• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Rosie Tickle Picture (30/10/05)

Im agree with CONSTRUCTIVE critisim.... but i've been on the receiving end of Puke comments! and there really is no motivation to do art when you get comments like that.
So just bear in mind this guy is doing his best to do these images for YOU and everyone on this forum, so think wisely about your comments before just simply rubbishing the image!

Make good points NOT JUST bad! (i think thats what Pab mean's)

Everyone is entitled to their own view - but think carefully about what you say before you post it............... great characters and images can be ruined by a small minority of TIME WASTERS! who just wanna post crap cause they think they are better or simply don't have a good word to say about anything!

Every Artist is different so don't drive them away with small minded comments!
(Thanks guys and Thank You Pab! always look forward to your drawings)

... ok, my appoligies then, but i still dont know which line i said pissed him off... i'd like to know so may i dont do it again
all i did was point out where i think could use some improvement, it's not like i said "you suck" or "the drawing is crap" or something like that

it is good art, btw, if that's what i left out in my posted before(and i do mean it, not being sarc or anything)

Last edited:
This is a great piece of artwork (fantastic lighting effect! I think you should use it more often) and frankly, I don't notice any "flaws". Your work is marvelous, and you can be proud of it! 🙂

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back