• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New questions for Harry Potter fans

No, he didn't turn back at that point...but it showed that there is some hesitation there. As bad as he is he couldn't bring himself to actually kill someone.

Or...maybe it's just because it was Dumbledore. As much as the boy hated him and wanted to carry out his mission he WAS faced with one of the most powerful wizards in the world and someone who had been the ultimate authority. He badmouthed him a lot but even Draco was probably intimidated by a face to face stand off.

I have no doubt that Draco won't be returning to Hogwarts for year 7...but i wonder how many other students are going to join the forces of evil and not return to school. Crabbe? Goyle? Slytherin house could experience a major decrease in population next year.

could? Probably will...

Whats moving my mind is Snape; I'm trying to decide if he really did turn "evil". Dumbledore's no fool, and it was Dumbledore who stood by Snape and kept on repeating that Snape has joined the good side. (even if his name does have Dumb in it. 😛) I think an explenation to why he killed Dumbledore without any second thoughts was this; in the beginning of the book, snape made that unbreakable promis thingy with Draco's mom. He promissed that if Draco cant do his mission, then he will do it for him.

No...
If Snape were truly commited to the good side he would have sacrificed himself rather than kill thier most powerful wizard.
Instead he sailed in and, without hesitation, dispatched of Dumbledore.

Dumbledore was, I believe, simply fooled by Snape. Dumbledore was strong and wise but not completely flawless. Trusting Snape turned out to be a monumental mistake that ended up costing him his life.

Yes, all evidence seems to lead that way, I was just thinking of alternatives. (and anyway, books always seem to have unexpected turnarounds.)

Another reason why I came up with that phylosophie was because Dumbledore perhaps made an Unbreakable Oath thingy with Snape long before, one that would bind Snape to kill him if he has to...maybe Dumbledore wanted this to happen. I repeat, maybe. Then again, as said in the book, when dumbledore saw Snape arrive, he for the first time, truly looked scared...

I would just like to know how Snape could have fooled Dumbledore...oh well, must suffer waiting for another few years, dun i? 😛

Yes, this is what I also believe. Snape is skilled at Occlumency - he commented at one point on being able to hide some things even from Voldemort, who he referred to as the most powerful Legilimens EVER. If he can hide stuff from the most powerful Legilimens, then Dumbledore never really stood a chance at finding out Snape's true motives...

I don't think Hogwarts is even gonna feature in book 7. Most of the population of Slytherin will freely join the Death-Eaters - or be coerced to do so by existing Death-Eaters, I imagine - and the Gryffindors I can quite easily seeing all join Harry on his quest for the Horcruxes (Horcrii? 😛 Maybe not...LOL).

well, all of slytherin joining might be exagoration. By common sense, WHO THE FUCK WOULD AGREE TO MAKING A HOUSE WHERE THERE ARE ONLY LITTLE GANGSTERS WHO WANT TO HELP RULE THE WORLD? 😛

And 2nd, if the book wanted to be realistic, then Slytherin shouldnt really be a house where only bad kids go; its just the very sneaky ones. 😛

And one more thing; The Slytherins are cowards; would they really dare join Anyone? I think they'll hide at home, try to remain hidden.

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back