• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New - Misato (Evangelion) - ffff/f (Nudity)

Senshi1

Staff
'Sup homies.

My second picture in a month - I'm on some sort of a roll (by my standards).

I do love Evangelion - it's brilliant. And although there are absolutely loads of Evangelion TK pictures, they're mainly of Asuka and, to a lesser extent, Rei. It dawned on me recently that I don't think I've ever seen one of Misato, which is odd because she's an extroverted, playful, alcoholic character - surely the ultimate tickling target.

So here is my attempt.

By the way, if you haven't seen Evangelion and don't want anything ruined, STOP READING NOW! There are SPOILERS ahead! You'll ruin the series for yourself, otherwise. You'd regret it, trust me.

Okay so anyway, in this picture, instrumentality is just kicking in, and the Rei's have come for Misato (who, conviniently, isn't dead in my version). However, through a desire to try something new, instead of merging Misato with everybody else, the four Rei's have decided to gang-tickle her instead (hey, it's my version).

I did sketch up a follow-up to this, where the Rei's accidentally turn Misato into LCL (which results in disgusted looks all around, and the bottom right-hand Rei holding a limp sock and saying "Bugger..."), but it was very rough and I'm very tired.

Anyhow, I know I tend to babble on a lot, so I'll stop now. Enjoy the pic - comments welcome!

Thanks.

Attachments

• Misato.JPG
    Misato.JPG
    283.9 KB · Views: 2,414
I have to say, it's ABOUT TIME!!!

Seriously, there's more than enough Evangelion pics, but they're all of Asuka and Rei. I personally never saw what the fascination was with them (if someone can explain it, please do). As far as I can see, neither are exceptionally attractive, Rei has about as much personality as a piece of bread, and Asuka.....well.....she's just a bitch. I personally found Misato far more likable, and she's easily as attractive as either of them. Nice one Senshi.

Thanks, Ex! 😀

Yeah, Asuka and Rei got all the attention. Don't get me wrong, I do like them, but I also like the other characters in the series, and it's a shame that they're under-represented (something that didn't actually dawn on me until very recently). So, keeping with my mission of drawing "rare" anime characters getting the TK treatment, I thought I'd try one myself.

I'll tell you who does excellent Evangelion pictures, though, and that's Lost One Zero - he's even included Ritsuko. His website can be found here:

http://loz.theroguesgallery.com/main.htm

And the Evangelion section here:

http://loz.theroguesgallery.com/Gallery/html/evangelion.htm

I'm assuming I'm allowed to advertise other sites like that, anyway (and that LOZ himself doesn't mind). If not, sorry - I'll remove the links.

But thanks again! 😀

Last edited:
Finally! A tickle pic of Misato. She was my absolute favorite character on that show, and I too have been tired of Asuka and Rei getting all the attention. Senshi, you rock.

Oh wow...those creepy Reis are on the loose!! nice job!

Seems that four Reis are far friskier than one active incarnation of the introverted, dour girl! Misato is an excellent tickle target... gruff and authoritarian, but with an endearinly goofy component to her personality. A joy to see her in such giggly straits! This is a most pleasing group picture, well balanced, with plenty of nicely varied positions! Also, a good measure of that out-of-control, manic mood so eloquent of Evangelion!

PS... Auska is still my favorite E-sweetie, bitch or not!

*must resist defending Asuka* *must resist defending Asuka*

*surpresses*

......ahhh.....

Anyways, what more can I say than this is a unique spin on an already bizarre situation! Good job!

LOL Looks like Ex opened up a can of worms. 😛

Thanks, Vlad! 🙂

Senshi said:
LOL Looks like Ex opened up a can of worms. 😛

Thanks, Vlad! 🙂

The question is, what would Asuka do? Theres the answer. 😛

You're welcome. 😉

I know exactly what Asuka would do! She'd violently me attack me, and since anime girls like her are known for having superhuman strength (which somehow never really hurts too bad), I'd likely be on a trip to Canada. 😛

But you have to admit, it is kinda true much of the time. Not to say she's all bad, but it's been a while since seeing Evy. Although...it does have a tickling appeal entirely of its own.

LOL Ex and Vlad!😛

Anyway, I don't know the girl, but I like it anyway. Very cool Senshi!😀

😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀
One Beautiful and very good work Senshi. Poor of one favorite girl of my favourite show in the Cartoon Network Adult Swim segment (Neon Genesis Evangelion)...Awesome pic.

Good luck in your day...Greetings.

http://groups.msn.com/FalconTkAnimeticklingplace

Your link and my link in MSN groups.

Excess said:
I know exactly what Asuka would do! She'd violently me attack me, and since anime girls like her are known for having superhuman strength (which somehow never really hurts too bad), I'd likely be on a trip to Canada. 😛

But you have to admit, it is kinda true much of the time. Not to say she's all bad, but it's been a while since seeing Evy. Although...it does have a tickling appeal entirely of its own.

I don't have to admit anything. 😛 It all depends on your own definition of "bitch" and how you would apply it to a 14 year girl in the contexts of this show. Theres a difference between being a bitch and being prone to having a bitchy attitude, in my opinion.

Asuka is both the strongest and weakest character in the series, yet she's able to deal with it more productively than the others. She's not cowardly like Shinji and she's not in denial like Mistato. She makes the best of her screwed up life and holds herself to high standards which lead her to achieve great things. That she demands the same productivity from others that she does from herself is no more being bitchy than it is being annoyed that others will not help themselves.

On several occasions she has played councelor to some of the other characters. She has helped Shinji realize his worth and that not everything is his fault, she has confronted Misato about her bad habits, and she has reassured her best friend to trust her feelings in romance.

And yet, when trouble befalls Asuka, she doesn't let anyone help her. She digs herself out and doesn't use others as as crutch like some of the others do. The only instances she's not able to help herself are in dire situations where she has no control over the outcome. Even when she's in a hopeless scenario she still puts up a fight.

Her superiority complex may seem screwed up, but it's no where near being a double-edged sword as much as Shinji's sense of worthlessness (which gets him nowhere) and Mistato's drinking and fornicating to fill a void (which is a temporary solution).

Oh, and did I mention she's just a 14 year old girl?! That's respect right there.

Anyways, I don't want to spam this thread, so I'll stop here.

Last edited:
I don't see it as spam, really - it's still Evangelion. 😀 It's great how they develop all the characters throughout and give the reasons for their behaviour in black-and-white in the second-to-last episode. It's definately the most thought-provoking TV show I've ever seen, dealing with both humans on an individual level, and mankind on a universal level, as well as a whole load of trippy-ass stuff (that makes sense if you really look into it) inbetween. Call me a geek, but I like that kinda stuff. 😛

Senshi said:
I don't see it as spam, really - it's still Evangelion. 😀 It's great how they develop all the characters throughout and give the reasons for their behaviour in black-and-white in the second-to-last episode. It's definately the most thought-provoking TV show I've ever seen, dealing with both humans on an individual level, and mankind on a universal level, as well as a whole load of trippy-ass stuff (that makes sense if you really look into it) inbetween. Call me a geek, but I like that kinda stuff. 😛

And yet, there are people that see this show as the most pretensious anime of all time. If Ano really just threw in symbolic gestures and religious whatnots and didn't research them or put his own philosophy into them, then despite those things, his show would have failed and people would have rejected it like the fraud it would have been.

This guy literally got death threats when the series ended and how it ended they he reworked it as an ending movie and kept the tv series ending as an alternate ending.

I've never heard of that happening in the business before.

Vladislaus Dracula said:
I don't have to admit anything. 😛 It all depends on your own definition of "bitch" and how you would apply it to a 14 year girl in the contexts of this show. Theres a difference between being a bitch and being prone to having a bitchy attitude, in my opinion.

Asuka is both the strongest and weakest character in the series, yet she's able to deal with it more productively than the others. She's not cowardly like Shinji and she's not in denial like Mistato. She makes the best of her screwed up life and holds herself to high standards which lead her to achieve great things. That she demands the same productivity from others that she does from herself is no more being bitchy than it is being annoyed that others will not help themselves.

On several occasions she has played councelor to some of the other characters. She has helped Shinji realize his worth and that not everything is his fault, she has confronted Misato about her bad habits, and she has reassured her best friend to trust her feelings in romance.

And yet, when trouble befalls Asuka, she doesn't let anyone help her. She digs herself out and doesn't use others as as crutch like some of the others do. The only instances she's not able to help herself are in dire situations where she has no control over the outcome. Even when she's in a hopeless scenario she still puts up a fight.

Her superiority complex may seem screwed up, but it's no where near being a double-edged sword as much as Shinji's sense of worthlessness (which gets him nowhere) and Mistato's drinking and fornicating to fill a void (which is a temporary solution).

Oh, and did I mention she's just a 14 year old girl?! That's respect right there.

Anyways, I don't want to spam this thread, so I'll stop here.

Hmmm....well you've got me there. I just remembered the way she acted quite stuckup and superior much of the time. But maybe she didn't as much as I remember, and like I said, I don't really remember the show that well, so I could be wrong.

I still stand by my statement that there should be more Misato pics though! 😛

Excess said:
Hmmm....well you've got me there. I just remembered the way she acted quite stuckup and superior much of the time. But maybe she didn't as much as I remember, and like I said, I don't really remember the show that well, so I could be wrong.

I still stand by my statement that there should be more Misato pics though! 😛

Oh, I'm not saying there weren't times when she didn't act stuck up or superior. It's all a part of her superiority complex and her need to validate her existance to not just others, but herself. She is a classic overachiever and perfectionist.

Asuka looks for people to acknowledge her, and she always gets that attention and earns it (at least in battles). I honestly don't think she's even aware of her arrogance sometimes just like Shinji may not always be aware of how pitiful and introverted he acts. It's a conditioned reaction. She gets frustrated really easily, and he gets depressed just as quickly.

She's a little bit of everything. She's the consummate all-around female on the show, despite that there are other females and they are adults and should be more well-rounded than her, given her age of naivety and their maturity. She was put through a hell of a lot more than any of the other female cast members, though Mistato is a close second.

I think that when fans understand why she's that way, they're more willing to forgive her and enjoy her more for it.

Feathers/Fhgwagadds - Thanks guys! 😀 That's really appreciated.

Anybody who isn't really interested in the talky-theory part of Evangelion can stop reading now - this is just going to be me babbling.

Vlad - Personally, I tend to see it more as "ambitious" than pretentious, but I guess I can also see why other people wouldn't like it. There's a lot more thought required for this then, say, Slayers or Tenchi Muyo. You have to really concentrate on what's happening, and that just isn't everyone's bag (daydream for more than 10 seconds and you might as well start over from episode 1 😛 ).

As for the ending, I have to be honest, I loved it! The ending of the original series, that is. I think it's more than adequate. Although I can't say anything against "End of Evangelion", either.

Personally, however, and I might be wrong, but I think that the two are seperate endings. The series ending was how Ano intended it to be - instrumentality works. The reason I think it works is that the text at the start of the last episode points out that the following 20 minutes shows instrumentality happening thrugh one person's (Shinji) viewpoint, and that it'd take too long to show the rest.

......... Actually, no. I think I get it now. By that it means that some people accept instrumentality and some reject it, and Shinji could just be one who rejects it (hence all the "congratulations" at the end). Some accept it and some don't. Yeah, that makes sense.

Well I guess I just kind of explained it to myself. 😛 Oh well. Interested to hear your take on the ending(s) though, Vlad, as I know you're very much into the series.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back