• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

never before seen 9 anime clips

Rotulario1

There you go...

I found them lurking for japanese material, I have never seen these before nor I know from which series they are.

I had to post them compressed with winrar because i encoded them in mp4 and the forum doesn't allow files with that extension to be uploaded.

btw, they are all */F

(sorry for my english 😛)

Attachments

Hmmm. Some of these I haven't seen before.

Smile-2 is Marchen Awakens Romance or MAR

Smile-8 is Persona ~ Trinity Soul ~

It's m/m though. It's an older brother tickling the younger.

It's not often I see not one but several anime tk clips that are new to me. A lovely feeling, and one I do thank you for! These are all quite good finds; commendations for posting them! Thanks also to FF7-sama for noting what two of them were. Some of the others are right on the tip of my tongue (like Persona which I had forgotten).

Someone please tell are they /ub or /feet? Won't dl ub and don't want to download and unzip/unrar all of them just to see...

Clear definitions if not pictures are wellcomed.

Ok, I've tried opening these with every media player I have (including Quicktime, VLC, WMV, and Divx) and they don't work with anything (though the audio works on VLC).

I'm a mac user, so I can't download the media player classic in a format I can use, but I can't see why an mp4 file wouldn't work on quicktime 😛

It appears to be MPEG-4 encoded (obvious from the extension and confirmed by GSpot). The latest version of Quicktime should be able to play it. Are you sure you have the latest? You may also need to download a recent version of DivX.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep

I know I have the latest version of Quicktime. But these files still do not play. Useless.

Yeah, I've got the latest Quicktime & Divx, so I guess I'll just wait until these files show up on youtube or something lol.

they were alright, but i've yet to see a good anime foot tickling that not dragon quest, and the lee is female (there are two other foot tickle scenes in two other animes, but the lees are guys)

yea, could they be converted to something more common, downloaded latest version of Quicktime and nothing plays still

I've also tried opening these to no avail. That classic player would only provide audio.

What's New

10/5/2024
Visit the TMF Chat Room! Always somethign going on, and its free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back