• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New member Hello Thread

Welcome to the TMF, DesperateLaughter, and congratulations on making your first posts. 😀
This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Hi all, 34 y.o male here. Loooong time lurker with brief bursts of activity under a different account. Had some great sessions with people I've met on here. Hoping to meet some new people to chat with, with an eye towards eventually meeting up for a session. I'm a switch with women, but strictly Lee with men.

Hi all, 34 y.o male here. Loooong time lurker with brief bursts of activity under a different account. Had some great sessions with people I've met on here. Hoping to meet some new people to chat with, with an eye towards eventually meeting up for a session. I'm a switch with women, but strictly Lee with men.
Forgot to mention, I'm in CT, USA!

Hello, I’m not exactly new I’ve been a lurker for a couple years, but I decided to become more active here.

Online I go by the name Phoenix, I’m 20 and turn 21 in January of 2024. I’m a small content creator and musician as well as being certified in game development and computer programming.

My hobbies include reading comics, playing video games and watching movies.

Only interested in the cute playful aspects of tickling, not looking for meetups or anything NSFW related. My preferred spot to tickle is the female midriff, although I don’t mind any spot.

I love making new friends with people and hope to get to know the community here!

Hello, new friends! It's lovely to meet all of you. My name is Zach, they/them please!

Tickling has been a huge part of me..well, basically for my entire life. I've been wanting to make an account here and try to be more active/make new friends for a long time now, I just finally managed to actually sign up. 😅 I'd say I'm a lee-leaning switch. 🫣

Outside of tickles my big hobbies/interests revolve around photography, horror media, gaming, books...that sort of stuff? I love seeing other kinds of art, too! It's always fun seeing people make things in mediums I feel like I never could.

I'm really looking forward to meeting y'all!

Hello, I’m not exactly new I’ve been a lurker for a couple years, but I decided to become more active here.

Online I go by the name Phoenix, I’m 20 and turn 21 in January of 2024. I’m a small content creator and musician as well as being certified in game development and computer programming.

My hobbies include reading comics, playing video games and watching movies.

Only interested in the cute playful aspects of tickling, not looking for meetups or anything NSFW related. My preferred spot to tickle is the female midriff, although I don’t mind any spot.

I love making new friends with people and hope to get to know the community here!

Welcome to the TMF, Phoenix, and congratulations on making your first posts. 😀

Hello, new friends! It's lovely to meet all of you. My name is Zach, they/them please!

Tickling has been a huge part of me..well, basically for my entire life. I've been wanting to make an account here and try to be more active/make new friends for a long time now, I just finally managed to actually sign up. 😅 I'd say I'm a lee-leaning switch. 🫣

Outside of tickles my big hobbies/interests revolve around photography, horror media, gaming, books...that sort of stuff? I love seeing other kinds of art, too! It's always fun seeing people make things in mediums I feel like I never could.

I'm really looking forward to meeting y'all!

Welcome to the TMF, Zach, and congratulations on making your first posts. 😀

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back