• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Wedding

Camel26

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Dear fellow TTers,

After 5 years together, my ler and I are tying the proverbial knot this sunday, the 21st...

And, although it's not legally recognized, and many here may have issue with my nuptuals, we have both received such a gracious outpouring of support from this community...without having this place as a sounding board, and advice column, and without the many friends we have on here, this weekend most likely would not have come to fruition.

So, on behalf of my bride to be, thank you so much, everyone here, for the love.

I might not be around much for the next few days, but know that, when I return, I'll be officially wed to the woman I love!!! *explodes with excitement*

See you all next week!!! *begins humming "Going to the Chapel"*

*explodes again*

Lotsa love,

:feather::greenstar Mrs. Dr. Camel :greenstar:feather:

I hope you two have a long and happy marriage together. It's something special with the thought of someone's wedding can make me not automatically cynical, but maybe that just means you girls are right for each other.

I'm sure it'll be a lovely wedding and a... hehe... fun honeymoon. Enjoy what you two are about to start. Much love back at ya. 😉

*proceeds to pick up the pieces of the bride-to-be*

Loads of luck in your future life with your now married partner. Hope only good things happen from now on. I don't care what the church says, two people of same gender can love each other as much as those of different sexes. Dr. Cammel is a prime example of that.

Best of luck to ya both.

...although it's not legally recognized...

I believe gay marriage is legal in CA. And all states must honor other states' legal documents. So if instead of Vegas you go to CA to get a legal marriage license, you can drive back home and stick it to the conservative pricks by screwing w/ their system ^^.

That's as far as I've been informed, however ^^;; and is not foolproof knowledge. Down the grapevine, as they say.

Congratulations!!
I wish you both great happiness and fortune in the future. ^_^

*looks at your exploded body* *get's duct tape*
We can rebuild her, make her better, stronger, faster.
lol

Congrats again!!!

This is excellent news! :super_hap
Congratulations! You two definitely deserve each other. :hug:😍

*tear*

My little Cammy's all grown up. :sad: *sniff*

I'm so PROUD!!!

*bursts into tears*

I think I am going to cry... I wish you a lot of happiness and laughable moments... You gals deserved it after all 🙂

This is wonderful news -- I only wish that I could be there to celebrate with you in person! 😍

I believe gay marriage is legal in CA. And all states must honor other states' legal documents. So if instead of Vegas you go to CA to get a legal marriage license, you can drive back home and stick it to the conservative pricks by screwing w/ their system ^^.

That's as far as I've been informed, however ^^;; and is not foolproof knowledge. Down the grapevine, as they say.

We are going to CA in October to obtain legal documentation, just to have it should a situation arise...unfortunately, because same-gender marriage is not federally mandated, each state gets to decide whether or not to recognize the marriage...PA does not recognize said documentation...yet.

We shall see!!!

Regardless...I'm SO EXCITED!!!

*goes to buy more wine and beer...then explodes again*

Thank you for the love everyone!

Congratulations, Camel! 😀 I hope you're both really happy together.

That's great news!!!!! I'm so happy for you--here in a few months I can come to you about marriage, since you'll be a vetran! 😀😀 Tell us how it goes!!

~K

oooooooooo rats..i've probably missed you...damn it..anyway i'm sooo happy for you...i shall be there in spirit sort of..lol...and hmm a wedding present from me...hmm should i root for Pitt? hmmm thinking...thinking...thinking...

no..:ggrin:

you rock my awesome friend..love you loads xoxo you deserve all sorts of happiness..xoxo

Congrats Camel! on this blessing and lovely sweet sweet time for you :happy: :super_hap I pray that all goes well and your blessings are many in your Marriage much bliss

the hollywood brother is so happy for the two of you. the hollywood brother remember over the years all the post you did on here nad how much your love shined through for your partner. the hollywood brother is very happy for both of you and hopes that your love for each other will not only last throught all time but remind people that there is a thing called true love

Congratulations, Camel26! I hope you two have many happy years together!

And, as much as this place means to you, it would conversely not be the same without you here.

:super_hap

the hollywood brother is so happy for the two of you. the hollywood brother remember over the years all the post you did on here nad how much your love shined through for your partner. the hollywood brother is very happy for both of you and hopes that your love for each other will not only last throught all time but remind people that there is a thing called true love

What the brother said! Congratulations!

Awesomeness!! :super_hap Congratulations, miss (soon do be missus) Camel!! :super_hap

the hollywood brother would like everyone to raise their glass or keg in honor of our camel sticking it out through everything and finding true love. the hollywood brother raises his glass in a toast to the continued happiness of both of you. the reality is that the hollywood brother thinks that everyone on this site deserves true love and hopes that someday others will follow in your footsteps by finding love and standing up for it

Congratulations, Camel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is awesome.

If anybody ever hassles you about the legality... call Sam and I. We'll come twist their arm...

... until it breaks.

Congrats! HoooRAT. YIPEEE and all that!!
Who cares whos eyes see or recognize your "Union". The only thing that matters is the commitment two people make to each other. The rest is just a flimsy piece of paper!
Ignore those who pass ill willed judgments too.

NOW IF and or when you TWO visit here, it will be as an official couple as husband and wife or is that wife and wife, or husbandette husbandette?!:ggrin:😉:super_hap
:feather::feather::feather:

TTD

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back