• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New York Dungeons

????

Was wondering if anyone who has visited rebeccas hidden chamber or fetish fortress knows if they have stocks available? and also if you've been to either recently and you recommend any girl in particular to be tickled or maybe there are better places in NY I don't know about? Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks

I have been to Rebecca's Hidden Chamber many times but not recently. They did not have functional stocks then.

Last edited:
Called the hidden chamber and the lady told me they do have stocks?? anyone whos been recently who can verify this?? and any info on fetish fortress?

Have not been to the other place but

I was a Hidden Chamber client for several years. The stocks they had were the kind that lock you in by the neck and wrists, not ankle stocks.

Check their web site. It used to have pictures of the bondage rooms. Don't know if it does now.

One last thing. Ask the Hidden Chamber if they still do consultations. That way, you can see the equipment and meet the available mistresses before you lay your money down.

I went to Mistress Jasmine's a few weeks ago and they actually had a nice set of ankle stocks at the foot of a bondage table. It's in NYC, google it and you will find pictures and all the info you want. Would recommend.

I wanna do the tickling though! do they provide sub/switch services? only see mistresses on here

It has been several years since I was at Fetish Fortress, but I do not remember seeing stocks. I was very disappointed in their furniture. They really did not have anything for immobilization bondage at that time.

I have not been to Hidden Chamber since they reopened, but they did have a better furniture selection. Pandora's Box scored high in that department as well.

Unfortunatley it seems the most attractive mistresses dont switch at pandoras box....

I have not been to Jasmines in about 4 years but many of the mistresses did switch. On their individual bios will state if they switch; for example Evangeline and Sasha both say they will switch.THe other cool thing is that there is a forum page where you may be able to ask the individual mistresses if they would be up for a tickle sub session.

Hidden Chambers is terrific

Last time I was there was 3 months ago. When you get there, you sit in a small room and a parade of girls come in. You interview them one at a time and select the one you want at the end.

The girls are all very attractive and have great attitudes. Both times I went there the girls were very ticklish. (I did switch sessions.)

I don't think they have stocks, but I didn't specifically ask.

Highly recommend the place.

I called the hidden chamber today and spoke with a very rude and unhelpful person who just hung up in my face! don't know if anyone else has ever experienced this?! Also wondering for those of you who've been there what bondage did you use instead of stocks? for me half the fun is lost if there are no stocks!

I called the hidden chamber today and spoke with a very rude and unhelpful person who just hung up in my face! don't know if anyone else has ever experienced this?! Also wondering for those of you who've been there what bondage did you use instead of stocks? for me half the fun is lost if there are no stocks!

They used bondage tables (covered in leather) with multiple attachment points for ropes. They also had suspension cuffs with hoists coming down from the ceiling.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back