• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Jersey!!!!!

footsietickle

If you are in Jersey (Spec. Mon. County) and thinking of tickling and/or partying you guys rock and remember the most ticklish girls in Jersey are from Monmouth County!!!! Any ticklish people from the Shore please stand up!!!!! Happy Sat. Night and hopefully the sunny weather will be here soon!!!!

If ya happen to run across an older-than-me fart who goes by the handle "PAV" up there in Jerseyland, tell him to give me a holla!

Rxx

Jersey boy here

Well, a little old to be a boy anymore. Bergen County shouts from up here. Just a bennie into tickling soft soles at the beach. Wish I could attend any parties, but its too late for me, save yourselves.LOL

There does seem to be alot of us here, but none ever live next door....just God's little joke on ticklephiles.

Hope to run into you one day footsie.

KingP

Jersey in da house

Middlesex County here, I'm up for goin' to any parties where ticklish Monmouth county girls will be. heh. 😀

Sussex here...could we possibly be further from each other in this state? I think not!!!

SS

South Jersey has the TICKLERS!!!

The TICKLERS are in south jersey, but the ticklish girls are in north jersey...just my luck! sounds like a road trip is in order!! 😀

Morris County gentleman tickle enthusiast

Hi, Footsietickle -

I live in Morris County. Grew up in Union County. Spent ten years in Somerset County and four years in Gloucester County. So I've been all over the Garden State and found ticklish girls in every town!

Wouldn't you know it? I live in Ocean County (and hang out in parts of Monmouth county) for like 16 years, and do I meet any girls into tickling? Of coarse not! But I move to CT, and now they post on the TMF!!! When will my luck change?

Girls into tickling, or girls into YOU?

Not to get off the Garden State topic, but I wanted to comment on Cactus John's remark about the difficulty male tickle enthusiasts have meeting "girls into tickling."

For nearly thirty years, I've tickled girls. What I've come to realize is a male tickler finding female tickle enthusiast girlfriends is like a baseball team winning the World Series: even the New York Yankees have, on average, only done it once every four years.

I have known girls who liked tickling. But knowing them and dating them are two different things. So while I can name many females who liked to tickle, only a few of them liked ME. What good is knowing a lady tickle enthusiast if she does not want to know you?

If you're a male tickler, you are better off concentrating on the girls who like you. They don't necessarily have to be girls into tickling. That's because even if she is not a tickle enthusiast, if a woman wants to please you, she will let you tickle her.

Of course, a few times in my life my tickling turned off girls who at first liked me. But 95% of the time, if a girl wanted me, she put up with getting tickled to prove it. E-mail me at [email protected] and I can share some stories.

Give me the ticklish plain-Jane who lets me have my way with her over the knockout who's too much pain for the pleasure, any day.

Go Monmouth!!!

Hey!!!! Glad to see someone's talking about Monmouth County!!! I don't live there, but currently I'm a "resident" of Long Branch, lol.
I'm off to the clinic next week for a month so yay time off!!!! I'll party!

Ahh, hell. The Dirk is from Union County, right off good ole Route 22. Jersey does have some of the hottest most ticklish girls I've ever come across...
Dirk of Jersey

Mercer county 'ler here. Thank goodness you guys posted; I was beginning to think I was in a no-tickle zone.

Dirkman said:
Ahh, hell. The Dirk is from Union County, right off good ole Route 22. Jersey does have some of the hottest most ticklish girls I've ever come across...
Dirk of Jersey

Jesus Dirk, you're so close to me I could probably hit your house with a rock, if I had a really strong arm. Hellooo, neighbor! 😀

New Jersey Guy Here

Central NJ Coast over here. I've dated plenty of ticklish girls, and I have a female friend up in the Central Northern area that is only ticklish on her feet, but will kick anyone who tries to tickle her there! Quite frustrating, lol.
Pic of me (and my Shelby, hehehe) on my homepage: http://hometown.aol.com/goaway669/myhomepage/personal.html

Comments welcome. 😎

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/5/2024
Visit the TMF Chat Room! Always somethign going on, and its free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back