each celebrates an unusual quirk its creator also exploited to fine effect… the marriage of fetching female features with decrepitude and dismemberment. It's a daunting trick to exert the latter without compromising the former… one which Burton pulled off expertly, and which you likewise manage perfectly despite the additional strain of maintaining the ardor of tickle titillation! An exquisite sense of taste (pushing boundaries to their limits, but not so far as to be off-putting) and superb celebrity capture accounts for much of the success; couple this with a well-practiced eye for composition and color! Burton himself included a "kitchie-coo" moment in "The Nightmare Before Christmas" which incorporated these opposing dynamics… it's hard to believe he'd be anything but thrilled with these interpretations!

The teases are most tantalizing, a tempting array of subjects and styles! Can't wait to see the next tribute!

Tonight it shall be, then! I'd never think to keep a lovely, willing lass like this one waiting!

Awsome work, I know the dog but where's that cat from?

Awsome work, I know the dog but where's that cat from?

🙂

Some "neko" a friend of mine presented me with.
I cannot track the character down.
I'll see if I still have the reference art.

Cool character design! The bulldog might be Spike, best known from the MGM Tom and Jerry cartoons, but he was also featured in Avery's Droopy series as a comic foil. The cat character is unknown to me (again, can't get enough of cute cat girls!)... but I'd sure like to get to know her better!

I've never been a fan of Masters of the Universe (the toy line was clunky and the cartoon series lame-brained), but it has proved a happy inspiration for more of your favorite subject matter of gorgeous gals in battle gear! More entertainment value in your skilled hands than in the whole rest of the concept put together!

Ah yes! Octopus are always welcome! As ticklers or just generally, but particularly as ticklers! Very nice form indeed, both the lady and the poulp (to the extent that calamari have any sort of fixed structure). The background waves display a pleasing feel for Japanese screen art, as well! Very classy!

NEW Fetish Tribute - SteamDarque

😉

SteamDarque

Originally brewed up as an instant art sketch.
Eventually developed into a full colour tribute to SteamPunk, with Fetish undertones.
Inspired by late '80s Amiga videogame visuals, and tabletop RPGs and boardgames, in the Flintloque vein.

* Alternate Versions on BLOG *
CLICK HERE

* Original Sketch *
Click HERE to LIKE the Original Sketch on Facebook

* Also on Kalamos Komics - NEW Tickling VID*
Lirin Cosplay vs Bondage Bed
* Click HERE for FULL CLIP *
* Click HERE for PREVIEW *

* Follow Kalamos Komics:
* On Facebook - On DeviantArt.

* Follow the Cosplay Crew:
* On Facebook - On Twitter.

* Credits:
* Hosted by - Regina Nera
* Props by - Il Piacere Artificiale

* My Blog - Kalamos Komics
* My Store - Tickling Cosplay Clips

Despite the fairy wings, this most recent has a rather unfettered wild west feel about it (wild west, or any wild region where one's in danger of being held up). Could that possibly be an un-helmed Sir Kaldred in the two-shot? An uncommon instance, if true... as perilous as attempting to view Victor Von Doom with his faceplate down!

Last edited:
Despite the fairy wings, this most recent has a rather unfettered wild west feel about it (wild west, or any wild region where one's in danger of being held up). Could that possibly be an in-helmed Sir Kaldred in the two-shot? An uncommon instance, if true... as perilous as attempting to view Victor Von Doom with his faceplate down!

Yes.
As I was mentioning over TMF, the fairy is indeed inspired to and by Wild West imagery.
Eberron, Arcanum, Flintloque, Wild Wild West, all contributed into this particular character's inception.

My own portrayal as a helm-less warrior is not that unusual or novel either.
I started depicting myself as such around "Twelve Dungeons".
I was showing myself with a shaven head anyway in my newest vids, so it made sense I'd update my own avatar accordingly.
Of course I did not do away with my helm for good.
It's become part of my character and logo.
So I choose to have my avatar wear it as a war banner, not unlike a samurai mon.

These are more samples of my newer persona, in some rather iconic scenarios.

🙂

A fine Roman candle for our cherished US holiday! This one supplies copious amounts of light and heat, a spectacle well worthy of the patriotic season! Makes me ache to stand up and salute!

No one would have to force my eyes open to stare at this luscious sight! An accompanying Ode to Joy soundtrack would be entirely appropriate!

Lime green she may be, but green with envy she has no excuse for... not with such winningly sweet features and that formidable athletic bearing! An excellent character interpretation, finely tailored to our demanding fetish taste! Bruce Banner's angst aside, Gamma rays make everything more excellent!

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back