• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not a popularity contest BUT Which LER would you like to be tickled by!

Tamia78 said:
Now that I think about it....Ticklerguy4u might not be so bad, either.... 😎

It depends on my mood. I can be a VERY bad boy.

tulipangel said:

I am always kind but I have no idea what it would be like to be in charge.... I think since im very submissive I would be a pretty good Ler.... I know how to take it so I'm sure I will give it just right 😉
This you can take it?

*SHUDDER*

Yeah RIGHT!!! I've seen it happen before my very eyes... submissive, full time lees given their first opportunity to ler.... I'll just say this: with the exception of Lee Allure, only "'lees" scare me in a bottoming scenario. I'll take a full-time Ler anytime.... ummm not that that is a slight or a challenge... ok off to Witness Protection I go.

slacker2114 said:
I'd have to go with JoBelle and Mimi. Only because after the super-long tickling I'd give them, I'd feel bad if I didn't give them a chance at revenge.

Wooo Hooo! I'd LOVE to find out just what it takes to take down a big ol' ticklish teddy like you, Slacker-pooh!! Jabooky and I could tag team and make it twice as nice. 😀

Mimi :devil:

terorizer said:
*SHUDDER*

Yeah RIGHT!!! I've seen it happen before my very eyes... submissive, full time lees given their first opportunity to ler.... I'll just say this: with the exception of Lee Allure, only "'lees" scare me in a bottoming scenario. I'll take a full-time Ler anytime.... ummm not that that is a slight or a challenge... ok off to Witness Protection I go.

Awwww..... LOL! I think that was a challenge!

tulipangel said:

Awwww..... LOL! I think that was a challenge!

It's thinking like that which leads to a hoarse throat for unsuspecting lers!!! And I'ma suspecting! ;-)

Hearts!

Thank you TicklishScribe for putting me on your list! :redheart:

As for my own list?... Ooh there's so many, I couldn't name them all! ^_~ Hehe! Variety is the spice of life! So I could go for being tickled by all the 'lers here just to see (feel? sample?) the different styles!
:redheart: :redheart: :redheart:

Big Smiles!
Lexie

Well not in any particular order but here it goes:
Osco89
Illtcklu
Isabeau
Stef
Cydrun
tickler4u (something like that)
ticklishscribe
mastertank
ticklkitten
kered

My apologies to anyone who I have left out. By the way, just so everyone who reads this thread anyway knows, I am both LEE AND LER! I am happy to participate in both, lol.

:veryhappy

I also want to add chrisheaven (I think that's how he spells it) to my list.

Last edited:
Well, at least I made it onto two people's lists. Though I'm not sure I should count Isabeau. I think she just felt sorry for me. More proof of how sweet she is.

And Mimi? Any day you're ready!

OH how I do like to see the big strong men fall into puddles of giggling goo~!

Coffee straight up with a shooter of Slacker to chase it down. Sounds like a fun time, and I'm growing thirstier by the minute!

Coffee oh darling, oh dear...sounds like lk70 and I could have some revenge....yes! I've been waiting since that first time oh so many years ago! It's like a pressure cooker needin' to release the steam!

Mimi? Did you say....TAGTEAMTICKLING? YUMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE! Seems we have the starting sketches of a fun plan!

I've always thought Strelnikov or Q would be one hell of a tickler. *lesigh*

Jo

slacker2114 said:
Well, at least I made it onto two people's lists. Though I'm not sure I should count Isabeau. I think she just felt sorry for me. More proof of how sweet she is.

And Mimi? Any day you're ready!

slacker hon... never felt sorry for you...you know i wuv you xoxo

isabeau

ps thanks ticklejen if ever i turn ler i'll take you up on that challenge :redheart:

ticklejen said:
Well not in any particular order but here it goes:
Osco89
Illtcklu
Isabeau
Stef
Cydrun
tickler4u (something like that)
ticklishscribe
mastertank
ticklkitten
kered

My apologies to anyone who I have left out. By the way, just so everyone who reads this thread anyway knows, I am both LEE AND LER! I am happy to participate in both, lol.

:veryhappy

Are you talking about me jen??

I've been tickled by some awesome Ler's at NEST and at local gatherings here in the DC area, any of whom I'd jump at the chance to receive tickle torment. Here are some Lers whom I'd love to see what they could do to me. 😀

Aun Existe Amor
Sultrybrunnette
Lergirl69
MsDivaNYC
Stephanie Locke
Enny
Catwoman
kis123
Ticklemeeeeee
Evilwomanheehee
Sadira
lk70
Mistress Valerie
MsChaoz
Lindy Hopper
Tamia
Sunrise Ticklee
TulipAngel
Vae
Steph
Isabeau
Susannah355
Ishieboo
Ticklkitten
IrishGirl5
TickleJen
Nite_Giggler
Kitten Toes
Mimi
Sadira
Elfriend
Zacutiebrat
peaches77
Little Redhead
JoBelle
Ticklebell
Mistress Mia
ForeverRio

HMMM Jobelle and LK70 on a tagteam revenge tickling. All i can say is "GULP!!!" It sounds like an incredible time....if i survive it....lol

Hey Tulip,

If your ever interested in playing let me know since we both live on Long Island. PM me if you would like to chat and get to know each other.

Mz Chaos said:
And maybe just so he can finally get some payback: Natural Tickler

awww, how sweet. And I will definitely make it worth your while 🙂

Now I would love to have Mimi and Kis tickle me

oh wait what am I saying??? is my insurance covered??

Page Herr Doktor Ricard von Krafft-Ebing immediately!!

KittenToes said:
Sorry, Toneus. See title! Wrong genetic makeup for my strictly hetero Ler.
Also, he's MINE. :lovestory

When you have the perfect Ler you have to be a bit possessive. I guess my Ler of choice is pretty obvious.....

toneus79 said:
Does this mean he won't be sending me any pictures then :sadcry:

Apparently Toneus is still traumatised from discovering that Big Ben is just a bell.

http://users.rcn.com/xcentrik/psychopa.gif

natural tickler said:
awww, how sweet. And I will definitely make it worth your while 🙂

Now I would love to have Mimi and Kis tickle me

oh wait what am I saying??? is my insurance covered??

Muahahahahahaha!! Come to me, my ticklish little pet. Let me deliver you first hand into the world of intense and mortifying ticklish torment!!

:firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil

Mimi :evilha:

*sigh* Nobody listed me, I guess I'll have to make myself more widely known here, maybe finally get one of those sig avatars or something.

Strider said:
*sigh* Nobody listed me, I guess I'll have to make myself more widely known here, maybe finally get one of those sig avatars or something.

Strider with what you said in the what i would do to a lee thread? i would definitely want to be tickled by you

isabeau :bunny: :happyfloa

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back