• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NHLee. Was. Awesome.

I miss all of you, too. We loved having everyone. And the weens were
very sad when my house became empty. But not to worry, they cheered
up quickly when we arrived at Gramma's on Monday night! 😀

I loved all the doggies! they were all so cute....the weens are so lovable..you can come here with them anytime. I don't think my dal would mind.

Miss all of you!

I was just sitting here thinking about all the fun we had last weekend. I haven't had the chance to make a list of everyone yet but I will work on that. I just wanted to say I had a blast and this past weekend was just what a lot of us needed. Thanks for being such awesome people. A special thank you to Lee and Amanda for a wonderful party and J&K for letting us use there home and being so patient with all of us. I can't say enought thanks so I will stop that now. I love and miss you all!

I'm always late to these things... (such a procrastinator!)

Lee, the party was awesome, as always. Thanks so much for organizing, and send lots o' love to Jillian and Karen for hosting us weirdos. 😀

Folks, I used to do the long-form name-by-name thing, but it's just too crazy for me to attempt anymore... I love you all -- every "flimsy bitch" and "sturdy whore" among ya'!

To those to whom these things apply (you probably know who you are): thanks for letting us bum rides, losing to me in pool, schooling me in pool, offering lessons in massage, hanging out, frickin' surviving, misting up, showing up, grilling meat, preparing all sorts of meals and cakes and mudslides and jell-o shots, not blowing a gasket after the hit-and-run, being the official video archivist, touring a kickass variety shop, tearing yourselves away from youtube long enough to make s'mores, laughing like Spongebob, wearing a dress that reminded me of Marilyn Monroe, putting up a slip-n-slide no one used, being the most lovable dog there (hint: it's not the one given to spastic fits of peeing), and just being all-around good folks!

Thanks to all of you for making this one so cool and really drama-free! It was truly a pleasure.

Oh, and just a reminder:
Mondy -- you have something that comes with conditions... One of those conditions begins, "Thou shalt not bogart..." Now I'm off to PM your Mommy... 🙂

Mondy -- you have something that comes with conditions... One of those conditions begins, "Thou shalt not bogart..." Now I'm off to PM your Mommy... 🙂

Don't bother - it needs to get sent on, even if I have to do it 😉

(And really, no one wants me to HAVE to do it...)

I was just sitting here thinking about all the fun we had last weekend. I haven't had the chance to make a list of everyone yet but I will work on that. I just wanted to say I had a blast and this past weekend was just what a lot of us needed. Thanks for being such awesome people. A special thank you to Lee and Amanda for a wonderful party and J&K for letting us use there home and being so patient with all of us. I can't say enought thanks so I will stop that now. I love and miss you all!

you sappy stick-figure....lol

It was a lot of fun, more so because your wonderful self was there. :grouphug:

That's right, you're a cream puff! A giggly, squirmy, run-away-little-girl
cream puff 😉

Lee

umm, excuse me, Miss "I can't find the switch to turn it on, and I'm mad frustrated"

I did not run from you, and I took your best....

cream-puff?? I think NOT lol

I wuv you lee, although I know the next we see each other, the switch will get flipped back on, dunno what it is about you...just please, be gentle lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back