• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nylons vs barefeet

Nylons or bare

• Bare

Votes: 18 38.3%
  • Nylons

Votes: 29 61.7%

• Total voters
IMHO, I have to go with nylons. I'm someone who wears tights or nylons to work almost every day, so I'm really quite comfortable in them, & I can say that (for me anyway) wearing nylons makes everything a LOT more sensitive to touch. I know some people don't like that, but it's a very interesting experience for me. I'm able to get as close to "self-tickling" as one can get when I'm in nylons, just by running my nails/fingers over the areas covered by the nylons, & it's actually really relaxing. Plus, it kind of blows my mind that there is actually a way to make me more ticklish than I already am (since I am STUPIDLY ticklish without any help), so I kind of welcome the insanity.

In the few/rare instances that I've been in the 'ler role, I've tickled feet that were either in socks or nylons, so maybe there's some serious nostalgia there too!

Do they really? Well ticklewolf, that is very good to know mehee!!!! That is very interesting. I love how you accept that they make your feet more ticklish, and you "welcome the insanity." Haha that's awesome!!

Do they really? Well ticklewolf, that is very good to know mehee!!!! That is very interesting. I love how you accept that they make your feet more ticklish, and you "welcome the insanity." Haha that's awesome!!

Honestly, I love that they enhance sensitivity. Few things feel as good as when I slip my shoes off under my desk at work & just slide my nylon-covered feet on the carpet. :3

One of each. Then add toys and the nylons and lotions and oil on the bare. Then after seeing what the worst is play a game where the tickle gets a choice of what to use and the tickler doesn't stop till the lee ask for another option.

One of each. Then add toys and the nylons and lotions and oil on the bare. Then after seeing what the worst is play a game where the tickle gets a choice of what to use and the tickler doesn't stop till the lee ask for another option.

This is absolutely evil.

sign me the HECK up.

I just adore a cute, nubile lass in thin-soled hosiery. Opaque is best, methinks. And to me, there are certain "flavors" of hosiery that seem most fitting for various ticklees...

A blonde petite should be in ink-black, slippery over-knee or mid-thigh stockings.

A cute little off-blonde brunette with a bob-cut in yoga-wear should be in arctic white no-show socks of some wondrous synthetic material that lets the fingers just glide and twiddle about effortlessly. But at the same time, the same girl in jeans should be in a 70s shade of pantyhose stockings.

Black-haired petites dressed up to look lolita should be in white stockings, without a doubt.

Redheads should don their blue-stockings.

Oh, but a cute young woman going stockingfooted must be tickled, oh yessss, but she must, she must, she must!

IMHO, I have to go with nylons. I'm someone who wears tights or nylons to work almost every day, so I'm really quite comfortable in them, & I can say that (for me anyway) wearing nylons makes everything a LOT more sensitive to touch. I know some people don't like that, but it's a very interesting experience for me. I'm able to get as close to "self-tickling" as one can get when I'm in nylons, just by running my nails/fingers over the areas covered by the nylons, & it's actually really relaxing. Plus, it kind of blows my mind that there is actually a way to make me more ticklish than I already am (since I am STUPIDLY ticklish without any help), so I kind of welcome the insanity.

In the few/rare instances that I've been in the 'ler role, I've tickled feet that were either in socks or nylons, so maybe there's some serious nostalgia there too!

That's so cute.

My feet are incredibly ticklish anyway, so I'd say bare feet, although after a couple of drinks, nylons can be extremely ticklish!

My feet are incredibly ticklish anyway, so I'd say bare feet, although after a couple of drinks, nylons can be extremely ticklish!
Oh really?! :tickle: I'll have to remember that!! 😉
Oh that's interesting only after drinking? Does it tickle worse for you then?

I just adore a cute, nubile lass in thin-soled hosiery. Opaque is best, methinks. And to me, there are certain "flavors" of hosiery that seem most fitting for various ticklees...

A blonde petite should be in ink-black, slippery over-knee or mid-thigh stockings.

A cute little off-blonde brunette with a bob-cut in yoga-wear should be in arctic white no-show socks of some wondrous synthetic material that lets the fingers just glide and twiddle about effortlessly. But at the same time, the same girl in jeans should be in a 70s shade of pantyhose stockings.

Black-haired petites dressed up to look lolita should be in white stockings, without a doubt.

Redheads should don their blue-stockings.

Oh, but a cute young woman going stockingfooted must be tickled, oh yessss, but she must, she must, she must!

Oh my! You definitely have some preferred fashion rules there... LOL!:lol

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back