• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not that anyone cares but,

I'm freaking out because I think my phone got wet from the damn rain...

I expect to pass the 20,000 word mark on the novel I'm writing this weekend! :yayzorz:

^ This is for gothfreakhell to enjoy while stoned.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_oDdpSr0dTk?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_oDdpSr0dTk?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

my bank is an evil entity. They just ass raped me, took my cash and handed me over to their fuckin hidden fees. I hate them.

... my dinner isn't ready yet. :hungry:

PS: I believe you, April. Most banks are just like that. :Grrr:

But I'm not a fan of nude pictures. I think fully clothed or bra and panty pictures are sexier. Keeps them guessing what is underneath. Of course I also love to be a tease. I like to leave people wanting more.

^I already haz one... therefore I feel thy pain 😀

I totally earned the steak and beer i just consumed.... What a day! 🙂

^jesus gladys... your bedtime just keeps getting earlier and earlier!! :jester:

Mango nectar is the SHIT!

I don't want to sleep b/c I am hoping my hot friend from CA will get back on. He probably would've been my first boy toy if we had been closer. I'd love to have two boy toys. Although it is awesome that I have one.

What's New

10/6/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back