• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST Rumor or Fact?

AWWW thank you u 2! hope u get ur special friend really good. Give her a nice tickle to her button 🙂

oh i will! mostly a foot tickler, so her soft, wrinkly arches are really gonna get it! hope you can get your friend too. he better treat you great like a gentleman should.:happy:

I forget what the acronym stands for, but N.E.S.T. is the largest gathering of ticklephiles in the world, QueenBeeBeeMari. I've never been, but it's a scheduled event where you get to meet all those great peeps you've spoken with on the Net and perhaps even get some tickling play in while you're there. But mainly, it's just a chance for fellow "birds of a feather" to mingle and feel, for at least afew days, that we are perhaps not so alone in our delights and desires. I've always wanted to go, and pretty much have a standing invite. Maybe someday...

Wow sounds like fun

so how long does a NEST event usually last?? like a weekend? a week? a day?

so how long does a NEST event usually last?? like a weekend? a week? a day?
A weekend. Officially starts on Friday, but some people arrive at the hotel as early as Wednesday. They have various activities and workshops on Friday and Saturday. Sunday is the Main Event which takes place at a club or venue in which the focus is tickle play.

This year they had this big pirate scene in which one of the ladies was (voluntarily) abducted and tickled by several pirates in full dress. If you want, you can sign up to be "kidnapped." If you do sign up for it, you'll never know when or where it will happen. Last year, it happened right in front of me. Classy was relaxing in a barko lounger. Six guys walked by, picked her up, and in the space of three seconds she was just gone. It was amazing. But again, that only happens to people who voluntarily sign up for it.

There was also a game of Distraction the last couple of years, which pits the men against the women in a classic battle of the sexes.

A toss of the coin decides who is first up. The men go first. One guy stands and has to hold onto the bar over his head. He gets asked a question, like name the last five presidents for example. The instant Max finishes asking the question, one of the ladies starts tickling him, as he desperately thinks of the answer. After 10 seconds, the other ladies join in and add to his torment. If he gets the complete answer out without letting go of the bar, the men get the point. If he lets go of the bar before completing the answer the women get the point. After that, the ladies are up, and it works the same way. She has to hold onto the bar and answer the question while the guys tickle her.

Unless I'm mistaken, I believe the women have won the last two years and are undefeated.

nice! I like foot ticklers!
Oh my . . . That ONE statement has me thinking all kinds of ways to tickle your bare soles. I LOVE bare soles.
By the way, I'm in Brandon.
I REALLY hope they have a NEST here in February.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back