• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Rosie Tickle Picture (30/10/05)

pabuluz1

TMF Master
i tried.... TRIED! ... a lil lighting and shadow in this pic... would love some feed back good or bad.... 🙂 thanks

Attachments

• Rosie Stocks Tiff Waits copy.jpg
    Rosie Stocks Tiff Waits copy.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 1,416
Awesome!!! Poor Rosie..... (haha)
Is Tiffany gonna get it too Pab? 😉

ummm sorry to say this but... the lighting source on the 2 girls are coming from different sides, lol, nice try though.

Frosty backlighting... very cool! Always fun to get two stages of the tickling process, helpless howling distress (Rosie) and horrified aniticpation (Tiffany... you'd think she'd be used to the idea by now!)

Last edited:
Yeah, judging from the lighting effects, the light source should be somewhere in between the two lovely ladies. 🙂 Doesn't matter though, great first effort with shading/lighting, Pab. 😀

I'd really love to see a mutual tickle scene involving Tiff and Rosie - both tickling the other, while simultaneously trying to protect themself from being tickled in return. I just think the double helplessness makes the idea even better. IMHO. 🙂

Pabuluz... You are and you always will be my favorite artist... Damn! I mean the picture you draw for me is still my favorite picture! I can't believe it ...

Loved this pic too! 🙂

just for my defence... the white patch inbetween Tiff and Rosie is ment to be light... but i failed in that one i can see.

Thanks Tho For all your feed back 🙂.... is the any way u want tiff tortured by the mystery Tickler... it could be you... or You.... Or you! or me.... mwhahahahahahaahhahaahahah

Yeah.... *Evil Grin*

How about Tiff is standing on a moving treadmill, with the backs of her knees and her sides being tickled?
Code:

one more suggestion
it's kinda impossible for clothes to be like that, even bras
but if that's your style then that's ok, i guess. (too lazy to use photoshop, sorry)
TiffRosieSig2copy.jpg

is it just me or are her nipples getting exposed more and more each time you draw a new pic? lol

Who says it's real? Tiff might be just painting a bra on, rather than actually wearing one - and she's slowly running out of her supply of spraypaint... 😛

Also, I'm not entirely sure, but I don't think she's showing more of her tits now then in the first pic. I shall have to examine this claim in detail (it's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it! 😛 😎 LOL)

pabuluz said:
just for my defence... the white patch inbetween Tiff and Rosie is ment to be light... but i failed in that one i can see.

Actually, I just noticed that patch of light up there! 😀 Sorry, but my attention was diverted towards other...matters, when I was looking at the image earlier. Heh. 😎

wow! cant believe how much some people wanna look for bad things with my work than just liking the fact i take time when i get the chance with work and uni and a social life to give people tickle pictures.

kinda pathetic.

why dont you do some work... let me have a go at bashing it?

Pab your work is great and SOME people do appriciate it........ best thing is to ignore the critics, (i get it alot too) but all i say is if they don't like your artwork they shouldnt look.
🙂
Keep it up dude.... you have alot of fans.... 😉

Now why would someone ignore a critic. Usually they are the ones who really look at the picture and point out flaws to help improve an artist. Where would Picaso be if he didn't probably have a small midget going, "That's the best you got?"

I can see both sides of the argument actually - as a fanfiction author, I always want to receive glowing praise from the people who read and review my stuff. But as a reviewer, I know that it is far better to receive constructive criticism.

Doesn't stop me from wanting to ignore the constructive criticisms, though. 🙂

As long as comments made are constructive, isn't that a good thing, helping you to become a still-better artist? However, if there is nothing of any substance to the criticisms (ie. flames), then, well...those people are pathetic, and should be summarily ignored.

Keep up the great work as always, PaB! 😀

Yeah Pabs! We love your work and we love you pabs!

But more importantly Pabs...God Loves you!

^^

Ignore the mean critics, because they're jealous or your talent! 😀

pabuluz said:
wow! cant believe how much some people wanna look for bad things with my work than just liking the fact i take time when i get the chance with work and uni and a social life to give people tickle pictures.

kinda pathetic.

why dont you do some work... let me have a go at bashing it?

um... did you mean me?
to be honest, new rosie topics are the first i look for when i go on the art forum, i would not bash your work, and just for the record, i did not bash your work, i gave you constructive criticism. im sorry if you think i was only looking for bad part of your art, but you did ask for feed back, good or bad.

Last edited:
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back