• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST Rumor or Fact?

sweetpiggy221

TMF Poster
Hey everyone! I was wondering if someone knew if this was a rumor or fact about NEST. My friend told me that this year was the last of the NEST meetings. I was wondering is that false or is it fact?

That is not true. NEST will be continuing at least once a year in the foreseeable future. I've been told that the next one will be in Tampa Bay this coming February. More info as it becomes available. 🙂

Snail Shell

Thank Goodness! Man you scared me with that thread title!!!😀

~K

That is not true. NEST will be continuing at least once a year in the foreseeable future. I've been told that the next one will be in Tampa Bay this coming February. More info as it becomes available. 🙂

Snail Shell

Snail Shell, I hate to be the one to tell you but, NEST is ALWAYS held in Philadelphia. Someone may be having a tickling party but it won't be NEST. Sorry my friend. And yes there may be another one NEXT year. Sooner if it can be worked out

MKeemer has been to every NEST. I've been to the last seven of them. Always in Philadelphia, but never the same club twice. Always a blast.

I forget what the acronym stands for, but N.E.S.T. is the largest gathering of ticklephiles in the world, QueenBeeBeeMari. I've never been, but it's a scheduled event where you get to meet all those great peeps you've spoken with on the Net and perhaps even get some tickling play in while you're there. But mainly, it's just a chance for fellow "birds of a feather" to mingle and feel, for at least afew days, that we are perhaps not so alone in our delights and desires. I've always wanted to go, and pretty much have a standing invite. Maybe someday...

what is NEST?

It stands for Naked Estrogen Symbiosis Tantrum. During the procedure, participants are blindfolded, then guided out to remote areas of the woodlands, without food, clothing, or shelter, and made to sniff their way back to civilization utilizing only their wits and one package of Egg-Beaters brand products. :|

It stands for Naked Estrogen Symbiosis Tantrum. During the procedure, participants are blindfolded, then guided out to remote areas of the woodlands, without food, clothing, or shelter, and made to sniff their way back to civilization utilizing only their wits and one package of Egg-Beaters brand products. :|

really? i thought it was like everyone went to a hotel or something and tickled eachother. but. thats just a vague guess.

NEST = North East Society of Ticklephiles. It's the largest annual gathering of the tickling community in the world. Held in Philadelphia every spring, usually in April or May. More info is available on the TMF in the gatherings section.

And yes. Typically, NEST is held every year in Philly. HOWEVER! The organizers are looking to hold 3 NEST's next year in an effort to branch out to new horizons. What I've heard (so don't quote me on this) is that there will be one in February in Tampa Bay, one the first weekend of May in Philly (like usual) and a third in the Boston area at an undisclosed time. Sorry if there was any confusion. 🙂

Snail Shell

Hey everyone! I was wondering if someone knew if this was a rumor or fact about NEST. My friend told me that this year was the last of the NEST meetings. I was wondering is that false or is it fact?
Hi,

I'm the person currently organizing the NEST events, and while I appreciate all the
comments about NEST, until things are official, the only NEST I can and will speak
about is NEST2009: Philadelphia, which will take place the first weekend in May.

As soon as registration is up, I'll post both here and at TMF details and how to go
about registering.

Until then, please ignore the rumors.

Thanks,
Lee

Last edited:

nah. either way, i'm going. and bringing a special friend too, so it will be a blast. you should bring a friend, too, sweetpiggy. it'll be fun for all!

I'm going to try to go next year unless school gets in the way again. I have a really good friend in mind bringing with me.

I'm going to try to go next year unless school gets in the way again. I have a really good friend in mind bringing with me.

well, that's great to hear. i hope to see ya there. can't wait to meet your friend, too.

btw, if school gets in the way, smack it around a little, and it'll run away sobbing. nothing can get int the way of NEST.:laughing:

LOL! I guess I can do that to my medical school. If I'm able to go, yourself and your friend will be willing to enagage in some tickle sessions with my friend and myself. Always wanted to be gang tickled. Its like a fantasy of mine. Having donzens of fingers dancing all over my body! How sweet that would be!!!!

NEST = North East Society of Ticklephiles. It's the largest annual gathering of the tickling community in the world. Held in Philadelphia every spring, usually in April or May. More info is available on the TMF in the gatherings section.

And yes. Typically, NEST is held every year in Philly. HOWEVER! The organizers are looking to hold 3 NEST's next year in an effort to branch out to new horizons. What I've heard (so don't quote me on this) is that there will be one in February in Tampa Bay, one the first weekend of May in Philly (like usual) and a third in the Boston area at an undisclosed time. Sorry if there was any confusion. 🙂

Snail Shell

I hope they do a Boston one. That's much closer, I'd definitely consider it.

LOL! I guess I can do that to my medical school. If I'm able to go, yourself and your friend will be willing to enagage in some tickle sessions with my friend and myself. Always wanted to be gang tickled. Its like a fantasy of mine. Having donzens of fingers dancing all over my body! How sweet that would be!!!!

sounds awesome, never knew you liked that. we'll have to do that. i'm sure my special friend doesn't mind gang tickles at all. can't wait to see you!

AWWW thank you u 2! hope u get ur special friend really good. Give her a nice tickle to her button 🙂

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back