• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not that anyone cares but,

I'm excited for my best friend to come up on Friday and my mom to come visit Saturday, because I haven't seen both in a while!

Im excited about seeing the cute boy at school tomorrow. He's painfully shy and quiet but good god he's gorgouse!

^ Oh Ive talked to him lol! Made him turn beet red actually. he's the one that makes funny faces at me while the teacher is lecturing. I tease him a lot, trying to coax him out of his shell. I would love to just lean over and poke him in the ribs but alas, I dont know him well enough as of yet. Ill get there though :devil:

I meant to post in this thread but I accidentally posted in the 'Don't tell in anyone but...' thread.

Then again basically both threads are the same thing: post whatever statement is in your head at this exact moment.

I cracked open the wine I bought at the PA Renfaire and I'm bored. Forgive me.

You know, I haven't attended a radio show in a while and I'm in the mood to now. But every time I check there's nobody on that particular night.

^robace is on saturdays at 11pm
he also does a sports show witch was last night

Nothing against Rob, but since I'm not a sports guy, those shows bore me to death. I wanna call in and play one of his game shows.

What's New

10/7/2024
Visit Clips4Salee for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back