• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST, Can You Really Explain it...? :-)

Actually, since I'm pretty tight with the OP...the point of this thread was that NEST is damned hard to explain to people who weren't there. I can't think of a finer example of that than these last posts :xpulcy: :grouphug:
Yeah! You tell 'em, Mochalicious!
THERE ARE NO ASSLESS LEATHER CHAPS! :bowing::whip:
So then they're latex assless chaps, then? I imagine those must be much more uncomfortable than your leather ones. :devil2:

Really No clear way to express Nest especially for this years as it was quite a wonderful weekend from the very start to the heart breaking end :cry1:

First , imagine this before I even arrived in Philadelphia , I got my boarding passes and was taking my time heading towards the gates of the Airport I was departing from in Ohio . I heard a ladies voice within earshot exclaim "Laurie?" and thinking to myself surely this was my name but wasn't meant for me personally,I turn around slowly and I see Bella within a few feet behind me!. I instantly recogized her and she knew me,and we laughed as she was shocked and asked me in surprise "what the h*ll you doing in Ohio?,I thought you were in AZ!. Then we find out,we are on the same flight to Philadelphia woohoo🙂 I won't go into the details as they aren' t real necessary but it was a brilliant start to the weekend ,my only wish is that I had a seat closer to Bella so we could have re-acquainted on the short hour flight but I was ecstatic that the both of us would arrive to Nest hotel together as we were both getting a ride from one of the other attendees that I can't say enough good things about.:woot:
Fast forward: arriving at hotel ,our ride accompanied us to the lobby and Bella checked into her room ,while I looked around for some familiar faces since I wasn't able to check into my hotel room till later that afternoon . Had a wonderful friend that I had met in previous Nest year offer to store my stuff in his room which I gracefully accepted with thank you's ,hugs but being me in some ways I feel I was infringing as I am so used to traveling and doing things on my own being independent. Then,Next hanging out in the restaurant in hotel meeting some newbies who were early arrivals as well as some dear friends I look forward to seeing every chance I get and that was just the beginning before things really got underway:0.
I am so happy to have been there this year,meeting all of you newbies all friendly ,engaging beaming personalities! .Giving a shout out also to all the Veteran Nest Attendees I love each and every one of you for the gift of your friendship you have enriched my life greatly!,the hardest thing is getting all the fun we can in sharing the weekend with you all and not wanting it to end and I can't help but break down in tears though :cry1: The great thing about Nest is that tickle lovers from age 20 something to the older veteran attendees all gather in one place and there is acceptance,hugs,affection everywhere to be seen and *not once* have I seen at least in my experience anyone not getting along despite we all come from different backgrounds,lifestyles,etc.

Hey tickles you forgot about those not quite twenty year olds... dagum but that makes me feel young...

Of course no one treated me like I was a youngling and that in itself was fabulous!

Hey tickles you forgot about those not quite twenty year olds... dagum but that makes me feel young...

Of course no one treated me like I was a youngling and that in itself was fabulous!

You sure as hell dun look like a young'n. :wow:

That was one of the breast..er..best costumes ever by the way.

An' sometime's the ol' timers forget about the one's keepin them on their toes. :devil2:

AWWW sorry sweetie, I had no idea you weren't in your
20's , no offense meant.
I know ,it is wonderful isn't it?That is one of the wonderful aspects about Nest and other gatherings as well that age is not a factor,it is all very simple really that we are all adults,and we all want to have a great time and as long we all respect one another and take the rules seriously that everyone goes away happy :woot:

Nest

I am so jealous. I wanted to be there at NEST this year. I am so hoping that I am able to make to NEST 2009. I am counting down the days and saving the money to be able to attend NEST 2009. Well, take care

Y'know somethin' weird? I don't miss NEST so much as I miss all the people, and I don't miss them so much as I look forward, rather eagerly, to seein' 'em all in one place again.

I'll see some of ya at one or more of my events.

I'll see some of ya by visitin'. Some will visit here, some I will visit with my lady.

I know I'll see ya. I just am SO stoked by the idea that it'll happen again, next year, in the very worst case. Better still if we all can connect again sooner, and then connect at NEST again.

It's just really cool to find that big a mob all into this interest, and find so many similarities with folks. Ain't like everyone loved me or anything, but just enough showed some love for me t'figure it's better than near anything I've known, and I have a mess of friends here in California, and some spread out across the planet.

I think this view of NEST might come from people who DIDN'T have the internet to find out "You aren't the only one" but had to search through leg magazines and pre-internet stuff just to know there was someone like you.

That feeling of knowing just ONE other person "REALLY ENJOY'S tickling" is amazing, and then to show up at NEST(or any other gathering) and see a ROOM full of people who have the same root interest but sometimes COMPLETELY different backgrounds is just amazing.

I will NEVER forget walking up Max's long apartment steps at one of the first NEST'S and hearing some laughter and a ROOM full of people, that just blew my mind.

It is the people and for some it's knowing there are other people just like me(well sort-of :upsidedow:woot:)

You sure as hell dun look like a young'n. :wow:

That was one of the breast..er..best costumes ever by the way.

An' sometime's the ol' timers forget about the one's keepin them on their toes. :devil2:

Hehe I love that costume and was quite glad that everyone else enjoyed it too! The fact that people treated me equally was fabulous!

AWWW sorry sweetie, I had no idea you weren't in your
20's , no offense meant.
I know ,it is wonderful isn't it?That is one of the wonderful aspects about Nest and other gatherings as well that age is not a factor,it is all very simple really that we are all adults,and we all want to have a great time and as long we all respect one another and take the rules seriously that everyone goes away happy :woot:

It was not taken as an offensive statement. Besides next time anyone sees me I will be 20... just a few more days!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back