• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Toon: Legend Of Zelda

Cheshire Cat

TMF Master
Ya know, as much as I love seeing all these modern video game divas from the fighting games and such (Elena from SF3 is a personal fav of mine) I always had a thing for the game girls of old. This is the first in a series of illustrations depicting classic digital females from the good ol' days of nintendo and the like. Princess Toadstool from Super Mario is going to have her own mini-series, couldnt decide on the best method of tickling for just one image. This one depicts Princess Zelda being tickled by a Moblin, Octorok and Tektike:

(For some reason when I upload my art to the Erotism.com server the image quality is reduced quite significantly. Really pixelated.....I've been seriously thinking of holding off on the site until I can afford to actually pay for webspace and better bandwith.)

http://cartoons.fetish-erotism.com/CheshireCat/temporary.html

Terrific!

I love your pics of mainstream characters. I'm REALLY looking forward the ones you're working on, too!

Thanks.

YES

😀 thank you! Finally some new material 😀 and, as always, keep up the AWESOME (do English-talking people still use this word...? English isn't my mother language, so bare with me...) work 😀

Greetz

ya.....

"Awesome" is more popular among kids or on the west coast, but is still present in modern american vocabulary. The one word that has lasted the ages and will for some time is "cool". Who doesnt use this word? Sometimes without even noticing?

I'm a huge zelda fan, and it's always been in the back of my head that everytime gannon gets her he's gotta tickle her. I mean common, blonde bombshell princess in your captivity, how do ya pass that one! in other words great work.

Outstanding work, Princess Zelda is sadly overlooked far to often, she deserves this, especially with her attitude in the classic cartoon series.

Just one question. HOW DO I SEE IT? The Temporary page only has the one pic of the catgirl, I've been waiting to see Zelda tickled for awhile now. Any help would be appreciated(sp? I'm no spelling expert, so sue me). Oh yeah, DC, what was Zelda like in the cartoon series? I never saw it...

~Ticklator

Oy....

You were a bit late, I took off the other two pics and put up that one. Its just a temporary display page....guess I'll put it back...

Thanks =) Great pics, you should also try drawing Zelda dressed up as she was, adult, in Ocarina of Time. If you need pics of it, I'll see if I can get them.

~Ticklator

Argh! To....many.....bits....

<html>
Well as I said in the first post, I am doing this series based on OLD game characters. The version I did is how she appeared in the original Legend of Zelda game booklet. I already have clip art of Zelda from Ocarina of Time, and will add it onto the request list anyway. It is long, so it may not be done right away, but I am determined to do everything on that list, dont want to ignore anyone.....laters....

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back