• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Tribute Tickling Art

As mentioned over at the TMF, I thought I'd sent in commentary for the Playing Doctor picture! Something about laughter being the best medicine... I sure don't see it now, if it was ever there at all. Memory becomes foggy... it's hell to grow old. Anyways, a handsome pair of smartly accoutered pictures! The latest lady's hippy-dippy makeup contrasts vividly against the fiendish rope ties! Free spirit meets domineering bondage... in this venue, the former has no chance!

A picture filled with Halloween spirit (or spirits), but no less welcome in the early part of a brand new year! What a way to kick things off! The young sacrificial victim may delight in her torment... rarely has punishment seemed so wickedly appealing!

I go limp in the knees at the sight of a tall domineering goth witch-queen bestow devious mystical torture to a pretty little elf's long slender feet. I can see this as though it was animated, that young smooth, and oh so naked body wriggling in those restraints.

Your ladies are always GORGEOUS.

A picture filled with Halloween spirit (or spirits), but no less welcome in the early part of a brand new year! What a way to kick things off! The young sacrificial victim may delight in her torment... rarely has punishment seemed so wickedly appealing!

Eh, never been one for respecting traditions.
I guess I tend towards the Chaotic side of the Alignment scale...

🙂

I go limp in the knees at the sight of a tall domineering goth witch-queen bestow devious mystical torture to a pretty little elf's long slender feet. I can see this as though it was animated, that young smooth, and oh so naked body wriggling in those restraints.
Your ladies are always GORGEOUS.

And the plus side is, this particular domineering goth witch-queen is an actual lady - not just a figment of my own fantasy.
I patterned my characters after actual people - and so did I for my latest tickling pic - feather bunny Momoko.

Thanks for the kind words guys.
Here we, with a new tickling piece.

🙂

-> http://www.kalamoskomics.com/2014/04/tickling-art-feather-bunny-momoko.html

Phew! I haven't seen new art from you for so long, I was afraid you might have dropped out of the Community! Relieved that you're still with us, Kal!

Please m'dear! Allow me to do that for you! A lovely lady on green felt enjoying a bit of auto-stimulation in an atmosphere of hoped-for good fortune! No need to trust to chance! If you prefer fuzzy felt, I'll be happy to oblige!

Phew! I haven't seen new art from you for so long, I was afraid you might have dropped out of the Community! Relieved that you're still with us, Kal!

I have been busy pursuing the performing path.
I guess I did lose some touch with online community, in the process.

There is much afoot, to be fair.
We are bringing tickling as a form of performing art to the average crowd.
The response, so far, has been encouraging.
They tell me we're pioneering something new.

I am elated, enthused, and... worn around the edges.
Not enough energies to devote to the digital side of this ten-plus-year-long adventure.

Please m'dear! Allow me to do that for you! A lovely lady on green felt enjoying a bit of auto-stimulation in an atmosphere of hoped-for good fortune! No need to trust to chance! If you prefer fuzzy felt, I'll be happy to oblige!

As I was mentioning in the fluff text, the characters from this piece of art are patterned after actual people.
Performers and personalities from this underground establishment I attend as a tickling artist - and performer myself.

I'm bringing back bits from this unconventional night-life, in the form of drawings, still pictures and caricatures.

I was musing, considering the depth and breadth of it all, with a veteran of the tickling scene.
And I must concur, we couldn't expect this all, back when it all started, ages ago.

🙂

Last edited:
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back