• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

njjen?

keith940

just noticed her yahoo group is gone.
anyone know is she ok?
jen you out there?
keith

Keith, she's fine. She's just bowed out of the public scene for a while in order to concentrate on school and stuff. I'm sure she'll be around once things settle down some. I'll let her know you were asking about her.

Ann

Ann,

When you see or hear from Jen please tell her several of us asked about her. Glad to hear she's doing ok. Oh yeah, please pass along the following: :tickle: and :cuddle:

Jen’s taking a little break to sort a few things out (I think we‘ve all been there at one time or another). I’m sure she’ll be back, but right now she’s focusing on Jen.

we did dinner and movie the other night and I left her in high spirits. we went to see Chicago and she was re-bit by the stage bug. the girl’s got talent!

You two were having way too much fun when I spoke to you over the weekend!

You're both such a riot! Glad you had such a fun time!

Jan

I heard about this thread, so I decided to give you all an update

First, I would like to say thanks for all the concern. I am doing well. Many of you do not know this, but up until about 10 years ago, my first love was the theater. I was pursuing an acting career and was always busy doing a show.

Last night, I went to an audition, the first in 10 years. I got a call from the director this morning offering me the show.

It is a play called Marcus Is Walking and is made up of several short vignettes. I will be playing 3 different characters. One of the characters, I still cannot believe this, is a 16 year old Catholic school girl. LOL I guess she saw the fiestiness in me.

We start rehearsals next week and will open in late May, just in time for finals. :rolleyes:

If anyone is interested in seeing the show, I will give details as soon as I can.

I will be very busy now, and will not have much time to be here.

Just wanted to let you all know that I am doing very well and have not fallen off the face of the earth.

Jen

Last edited:
You don't know me, but I've seen a lot of you around the TMF, and was quite worried about you. Glad you're OK.

:)

Nice to hear from you, Jen! Good luck with the play. Who knows? You might make it big one day! Then we'd have a Hollywood actress who's into tickling for sure. :D

Thanks Everyone.

My life just seems to be getting better each day. I will be checking in here as time allows.

Please, do me and yourselves a favor and read the threads that Spenser has been posting in the Tickling Discussions forum. They are filled with valuable information that I agree with and rules I intend to live by in the world of tickle play.

Jen

Glad you are feeling better Jen. Looks like you have your life on the right track. Congratulations.:)

Glad to hear you're doing better, Jen. Thanks for taking the time to check back in with the community.

I love the theater. (Not acting, just watching.) Who knows, maybe when I get back to Jersey early next year you'll still be on the boards. I'd buy a ticket just to see you in action.

If you have time, post a notice of how well the play is going.

Jim

Congratulations Jen, theater is also my first love and i'm just delighted for you; break a leg and please don't be a stranger around these parts ok? :wavingguy

So glad to hear from you Jen and that you are doing well. I too was a bit concerned about you. Would love to hear more about the show that you are going to be in...what is the name of it? And hey congratulations to by the way!:D That is great! Take care of yourself, and don't be a stranger, we all love and care about you!
:grouphug:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

7/2/2024
The TMF Gathering forums are where you can see who is meeting up when and where.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back