• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nessys chair request

LOL I smell battle!!
I agree...highly coveted they will be!
Your confidence will be your undoing...

Maybe not...but I've always wanted to say that 😛

Can I help??? You can attack me if you have any strength left after Ness and K get to you...but I know they are vicious, and will have you if they want you...look out!!! 😛

Your confidence will be... *Breath noise* your undoing, young jedi.

Camel26 said:
Can I help??? You can attack me if you have any strength left after Ness and K get to you...but I know they are vicious, and will have you if they want you...look out!!! 😛

Yes, it's true, I admit it. I am vicious...

But she was a darn good ticklee... I couldn't bear to let her go before two full hours had passed.

Yes, I used my pencils on her soles... I am a monster, I know... cruel and merciless...

It's true, I used ropes on her, and she could barely wiggle her toes... but I had so much fun making her beg...

Then... I flashed my sword under her nose. She let out a blood-curling scream.
And fainted.

How could I have known she was allergic to steel?

Last edited:
Charlotte, I love your soles!! Love to see more with your soles together and a feather up and down your soles with your beautiful face laughing in the background. What do you think?

nessonite said:
LOLOL! You are an evil man, K!

I'd rather say I am morally un-impeded. 😉 😉 😉

Oh, and look at that post. Bosco's.
Told you, guys. Can see a queue building up already.

Better start stocking up on arrows.

As the Princess of Power, my sword and faithful steed are everready for the battle...in fact, She-Ra, Princess of Power, had a sword that turned into rope, if I recall correctly...I wonder what she REALLY used it for...ha...as I am the TRUE Princess of Power, you can all assume what my rope is used for...and it held well for 2 hours while K wrote all over my soles...damned steel allergy...it's like kryptonite...

Great Set Of Pics!! S&c Prove The Old Adage That"chairity" Begins At Home! Lol! You Two Are A Welcome Force To Be Reckoned With! Keep Up The Fantastic Posts And Replies.

Thanks for the comment as terrible joke!

Let battle commence... we're not ticklish really... just acting up for our public 😉

very nice pics. i love amateur tickling and i must that was top notch.

Charlette if very beautiful and ticklish and an exellent camera woman i might add.

i dont normally watch */m tickling but i enjoyed watching Steve squirm under Charlette's tortorous fingers. cant wait too see some more foot tickling. p.s. do you think you could post some pics of Charlette and Steve getting their bare soles tickled? hehe i love feathers.

Camel...I never really watched that show but I think it was just a rope...It made people tell the truth didnt it?
Heh...female superheros are always shortchanged. No real weapons! I'm suing!
And I'm with you there, Normie...I'd like to see Steve AND Charlotte side by side getting it from a third party...

OR if that can't be done how about them sitting face to face getting eachother! LOL! that would be adorable!

nessonite said:
Camel...I never really watched that show but I think it was just a rope...It made people tell the truth didnt it?
And I'm with you there, Normie...I'd like to see Steve AND Charlotte side by side getting it from a third party...

OR if that can't be done how about them sitting face to face getting eachother! LOL! that would be adorable!

It was Wonder Women's rope that made people tell the truth wasnt it?
She did have a cool belt and arm cuffs though, but i agree with you nessonite no real wepons for the girls.

C

nessonite said:

Oddly enough She-Ra had better powers and weapons than He-Man.
While he was basically your average muscular hunk - with a next to useless ESP power from the Sorceress - She-Ra could also speak with animals and polymorph her sword to suit her needs, to rope or shield form, and had superhuman agility too.

Also, while He-Man's chosen foe, Skeletor, was rarely able to prove a real threat - despite being a sorceror - She-Ra's enemies, the Horde, actually had everything under control, and she fought as a freedom fighter - much more exciting.

Too bad in these series the hero/heroine usually were a one-[wo]man army, so supporting cast were usually just there for the background colour.

I hear the new series has changed this format - but I have yet to see it.

*End Cartoon-Geek talk*

nessonite said:

Sorry! We don't have any feathers!!!

We are on the lookout for a third "party" girly, which would be fun...! Nessys idea is quite good, but we wouldn't be able make a photo in that case, would we??? Unless anyone has any bright ideas....

Unless you involve someone from the TT.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think "eatmyfeet" is from england.
You might want to check under Personals.

Hey, if you end up tortured by some 'sycho, I reject any responsibility.

Bring along your pepper-sprays.

Kalamos said:
Unless you involve someone from the TT.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think "eatmyfeet" is from england.
You might want to check under Personals.

Hey, if you end up tortured by some 'sycho, I reject any responsibility.

Bring along your pepper-sprays.

There are a few from the UK - but we haven't met them yet!

I don't know. I just read her post by mere chance.

Don't really know her.

Hope you realize crossing fingers is a 100% no-no when drawing... 😀 😀 😀

😉

Good luck. And tell us if anything good comes out of it.

Kalamos said:
Hope you realize crossing fingers is a 100% no-no when drawing... 😀 😀 😀

😉

Good luck. And tell us if anything good comes out of it.

If it does, you'll hear about it!!

oh well no feathers? you can buy some real cheap at any department store or craft store, i have a load of them too, maybe i can mail yall some feathers.....

Bignorm868 said:
oh well no feathers? you can buy some real cheap at any department store or craft store, i have a load of them too, maybe i can mail yall some feathers.....

Oh... well, based on the threats to tickle us, I think I'll hold onto our adresses, don't you? 😉

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back