• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not that anyone cares but,

I want to thank the Chicago Cubs for beating the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards yesterday while the Dodgers enjoyed a day off. 😀

I have just logged in for the first time in a while, and I feel like I've been gone a long time.

:bounce:

I have a lot of energy today, and I'm grateful that I'm alive and healthy.

I've been getting sharp pains in the joints of my little fingers every morning and I've no clue why... O_e

Eek... Please see a doctor about this! 🙁

Heh, if it gets anymore serious, I will; as it stands, it's just kind of there when I wake up, then quickly fades as I wriggle them around and go about my business. Feels like muscle stiffness more than anything else. It sucks, but I'm not sure it's doctor worthy juuuust yet... X3
Your concern is certainly appreciated! 😀

I went and downloaded Champions Online yesterday and am now hooked. Behind the curve again, I know, but shut up, I've got superpowers now! XD

I am also sorry that Smeg has a headache... :c
Hope you feel better soon, bud...!

I wish someone would throw a net over Donald Trump and put him in a padded cell, he's not fit professionally or mentally to hold the office of POTUS

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back