• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Need some advice

It takes a while, and if your partner isn't naturally drawn to your fetish, they will not have the same passion for it. But it is reasonable to expect them to participate as much as they are comfortable with to help you feel happy....no different than if your significant other likes you to wear lingerie it spandex or a short skirt...

I don't even expect that I'll find someone who's as naturally drawn to it as I am. Honestly, I could settle for just an occasional tickle fight, just to mess with me or make me laugh, and I think my frustration stems from the fact that I don't even get that much. *sigh* I think I'm dreaming too big and getting a little greedy. But what you said makes sense. If I ever find myself in an intimate relationship again, and get to the point where I can talk to my partner about my fetish & have a conversation about it, I'll let you all know. 😛

I don't even expect that I'll find someone who's as naturally drawn to it as I am. Honestly, I could settle for just an occasional tickle fight, just to mess with me or make me laugh, and I think my frustration stems from the fact that I don't even get that much. *sigh* I think I'm dreaming too big and getting a little greedy. But what you said makes sense. If I ever find myself in an intimate relationship again, and get to the point where I can talk to my partner about my fetish & have a conversation about it, I'll let you all know. 😛

You sound like and awesome woman, Ticklewolf, so any person worth your time should be open minded to a little playful fun! Just remember you bring a lot if good stuff to the relationship and your desire to be tickled doesn't seem like such a big thing to ask, does it?

You sound like and awesome woman, Ticklewolf, so any person worth your time should be open minded to a little playful fun! Just remember you bring a lot if good stuff to the relationship and your desire to be tickled doesn't seem like such a big thing to ask, does it?

*tacklehug* You are an absolute sweetheart, oh my gosh. I don't go for people who are closed-minded even as friends, so of course I'd want an eventual partner to be open-minded and accepting of my fetish. And I'd hope that we could establish enough trust, honesty, and open communication to one day bring up this fetish, and I honestly wish I could act like it's no big deal! I'd like to think I bring a lot to the relationship, and I do my best to give all of myself. So maybe asking for a little bit in return wouldn't be a bad thing? *shrug* Ah, I don't know. I'm getting too into my head about all of this. 😛

*tacklehug* You are an absolute sweetheart, oh my gosh. I don't go for people who are closed-minded even as friends, so of course I'd want an eventual partner to be open-minded and accepting of my fetish. And I'd hope that we could establish enough trust, honesty, and open communication to one day bring up this fetish, and I honestly wish I could act like it's no big deal! I'd like to think I bring a lot to the relationship, and I do my best to give all of myself. So maybe asking for a little bit in return wouldn't be a bad thing? *shrug* Ah, I don't know. I'm getting too into my head about all of this. 😛

*giggle !*Nope not a bad thing at all! :hug:

You aren't required to tell people about your fetish. If you're not comfortable about it don't. Especially if you just feel like you should come out to friends. If it's a sexual thing you definitely don't need to tell them. If you're in a romantic relationship and some point it gets to where you're comfortable with telling him... then go for it.

However, if you want to tell people just because you'd love more tickling action then feel free to try to tell some people. Just make sure it's people you trust and are close with.

Or that person from work that tickled your butt in that skirt from the thread about clothes affecting ticklishness. 😛

You aren't required to tell people about your fetish. If you're not comfortable about it don't. Especially if you just feel like you should come out to friends. If it's a sexual thing you definitely don't need to tell them. If you're in a romantic relationship and some point it gets to where you're comfortable with telling him... then go for it.

However, if you want to tell people just because you'd love more tickling action then feel free to try to tell some people. Just make sure it's people you trust and are close with.

Or that person from work that tickled your butt in that skirt from the thread about clothes affecting ticklishness. 😛

I know there's no requirement or pressure for me to come out about it to anyone. Sometimes, I just think it might be easier, when I'm talking with friends about different things (we discuss sex a lot), to say "Oh yeah, by the way" and bring it up. I don't think it has to be a huge deal, but I'm nervous about how some people might react. Which is probably very silly of me. Very few of my exes, and none of my past sexual partners, know about it. Which I guess is pretty sad. It's mostly because it never came up. There was never a conversation, or a moment where I thought, "Oh yeah, let's add this in".

*shrug* I guess when I originally posted this thread, I was hoping to talk to people about it offline. I had a pretty serious thing going with someone who shares the fetish, and I think I was nervous about switching from online/text-based role-play to the Real Thing, and especially nervous about some outside person catching us having a tickle fight that could be a little more than innocent fun. And I'm no longer in that relationship, I no longer have that problem of getting caught...but I wonder, what if I meet someone and I want to be able to be open with them about this? How long do I go in building trust and communication before I say anything? Etc.

I think I'm just very much in my own head about this, and I probably shouldn't be. 😛

I have the same problem myself, it's all about who you tell. Some people are okay, some are not. For me it has always been a gamble.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back