• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST2010 Philadelphia Registration is Officially Open!

I think LeeAllure posted somewhere that the deadline is April 10th.

I'm sorry to hear things aren't looking good for you two, Rayman. Best of luck on that 1% chance being enough. 🙂

I'm trying to get funds together to pay for registration. Is there a cut off date for registration? Forgive my ignorance if this has already been asked.[/SIZE][/FONT]
Kered is correct; the 10th. To quote LeeAllure from the NEST thread in the NEST section,
We've got about 58 fabulous people coming as of today 🙂
If you're planning on coming, you have until April 10th to register!

Lee

Maybe is the operative word right now for this one. If I come, it will be an abbreviated visit, as I have an exam at 9 AM on Monday and classes that are not to be skipped on Thursday and Friday. Besides that, I can't realistically afford to go, between hotel, registration, and travel. A short time left to figure it out.

Maybe is the operative word right now for this one. If I come, it will be an abbreviated visit, as I have an exam at 9 AM on Monday and classes that are not to be skipped on Thursday and Friday. Besides that, I can't realistically afford to go, between hotel, registration, and travel. A short time left to figure it out.

It is possible to register for a one-day pass instead of for the whole event. That way you wouldn't need a hotel room, either. 😀

It is possible to register for a one-day pass instead of for the whole event. That way you wouldn't need a hotel room, either. 😀
I am not driving the NJ Turnpike for one day of visitation. I love you guys, but I LOATH driving in New Jersey even more. The only thing worse is the Garden State Parkway; stupid toll booths every 50 feet. 😀

HDS, Dan and I are going to have limited time, if we are able to make it happen, too. You could ride with us if our times work with yours. :peace:

Newbies BEWARE!!!!

robnest3.gif

Newbies BEWARE!!!!

robnest3.gif

So that means I should invest in super tinted shades to keep my retinas from burning out? Gotcha!

It really sucks that I won't be able to meet you and Tracy @ NEST Ray. 🙁 I hope I get the chance to soon though. 🙂

All registered!!!!!!!! 😀 😀 Can't wait to see everyone again!

hehehe Crimes Against the English Language abound! 😀

First NEST and as I've told some people already, I'm expecting the Canadian Contingent Convoy's border issues to be a foregone conclusion of repeating itself this year so we should have a story for all of you, I hope. 😀

Be sure to be honest with those border guards when they find the bondage gear. Just tell them you are on your way to a fetish gathering to tie and tickle a bunch of complete strangers. Is there a problem, officer?

Be sure to be honest with those border guards when they find the bondage gear. Just tell them you are on your way to a fetish gathering to tie and tickle a bunch of complete strangers. Is there a problem, officer?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Filled out my registration form a few days ago. Waiting on an E mail so I can get paid in full. I'll be there Friday about noon time. Can not wait to see everyone again. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blowkiss:

Filled out my registration form a few days ago. Waiting on an E mail so I can get paid in full. I'll be there Friday about noon time. Can not wait to see everyone again. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blowkiss:

lifts arms....waiting.....lol

OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY 😛

Worked last time. :shrug:

Snail Shell

I'm waiting for you to do the luggage cart pope mobile imitation again! lol That was priceless! Looking forward to seeing you, my friend!

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back