• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Girl hates to be tickled

One in a thousand women may not permit uninvited tickling even from a guy she would knock over her own mother to have. But the other 999 make and break their rules depending on how important the man in question is to them.

Okay, one thing: there are not so many guys women would knock over their own mother to have. 🙂 Most girls know that there will be a comparable or better guy waiting for them around the corner - who would most likely knock over more than just his mother to have THEM!

Second: They may go a little bit out of their way at the beginning of the relationship, but that may change very quickly once they got them hooked!

You keep saying that, and I keep saying that is just not true! My mom hates being tickled, she gets very upset when my father does it, and they are married for more than 40 years! Don't think that would be the case if it was HIM she didn't like tickling from!

Face it, guys: SOME PEOPLE HATE BEING TICKLED! And I even believe some of the lers here do!

Time for my favorite example again: how would you like it if she was into ballbusting? Would she be able to get you to like it?

LOL, I'm lost for words with this one lol

:evilha:

this is the best example ever.

you need to respect her wishes if you really love her, and can deal with the fact that she hates being tickled. But if tickling is that important for you in a relationship, then i'd say try someone else, or see if you can talk to her about it

I totally agree with this comment, and in addtion who knows maybe as time progresses and she sees the importance of tickling in your life, she may willingly allow you to try it out with her. Much luck to you.

rhiannon

I appreciate your words, "Okay, one thing: there are not so many guys women would knock over their own mother to have. Most girls know that there will be a comparable or better guy waiting for them around the corner - who would most likely knock over more than just his mother to have THEM!

"Second: They may go a little bit out of their way at the beginning of the relationship, but that may change very quickly once they got them hooked!"

Regarding the first point, it stands as a reminder to all single men to concentrate on the girls who like them, not the girls they like. Granted, the girls chasing a fellow are not as alluring but the good time they will show him makes up for it. As for the girl who lets you know there's a guy she can have around the corner, help her put her coat on and wish her well.

As for the second point, if a guy does not overlook the warning signals, he will not bite on that hook.

Last edited:
I appreciate your words, "Okay, one thing: there are not so many guys women would knock over their own mother to have. Most girls know that there will be a comparable or better guy waiting for them around the corner - who would most likely knock over more than just his mother to have THEM!

"Second: They may go a little bit out of their way at the beginning of the relationship, but that may change very quickly once they got them hooked!"

Regarding the first point, it stands as a reminder to all single men to concentrate on the girls who like them, not the girls they like. Granted, the girls chasing a fellow are not as alluring but the good time they will show him makes up for it. As for the girl who lets you know there's a guy she can have around the corner, help her put her coat on and wish her well.

As for the second point, if a guy does not overlook the warning signals, he will not bite on that hook.

Good point.

I can speak from experience here, folks. My girlfriend and I have been together for over four years, and she hates to be tickled. Also, she hates to have her feet touched, even for a massage, unless she's really in pain. It does bother me some that I can't tickle her. But, you know what? I love this girl, and so I'll sacrifice that out of respect for her and the feelings we have for each other.

Now, there are caveats. I'm a switch, not strictly a top. So, it is easier for me to set my "top" tendencies aside. Also, she happily tickles me during sex. Definitely a plus there!

So, even though it's "easier" for me, it's based out of respect for what she wants, and doesn't want, as much as it is about what I would like to see happen. Compromise is what successful relationships are built on. "Getting someone to like something they hate because I like it" just doesn't show enough caring or respect for the other person.

That being said, if an impasse like this occurs, it's best just to move on and find someone else. Maniac, despite being a right-leaning, chloroform-loving farter, is pretty smart!!

EDIT: Rhiannon's parallel about ballbusting should be made a sticky. 🙂

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back