• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NHLee. Was. Awesome.

Skipadeedoodah

Verified
Okay here goes!

NHLee was absolutely amazing, and made that way by everyone who was there, so if I forget to mention someone please forgive me.

Our amazing hostesses, Lee & Amanda: I had such an amazing time this weekend. Thank you two, and Jillian and Karen, SO MUCH for organizing everything and for your hospitality. The house, the food, the weens, it was all fantastic. I love you guys so much and can't wait to see you again! :bubbleheart:

Katie
- Offspring! My little herna. I love you so much babygirl, and it was so great to spend more time getting closer with you this weekend. I couldn't have been happier to see you having so much fun, and I totally love how we read each other's minds 🙂 I'm so glad you had so much fun, and I can't wait to see you again! I miss our humps already!!! Don't forget to send me that picture! We're adorable 😀 I love you!!

Sarah - A DREAM IS A WISH YOUR HEART MAKES!!! I'm reasonably sure that nothing was funnier than waiting for your next amazing one-liner. Your sense of humor is hilarious and spending time with you is just awesome. I love you so much, and I can't wait to see you again! :bubbleheart:

Donkey - It was great to see you again 🙂 Watching you get pwned is so incredibly hilarious - it adds just a little extra bit of awesome to each and every gathering 😛 I promise, one of these weekends I'm gonna come invade you and Sarah with my amazing taco dip. I love and miss you!

Brent & Stacy - Happy First Gathering Stacy!! I had so much fun with you guys, as always 🙂 Stacy, you jumped right in with both feet (no pun intended 😛) and really embraced everything the weekend was about, and for a convert that's awesome 🙂 Brent, shut the fuck up. I love you both so much! Oh, and thanks for bringing back my keys and my sunglasses 😀 I'll probably come get them tonight. LOL

Natural - Happy Birthday again old guy 😛 It was so great to hang out and snuggle with you. Your comments and facial expressions are priceless, and you never fail to make me laugh. See you in September!! Love you!

Morgan & Christina - It's utterly ridiculous that we only see eachother at gatherings! It was awesome to see you guys again. You both bring something special to gatherings, and I can't wait to see you again! And it HAS to be soon!

Mark & Corry - Srsly - you live like 45 mins away. We're all losers for not getting together more often! It was so fun to hang out with you guys. Mark, watching you terrorize the dogs was a great source of entertainment throughout the weekend LOL You two are fantastic and I can't wait to see you again 🙂

Imfailer!! Pwn yo face!! I totally pwned you - srsly - I are uber ler!! I miss you like crazy and if you go to Mass. I'm moving the entire state closer to PA. I've said a million times I think you have more fun than anybody at these things because you just throw yourself into everything and have a million kinds of fun. Love you tons!!

Classy - I love you so much little mama!! I LOVE your sass and to watch you put the big guys in their place....sometimes LOL You're so fun and sweet - perhaps the nicest person I've ever met. I am totally taking up on the invitation to come up for a weekend sometime - I'm just not sure when, but I can't wait for it!! I love you!!!

IvoryTickler - It was great to meet you and get to know you 🙂 I enjoyed talking with you, and am excited to get to know you more 🙂 Hopefully I'll see you at NEST!!

bosox - You are ridiculously adorable 🙂 I'm so glad you came and hung out. It was great to talk to you and get to know you, even if you were uber shy and quiet :headpat: Me and Katie are on a mission to get you to Albany! Oh yeah, and sorry for squashing you LOL

Radiohead - It was great to see you again, and to see you having so much fun 🙂 You were a hit! 😛 We didn't get to talk a whole lot, but itw as still fun to hang out, and I'm excited to see you again - whenever that ends up being 😛

Mel - First of all, that white dress :faint: so gorgeous! It was great to see you again little mama! I loved hanging out with and and being uber lazy together on that amazing couch. You're another who lives too damn close to not see eachother more often. Us. Lunch. Soon!! Miss you!!

Bella!! Seeing you is ALWAYS a treat. You're so awesome to be with whether it's watching you get pwned or talking about serious and real stuff. You're so down to earth and I value what you say so much. I love you and I can't wait for November!! It should be NOW!!!

Infidel - I keel you!! It was so much fun spending more time with you this weekend. You're so much fun to be around and play with, and I love your sense of humor. Thanks for the Jingle Bombs and playing video DJ for us Saturday night - not to mention the pictures - which I want - NAO!! I love you tons and I can't wait til I see you again!!! :bubbleheart:

Jpie, Big John, Affectionate Dan, Kayaker, Spotman and Spot Lady, Jason, mils, giantfan and everyone else - you all made this weekend what it was, and that was freakin amazing. I miss you all and can't wait to see you all again!!

great to see you again as well! we would have talked more, but i did most of my talking before 4pm (ya know, when you were still asleep). During the evening I seemed to be constantly distracted from doing much talking...

Aww... I lurves you Sturdy Whore!!! And yes lunch sometime soon. 🙂 Uber lazy couch time was the best.

Shucks, Lyz. I always laugh hardest at gatherings with you. 🙂 Get yo ass up to the city ASAP plzthx.

all I can say is this is my 2nd NH gathering, it is like therapy for me. I feel warmth, joy and friendship at the gathering.

You are ALL an amazing bunch!!!

Thanks again Lee and Amanda....also a big shout out to Jillian and Karen for the hospitality of their beautiful house.

Love you all

Just when i was determinded never to go to a gathering. You have the go and make a post sharing how awesomely incredibly everyone is. NOW I WANNA MAKE IT TO ONE! Darn you all for being amazing people!

All well and good. Now get yo punk-ass up here and get yo damn keys!!!

I'll call when I get home from work....

...can't believe you forgot your keys :sowrong:

well, to have provided your entertainment, I guess it was mission accomplished, I suppose....

missers you care bear!!!

I miss all of you, too. We loved having everyone. And the weens were
very sad when my house became empty. But not to worry, they cheered
up quickly when we arrived at Gramma's on Monday night! 😀

I miss all of you, too. We loved having everyone. And the weens were
very sad when my house became empty. But not to worry, they cheered
up quickly when we arrived at Gramma's on Monday night! 😀

Aww...I loved hanging out with you and staying in your cute little house. Your weens are so awesome sauce. Expect for all the excited piddling they did, but it was okay cause they are to cute not to forgive. :wave:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back